Trump shares stage with talkshow host who describes Jews as "stinking excrement"

Do you have a source for that?
Its her Tweet. That is the source. Twitter. What else do you need?
1653326845978.png

Its her Tweet. That is the source. Twitter. What else do you need?
View attachment 648622
Normally, I'd need a link to the actual comments since some random jpeg you dropped could fabricated but I did the leg work and looked up the comments and they appear to be genuine. I get the context with which she made the comments and still see nothing wrong with them but she clarifies the context of those comments here:

“It’s now apparent to me that I spent lots of energy putting my 2012 tweet in context and little energy is disavowing the anti-semitic trope I unknowingly used, which is unfortunate and offensive,” Omar wrote.

But Omar, a refugee from Somalia who was one of the first Muslim women elected to Congress, added that her criticism of the Israeli government should not be considered an attack on the country’s associated religion.

“With that said, it is important to distinguish between criticizing a military action by a government and attacking a particular people of faith,” Omar wrote. “I will not shy away of criticism of any government when I see injustice — whether it be Saudi Arabia, Somalia, even our own government!”

Same goes for the "All about the Benjamins" quote. Is it anti-Semitic to question Israel's government on it's treatment of Palestinians or to question whether the campaign donations from pro Israel super PACs to both Democratic and Republican representatives is part of the reason why we not only turn a blind eye to Israel's treatment of Palestinians but also aid them militarily in that effort?

Normally, I'd need a link to the actual comments since some random jpeg you dropped could fabricated but I did the leg work and looked up the comments and they appear to be genuine. I get the context with which she made the comments and still see nothing wrong with them but she clarifies the context of those comments here:

Same goes for the "All about the Benjamins" quote. Is it anti-Semitic to question Israel's government on it's treatment of Palestinians or to question whether the campaign donations from pro Israel super PACs to both Democratic and Republican representatives is part of the reason why we not only turn a blind eye to Israel's treatment of Palestinians but also aid them militarily in that effort?
Its all about the Benjamins is a well know antisemitic slur used against Jews as implies greed. Man are you ignorant. And yeah it is antisemitic to question the one and only Jewish nation that is the safest place in the middle east for a woman or a gay man for that matter. Funny how she doesn't attack KSA, Iran or Iraq or Hamas for their human rights violations.

She is a piece of work and you support her.

Farrakhan is the lunatic fringe. He promotes hate and ignorance the same as yourself.
^^^ Another liberal who has exhibited antisemitic attitudes, and constant defense for Islam, never missing to slap someone across the face while she accuses others of hate.

Its all about the Benjamins is a well know antisemitic slur used against Jews as implies greed. Man are you ignorant.
She didn't imply all Jews were greedy. She was talking specifically about pro Israel super PACs who's donations influence our elected officials. Is that not allowed? Is that too much for you to handle?
And yeah it is antisemitic to question the one and only Jewish nation that is the safest place in the middle east for a woman or a gay man for that matter. Funny how she doesn't attack KSA, Iran or Iraq or Hamas for their human rights violations.
First, whether or not Israel was the safest place in the middle east for women or gay men still wouldn't make Israel beyond reproach. Their good treatment of women and gays would not excuse deplorable treatment of Palestinians.

Secondly, here is a article that is critical of Omar's comments yet provides a quote that contradicts your statement.

Ilhan Omar said:
"We must have the same level of accountability and justice for all victims of crimes against humanity," she tweeted. "We have seen unthinkable atrocities committed by the U.S., Hamas, Israel, Afghanistan, and the Taliban."

Looks like a condemnation to me.

She is a piece of work and you support her.

Because she's an intelligent and strong progressive who isn't afraid to call out deplorable behavior from any side.

And where did she say that she is against anti semitism? LOL

She agrees with their anti Jew hate. Come on now, you're smarter than this.
Yup. Look at all the Democrats coming out of the woodwork to defend or deny obvious antisemitism. And on the flip side, they are quick to claim that math is racist!

The hypocrisy is surrreal.

She didn't imply all Jews were greedy. She was talking specifically about pro Israel super PACs who's donations influence our elected officials. Is that not allowed? Is that too much for you to handle?

First, whether or not Israel was the safest place in the middle east for women or gay men still wouldn't make Israel beyond reproach. Their good treatment of women and gays would not excuse deplorable treatment of Palestinians.

Secondly, here is a article that is critical of Omar's comments yet provides a quote that contradicts your statement.

Looks like a condemnation to me.

Because she's an intelligent and strong progressive who isn't afraid to call out deplorable behavior from any side.
Unbelievable! A black man always going on about how awful racism is….now defending, denying, excusing, explaining away, whatever, an obvious antisemite.

What say you about the POS who still qualified to run for mayor of DC after he repeated Farrakhan’s Jew-hating conspiracy theory? I thought Democrats were opposed to bigots. (Unless they’re against Jews, that is….then all is forgiven.)

Unbelievable! A black man always going on about how awful racism is….now defending, denying, excusing, explaining away, whatever, an obvious antisemite.
Not whatever. I discussed specific comments, care to make your best argument with regards to them?
What say you about the POS who still qualified to run for mayor of DC after he repeated Farrakhan’s Jew-hating conspiracy theory? I thought Democrats were opposed to bigots. (Unless they’re against Jews, that is….then all is forgiven.)
Being qualified to run doesn't mean he'll win or garner much support but I have no problem condemning anyone who is friends with Farrakhan who is absolutely a disgusting anti-Semite. I will also note this sentiment is shared by the much maligned Anti-Defamation League and Southern Poverty Law Center.

You vile filth dont accept proof.

LOL

That's the most pathetic excuse I've ever seen on this forum to avoid proving your claims. The fact is you can't prove your claims which is why you pussy away from posting any. Certainly, if you could prove your claims, you would prove your claims. My acceptance of proof, had you actually had any, is not even needed. All you do with that weak excuse is to show the forum that not only are you a liar, you're a pussy too. Even worse, you're a dumbfucking idiot of a pussy since you actually convince yourself others are dumber than you to fall for such a nonsensical excuse.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

That's the most pathetic excuse I've ever seen on this forum to avoid proving your claims. The fact is you can't prove your claims which is why you pussy away from posting any. Certainly, if you could prove your claims, you would prove your claims. My acceptance of proof, had you actually had any, is not even needed. All you do with that weak excuse is to show the forum that not only are you a liar, you're a pussy too. Even worse, you're a dumbfucking idiot of a pussy since you actually convince yourself others are dumber than you to fall for such a nonsensical excuse.

Not gonna work, leftard.

Not whatever. I discussed specific comments, care to make your best argument with regards to them?

Being qualified to run doesn't mean he'll win or garner much support but I have no problem condemning anyone who is friends with Farrakhan who is absolutely a disgusting anti-Semite. I will also note this sentiment is shared by the much maligned Anti-Defamation League and Southern Poverty Law Center.
I think this is the first thing you’ve said that I agree with, meaning there is hope.

Not gonna work, leftard.

It already has. It exposed your inability to prove what's posted. Blaming others for your own weaknesses reveals what a lying pussy you are. At least jbrownson0831, who idiotically claimed Zsolt Bayer is a Democrat, is smarter than you than to make up such a stupid excuse for why he couldn't provevthat bullshit. You, on thd other hand, have been beaten up so badly on this forum that you needed to change your screen name.

It already has. It exposed your inability to prove what's posted. Blaming others for your own weaknesses reveals what a lying pussy you are. At least jbrownson0831, who idiotically claimed Zsolt Bayer is a Democrat, is smarter than you than to make up such a stupid excuse for why he couldn't provevthat bullshit. You, on thd other hand, have been beaten up so badly on this forum that you needed to change your screen name.

Listen cocksucker, proving or explaining anything to you filthy lying bastards is a total waste of time. You deserve nothing but prison.

Forum List

Back