Mark Meadows Argues To DA That He Is Better Than Regular Defendants

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Legal experts are reacting to Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis' Tuesday smackdown of former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows' request for an extension to the August 25th noon self-surrender deadline. Meadows and his defense team maintain that his case should be tried in federal court because Meadows worked for the Executive Branch when the forty-one felonies that Willis alleges in her criminal complaint were committed. But Willis disagrees, writing to Meadows' attorney Mark Moran at 6:25 a.m.:

"Good Morning Mr. Moran, I am not granting any extensions. I gave 2 weeks for people to surrender themselves to the court. Your client is no different than any other criminal defendant in this jurisdiction. The two weeks was a tremendous courtesy. At 12:30 p.m. on Friday I shall file warrants in the system. My team has availability to meet to discuss reasonable consent bonds Wednesday and Thursday."

Former Department of Veterans Affairs employee Allison Gill: "Mark Meadows is arguing that he should get an extension to self-surrender because he's better and more important than most criminal defendants. I'm not kidding." Former Republican Congressman David Jolly of Florida: "I believe today that Mark Meadows has sung like a canary already to Jack Smith."

Mark Meadows basically doesn't want to go thru the process of being arrested/arraigned in a place like Fulton county with all of the racist prosecutors and cops -- and would rather just move his case to the DC federal courts - because technically, he is better than his co-defendants because many of the co-defendants are regular people like bailsbondmans or Trumper hanger-ons -- while Meadow was actually the Chief of Staff. I think Fani Willis will be overruled when Mark Meadows takes this to a judge and he may very well get his wish and have his case moved.

Then there are people like Jeffrey Clark - who issued a deadline to a judge; which goes to tell you how full of shit Trumpers are when they whine about 2 tier justice systems - because I GUARANTEE YOU that neither you or I can issue a deadline to a judge telling him to stop the DA from arresting me.

"Legal experts called out former Trump Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark after he asked for an emergency stay of criminal proceedings against him in Fulton County and demanded a response from a judge within hours. Clark, who like several other co-defendants is also seeking to move the case to federal court, asked U.S. District Judge Steven Jones to respond by 5 pm on Tuesday to avoid "the choice of making rushed travel arrangements to fly into Atlanta or instead risking being labeled a fugitive."

Basically, Jeffery is too busy to get arrested and the judge needs to step in and handle that because Jeffery doesn't want to be inconvenienced with being label a fugitive because dealing with arrests and indictments and all of that stuff is for poor people. Again, when Trumpers whine about a 2-tier justice system, they are full of shit....Yes, there is a 2-tier justice system and you are seeing in real time how these folks feel entitled to that top tier.

"Legal experts are reacting to Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis' Tuesday smackdown of former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows' request for an extension to the August 25th noon self-surrender deadline. Meadows and his defense team maintain that his case should be tried in federal court because Meadows worked for the Executive Branch when the forty-one felonies that Willis alleges in her criminal complaint were committed. But Willis disagrees, writing to Meadows' attorney Mark Moran at 6:25 a.m.:

"Good Morning Mr. Moran, I am not granting any extensions. I gave 2 weeks for people to surrender themselves to the court. Your client is no different than any other criminal defendant in this jurisdiction. The two weeks was a tremendous courtesy. At 12:30 p.m. on Friday I shall file warrants in the system. My team has availability to meet to discuss reasonable consent bonds Wednesday and Thursday."

Former Department of Veterans Affairs employee Allison Gill: "Mark Meadows is arguing that he should get an extension to self-surrender because he's better and more important than most criminal defendants. I'm not kidding." Former Republican Congressman David Jolly of Florida: "I believe today that Mark Meadows has sung like a canary already to Jack Smith."

Mark Meadows basically doesn't want to go thru the process of being arrested/arraigned in a place like Fulton county with all of the racist prosecutors and cops -- and would rather just move his case to the DC federal courts - because technically, he is better than his co-defendants because many of the co-defendants are regular people like bailsbondmans or Trumper hanger-ons -- while Meadow was actually the Chief of Staff. I think Fani Willis will be overruled when Mark Meadows takes this to a judge and he may very well get his wish and have his case moved.

Then there are people like Jeffrey Clark - who issued a deadline to a judge; which goes to tell you how full of shit Trumpers are when they whine about 2 tier justice systems - because I GUARANTEE YOU that neither you or I can issue a deadline to a judge telling him to stop the DA from arresting me.

"Legal experts called out former Trump Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark after he asked for an emergency stay of criminal proceedings against him in Fulton County and demanded a response from a judge within hours. Clark, who like several other co-defendants is also seeking to move the case to federal court, asked U.S. District Judge Steven Jones to respond by 5 pm on Tuesday to avoid "the choice of making rushed travel arrangements to fly into Atlanta or instead risking being labeled a fugitive."

Basically, Jeffery is too busy to get arrested and the judge needs to step in and handle that because Jeffery doesn't want to be inconvenienced with being label a fugitive because dealing with arrests and indictments and all of that stuff is for poor people. Again, when Trumpers whine about a 2-tier justice system, they are full of shit....Yes, there is a 2-tier justice system and you are seeing in real time how these folks feel entitled to that top tier.
?? So where did he argue "That He Is Better Than Regular Defendants?"

That's like fanny willis arguing that she's better than most hood rats.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Jesus Christ that's fucking nasty...

Forum List

Back