Trump Sets Off Firestorm With Conservatives For Attack On DeSantis

I know you are but what am I?

You are so lame
There is NOBODY in politics, left or right that is as childish as Trump
Nancy Pelosi ( I must act like a spoiled brat on camera and rip up this SOTU speech)Joe Biden ( locks reporters in closets,refuses to answer questions,call Americans names,Obama…flips the bird at political opponents….pretty much the whole Democratic Party and a huge chunk of the right.

That’s it?

Omar is allowed to support Palestine over Israel. Her constituents demand it

AOC responded to protestors from outside her district by not letting them get to her

Show where Democrats or even Republicans engage in personal attacks against their own party

That would be Trump
Is the US an ally Palestine or Israel? If her constituents demand she diss Ukraine and laud Putin, should she. She literally supports BDS of Israel, which would mean the end of Israel.

Ummm Harris literally called Biden a racist during their debate. LOL

Connor Lamb and the dude who just lost to Lawler in NY blasted AOC.

Tim Ryan distanced himself from Biden. Did you watch the debate Vs Vance? Dissed Biden actually.

That’s it?

Omar is allowed to support Palestine over Israel. Her constituents demand it

AOC responded to protestors from outside her district by not letting them get to her

Show where Democrats or even Republicans engage in personal attacks against their own party

That would be Trump
Tulsi Gabbard. How'd the left treat her? Bernie in 2016 Hillary sold Jew Rat T-shirts at her rallies made by the DNC

So stfu

Pence has no chance and is a despicable man with no honor.

I have no time for traitors nor do most Republicans.
Just because Trump called him a "traitor" doesn't make it so. Trump might have felt betrayed by Pence....but Mike was under a constitutional mandate to act as he did. He definitely would have faced impeachment for failing to uphold the specifically outlined duties of the office.
Just because he didn't "fall on his own sword" for Trump's benefit doesn't make him wrong, bad, or incapable. It makes him intelligent.

Charlie Crist laid the groundwork, with his question at the debate, when he asked DeSantis would he commit to serving a full term as governor, and DeSantis had the awkward moment of silence.

So now if DeSantis does decide to run after being relected governor, he will have no credibility, and Trump will rake him over the coals.
Floridians would rather have a year of DeSantis vs. four years of Crist. It’s that simple.

Charlie Crist laid the groundwork, with his question at the debate, when he asked DeSantis would he commit to serving a full term as governor, and DeSantis had the awkward moment of silence.

So now if DeSantis does decide to run after being relected governor, he will have no credibility, and Trump will rake him over the coals.
Liar, desantis said he would serve the full term. I heard and saw it.

Former President Donald Trump mocked Ron DeSantis at his Saturday night rally—calling the Florida governor “Ron DeSanctimonious.”

And hours later, Trump found himself in hot water with fellow conservatives who weren’t pleased that he’d taken aim at the increasingly popular DeSantis.

During his rally in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, while touting his poll numbers (from a month ago), Trump found an opening to take a swing at DeSantis, who’s quickly turned into an unofficial 2024 Republican presidential rival.

“There it is, Trump at 71. Ron DeSanctimonious at 10 percent,” Trump said. “Mike Pence at 7–oh, Mike Pence doing better than I thought.” (It’s the first time Trump’s tried out the nickname, but longtime ally Roger Stone—a fierce DeSantis critic—posted the dig about a week ago.)

" I gotta know right now, do you love me, do you need me, will you make me so happy for the rest of my life...

"Let me sleep on it, and I'll give you answer in the morning"
Should be fun to see the upcoming rallies. If there are cancellations...that will be telling.

LMAO.. This is priceless. Trump starting a bunch of unnecessary drama over DeSantis because he's feeling a little competition. And his minions are following right along.
A month ago, they were hoping for DeSantis as VP in 2024 and POTUS for 8 years starting in 2028. But now, Trump won't even allow them to support someone who's:
1. Created a surplus in his state. (something Trump didn't even try for)
2. Is cutting taxes, while reducing spending. Something else Trump didn't even try for.
3. DeSantis actually took on the woke mob.
4. He also took on Disney's child groomers.

But just because Trump is feeling a little competition, he's gotta start all this drama and force his supporters to dump their support for someone who's actually got a record 10X better than Trumps own.

Trumpbots need to make up their mind. Do they want an actual fiscal conservative. Or do they just want Trump. You can't have both. Not with Trump, that is.

LMAO.. This is priceless. Trump starting a bunch of unnecessary drama over DeSantis because he's feeling a little competition. And his minions are following right along.
A month ago, they were hoping for DeSantis as VP in 2024 and POTUS for 8 years starting in 2028. But now, Trump won't even allow them to support someone who's:
1. Created a surplus in his state. (something Trump didn't even try for)
2. Is cutting taxes, while reducing spending. Something else Trump didn't even try for.
3. DeSantis actually took on the woke mob.
4. He also took on Disney's child groomers.

But just because Trump is feeling a little competition, he's gotta start all this drama and force his supporters to dump their support for someone who's actually got a record 10X better than Trumps own.

Trumpbots need to make up their mind. Do they want an actual fiscal conservative. Or do they just want Trump. You can't have both. Not with Trump, that is.

It's worse than Trump feeling a little competition. Disney is not about child groomers.

It's worse than Trump feeling a little competition. Disney is not about child groomers.

Disney putting trannies in their movies and cartoons is grooming. It's normalizing something that's not normal. If it was normal, trannies would make up at least 30% of the world population. But they're not even 1%. So 99% of the people is what you'd call normal. Not 1%.
Boys in dresses, is not normal. Parents letting their children decide what gender they want to be is not normal.

Disney putting trannies in their movies and cartoons is grooming. It's normalizing something that's not normal. If it was normal, trannies would make up at least 30% of the world population. But they're not even 1%. So 99% of the people is what you'd call normal. Not 1%.
Boys in dresses, is not normal. Parents letting their children decide what gender they want to be is not normal.

You're caught up in lies and exaggerations. Trump is demanding a new midterm election.

Former President Donald Trump mocked Ron DeSantis at his Saturday night rally—calling the Florida governor “Ron DeSanctimonious.”

And hours later, Trump found himself in hot water with fellow conservatives who weren’t pleased that he’d taken aim at the increasingly popular DeSantis.

During his rally in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, while touting his poll numbers (from a month ago), Trump found an opening to take a swing at DeSantis, who’s quickly turned into an unofficial 2024 Republican presidential rival.

“There it is, Trump at 71. Ron DeSanctimonious at 10 percent,” Trump said. “Mike Pence at 7–oh, Mike Pence doing better than I thought.” (It’s the first time Trump’s tried out the nickname, but longtime ally Roger Stone—a fierce DeSantis critic—posted the dig about a week ago.)

" I gotta know right now, do you love me, do you need me, will you make me so happy for the rest of my life...

"Let me sleep on it, and I'll give you answer in the morning"
Don't you just love how it's always progressive Dems who tell us what we think?

Forum List

Back