Trump Sets Off Firestorm With Conservatives For Attack On DeSantis

Make all the excuses you want ... 'Oh my phone'...but you are a fucking LIAR.

'easyt65 not angry in the least. But he's acting like a damn child. He's completely triggered by DeSantis success and it's laughably embarrassing'

Was that or was that not you trying yo speak for me, you lying little prick?!

Busted....don't go away mad, just STFU & go away.

Respond, whine, make more excuses, whatever....but you won't be talking to me. I'm not listening to your lies anymore.
Unhinged

Thanks for demonstrating the difference in OPINION.

Take Trump out of tbe equation for a minute - a majority of people a truly supported / voted for someone with cognitive impairment, someone who admittedly can't mentally process information, a Joe Biden 2.0, over an extremeky intelligent man with a working, fully functional brain...

...and you want to blame that stupidity on Trump?!

:auiqs.jpg:
Correct. Some people just vote for the letter not the person. A lot of people. Too many people.

easyt65 too cowardly to man up to your mistake. You quoted me using the @ feature that you CLEARLY dont understand.

Maybe ask an adult to explain it to you?

Also if I did put words in your mouth that would be a rules violation so why don't you try reporting it lol

Trump runs a political campaign like a spoiled child

Endless lies
Constant bragging
Petty smears of your opponent
Constant claims that you are being picked on

Republicans eat it up
If Trump wasn't so successful at what he did, you wouldn't pay any mind, presuming you have a mind.

AOC
Rashida Tlaib
Ilhan Omar
Cory Bush
Lauren Boebert
Adam Schiff
Eric Swalwell
Nancy Pelosi

All equally childish and polarizing
OK

Show where anyone has engaged in behavior remotely as offensive as Trump

OK

Show where anyone has engaged in behavior remotely as offensive as Trump
Ilhan Omar dissed Jews as did Rashida Tlaib. AOC danced as many of her constituents yelled “AOC” just go. Nancy Pelosi told our Olympic Athletes to bow to China when they went there. Swalwell’s Twitter feed is full of divisive rhetoric. Cory Bush screamed to defund the police. Tlaib yelled at CEOs of our major banks for lending to companies that produce fossil fuels. Jamie Dimon basically laughed in her face. All supported BLM sans Boebert who is the primary troll of the GOP Congress.

Come on man. I know You’re old and will die soon but at least be honest.

Ilhan Omar dissed Jews as did Rashida Tlaib. AOC danced as many of her constituents yelled “AOC” just go. Nancy Pelosi told our Olympic Athletes to bow to China when they went there. Swalwell’s Twitter feed is full of divisive rhetoric. Cory Bush screamed to defund the police. Tlaib yelled at CEOs of our major banks for lending to companies that produce fossil fuels. Jamie Dimon basically laughed in her face. All supported BLM sans Boebert who is the primary troll of the GOP Congress.

Come on man. I know You’re old and will die soon but at least be honest.
That’s it?

Omar is allowed to support Palestine over Israel. Her constituents demand it

AOC responded to protestors from outside her district by not letting them get to her

Show where Democrats or even Republicans engage in personal attacks against their own party

That would be Trump

Forum List

Back