Trump-servatives abandon republicanism in favor of direct democracy

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
I hereby declare the word "Trumpservative." A Trumpservative is a person who has the basic superficial dressings of a conservative, but they throw it all away for Trump because MAGA. They're kind of the gay-for-pay of the civics-vocal population.

One of the newest cases of Trumpservative thinking is that they seem to want the government's policing powers to be subject to direct democratic oversight, instead of oversight through representatives of the people. They want updates on the current state of investigations, they want FISA documents made public, they want to put criminal liability to a popular vote.

We need real conservatives in our country. I can respect real conservatives. But Trumpservatives are just whores.

Got no argument with me there.

"The Lords mission is perfect. The man that The Lord chooses to carry out that mission is never perfect."

Overheard that in the halls at work. Justifying POTUS.

I hereby declare the word "Trumpservative." A Trumpservative is a person who has the basic superficial dressings of a conservative, but they throw it all away for Trump because MAGA. They're kind of the gay-for-pay of the civics-vocal population.

One of the newest cases of Trumpservative thinking is that they seem to want the government's policing powers to be subject to direct democratic oversight, instead of oversight through representatives of the people. They want updates on the current state of investigations, they want FISA documents made public, they want to put criminal liability to a popular vote.

We need real conservatives in our country. I can respect real conservatives. But Trumpservatives are just whores.

Well isn't that special.

We have cutsie names for you people too: Tories, Quislings, Commies, to name a few.

One big Whore is leaving
Oh by the way the guy who wants to destroy Medicare and Social security is leaving...Its the Trump effect
Speaker Paul Ryan Will Not Seek Re-Election in November
New York Times 11m ago
Related Coverage
Paul Ryan Makes His Exit

One big Whore is leaving
Oh by the way the guy who wants to destroy Medicare and Social security is leaving...Its the Trump effect
New York Times 11m ago
Related Coverage
Paul Ryan Makes His Exit

:offtopic:

One big Whore is leaving
New York Times 11m ago
Related Coverage
Paul Ryan Makes His Exit

:offtopic:
Do not worry... I will not post on this holy thread of purity LOL ..it is not off topic at all but I get what you are doing ....Ryan is one Trump servative example who is now abandoning the GOP in favor not of Direct Democracy but direct cashing in...so I will not post here again honey bun...LOL....lets "Keep it pure" LOL

Forum List

Back