"Trump ‘sent’ supporters on path to Jan. 6 violence" Jack Smith new filing

Trump didn't commit a crime by suggesting that Pence should send EC votes back to the states to be recertified.
But he did commit a crime by organizing and approving the fake elector efforts coordinate by Trump in DC in WI and NV. And now the DAs are going after them in NV and GA and MI.

The subject wasn't changed. The subject is Trump and he relation to the Jan 6 insurrection. His words.

I believe you entered at post #235 with:

So the theory is is trump, just by using rhetoric, indirectly caused his supporters to attack the capitol? And that somehow makes him guilty of causing the riot? I mean, again, show me a politician that doesn’t speak in rhetoric Should we indict the whole of Washington DC?
Right, then you tried to change the topic by bringing up Obama and “lock her up”, I was referencing the original topic, as I stated.

Trump's behavior was like no on else's. That was a Yuge part of the attraction. Trump's real and imagined grievances, appealed to primal tribalism, suspicion, and rage.

He prided himself on breaking rules, trashing norms...lacking honor, decency, civility...

So tell me, how did he appeal to that rage…

In my life, the right has always been seeking to divide America. I remember Newt and his group demanding the GOP and the Dems become strictly partisan. They helped chase out most of the liberal and moderate Republicans. The Dems just about followed suit years later as the right kept up framing the battle. People like you see liberals, moderates, and all Democrats as 'the left.' It helps you with any cognitive dissonance that would crop up.

And going on 'ignore'? Is that what you strive for as if that makes you somehow into a winner? Sad and pathetic. Dante usually ignores fools. He doesn't put them on ignore. So if that is what you seek? Loser.

You are deluded as you pride yourself on somehow seeing yourself as bothering people enough to be ignored.

In my life, the right has always been seeking to divide America.

And I see it the opposite. I’ve mentioned many times of the progressive radio I listen to and the right wing radio I listen to, and it is always the lefty stations that are hard on division and hate. The right wing shows I listen to are mostly about policy, freedom, and liberty, the lefty shows I listen to are always about attacking the person, insults, hate, and making blanket statements.

I remember Newt and his group demanding the GOP and the Dems become strictly partisan.

Yeah, but it’s not like I see dems reaching across the aisle either.

People like you see liberals, moderates, and all Democrats as 'the left.' It helps you with any cognitive dissonance that would crop up.

Nope, I see liberals as the left. Moderate dems I’m fine with and can even find some common ground with. If you adhere to the cotus, then we have something to talk about.

And going on 'ignore'? Is that what you strive for as if that makes you somehow into a winner? Sad and pathetic. Dante usually ignores fools. He doesn't put them on ignore. So if that is what you seek? Loser.

You ended the post I referenced with “bye bye”, I just assumed…

You are deluded as you pride yourself on somehow seeing yourself as bothering people enough to be ignored.

I wouldn’t say I “pride” myself on it, I simply just don’t care. If in the course of a discussion with me, someone finds that I am too bothersome that they have to put me on ignore, then that’s fine, I’m not going to lose any sleep over it.

As of this writing, I have zero people on ignore, btw.

But he did commit a crime by organizing and approving the fake elector efforts coordinate by Trump in DC in WI and NV. And now the DAs are going after them in NV and GA and MI.
No, that was never a crime before. He had electors ready in case any state EC votes were overturned. Something which had been done before, but was never prosecuted as a crime.

Trump has spoken exclusively to the manipulated base, 100% and without exception, in their language, attacking and insulting everyone they want to see attacked and insulted, every day since Escalator Day.

The rage was there after 30+ years of talk radio and he tapped directly into it.

As another poster has said, he took one look at the talk radio crowd and said "THIS is gonna be EASY".

It was. And it still is.

lol, you caught on to my plan to get him to explain how trump somehow managed to appeal to everyone ls rage, using the same tactics that every other politician uses.

Damn you!

;)
So it was a bad faith question meant to waste his time

Like I said.

You had a prescrb3d answer, no matter the response. Anyhoo...

You aren't going to succeed at equating Trump with others. He is clearly worse, for reasons mentioned many times

The only equating I’m doing is that just about every left winger you see on TV uses rhetoric, many in left wing media use extreme hateful rhetoric. Trump used rhetoric…seems to be a pattern there. Hmm…politicians use rhetoric..

The only equating I’m doing is that just about every left winger you see on TV uses rhetoric, many in left wing media use extreme hateful rhetoric. Trump used rhetoric…seems to be a pattern there. Hmm…politicians use rhetoric..
The pattern I see is your false equivalencies. As predicted.

Do they also all drink water, and use silverware?

The pattern I see is your false equivalencies. As predicted.

Do they also all drink water, and use silverware?

I’m sure they do all drink water and use silverware, some more things they have in common. I don’t see why you would call out pointing out that two groups of people behaving in a similar manner would be a false equivalency.

Forum List

Back