"Trump ‘sent’ supporters on path to Jan. 6 violence" Jack Smith new filing

lol, so…you don’t like that someone points out that trump used rhetoric and nasty tweets…just like everyone else..
Trump's behavior was like no on else's. That was a Yuge part of the attraction. Trump's real and imagined grievances, appealed to primal tribalism, suspicion, and rage.

He prided himself on breaking rules, trashing norms...lacking honor, decency, civility...

Hmm, you sure seem to be, as in..every one of your posts indicates an aversion to anything on the right. If I’ve misunderstood you, then please show me how

Ooh! Am I going on ignore? That’ll be 2 in the last month or so…that I know of. First Vrenn…and now you?

I’m starting quite the collection!
In my life, the right has always been seeking to divide America. I remember Newt and his group demanding the GOP and the Dems become strictly partisan. They helped chase out most of the liberal and moderate Republicans. The Dems just about followed suit years later as the right kept up framing the battle. People like you see liberals, moderates, and all Democrats as 'the left.' It helps you with any cognitive dissonance that would crop up.

And going on 'ignore'? Is that what you strive for as if that makes you somehow into a winner? Sad and pathetic. Dante usually ignores fools. He doesn't put them on ignore. So if that is what you seek? Loser.

You are deluded as you pride yourself on somehow seeing yourself as bothering people enough to be ignored.

Biden is the first three.
1702240857992.png

1702240897982.png

Do you know the difference between a traitor, grifter and criminal.....and a martyr. ???
Absolutely. Vermin democrats made Trump into a martyr. The enemy democrats gave Trump the claim "They aren't really after me. They are after you. I'm just in the way". Trump is being persecuted to stop the people from voting for him.

"60 judges under pressure from the FBI and CIA top brass" is the stupidest post of the day.

There is no evidence to support the "60 judges" statement.

Absolutely. Vermin democrats made Trump into a martyr. The enemy democrats gave Trump the claim "They aren't really after me. They are after you. I'm just in the way". Trump is being persecuted to stop the people from voting for him.
With each new post, you confirm over and over again how brainwashed you are . What you just said makes no objective sense. You just regurgitate whaytever bullshit lines you're fed without actually thing much about it. It's clear that yiur critical thinking skills are quite limited. "They aren't really after me" ?? Yes we are yu fucking moron!! Quit while you're behind Bubba. Stop making an ass of yourself

Last edited:
With each new post, you confirm over and over again how brainwashed you are . What you just said makes no objective sense. You just regurgitate whaytever bullshit lines you're fed without actually thing much about it. It's clear that yiur critical thinking skills are quite limited. "They aren't really after me" ?? Yes we are yu fucking moron!! Quit while you're behind Bubba. Stop making an ass of yourself
The exhibition of the exhibitionist democrat.

He told Pence to recognize the fake electors, and to not count seven states that Biden won, and to announce that Trump won the 2020 election when the electoral college is counted based on Trump’s lies and election fraud.

He said:

Trump rallying the forces at noon January 6, 2021: - - - “John [Eastman] is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, “What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution.” And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so. - - - Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We’re supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution. - - - States want to revote. The states got defrauded, They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

DJTtweet8:17* January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!" 21JAN06-DJTtweet8:17

“”” Trump told the crowd that ‘very different rules’ applied. 21JAN06-DJTincite-05
Redirect Notice
“When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules. So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do, and I hope he doesn’t listen to the RINOs and the stupid people that he’s listening to.”
So this is what Trump said in his speech: "States want to revote. The states got defrauded, They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people."

So Trump is not saying that Pence should throw out EC votes. He says that he wants Pence to send them back to the states to be recertified. I agree that Pence has no such power, and Trump's idiot lawyer, Jenna Ellis, announced to the whole country that Pence has that authority (and now she's crying about how evil Trump is for believing her garbage legal opinion). However, sending votes back to states to be recertified is not overthrowing the government.

The Georgia RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations) Act is a law in the U.S. state of Georgia that makes a form of racketeering a felony. Originally passed on March 20, 1980, it is known for being broader than the corresponding federal law, such as not requiring a pecuniary profit.

Cool story. Trump will not be convicted on RICO charges.

So this is what Trump said in his speech: "States want to revote. The states got defrauded, They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people."

So Trump is not saying that Pence should throw out EC votes. He says that he wants Pence to send them back to the states to be recertified. I agree that Pence has no such power, and Trump's idiot lawyer, Jenna Ellis, announced to the whole country that Pence has that authority (and now she's crying about how evil Trump is for believing her garbage legal opinion). However, sending votes back to states to be recertified is not overthrowing the government.
It is certainly an attempt to do so, if Pence has no such power, which, in fact, he did not.

sending votes back to states to be recertified is not overthrowing the government.
"Overthrowing"?

Ummm, nope.

"Keeping".
On January 6th he WAS the government. And tried to keep it that way.

His actions with the fraudulent electors, convenient blind eye to the Proud Boys and others, the dereliction of duty in not pro-actively attempting to discourage the mob attack and instead simply watching it all on the telly.

"Watching"!

The Commander in Chief watched. Didn't call the Pentagon seeking solutions, nor called any enforcement authorities. He just watched it on the telly.

Dereliction.
You know that. I know that. Everybody knows that.

"Trump ‘sent’ supporters on path to Jan. 6 violence" Jack Smith new filing​

The heat is being turned up.

Don't make me laugh. It is so specious an argument, I can't believe they are even making it. If that argument holds true then:
  • If I tell you to go outside to see the pretty dirigible or a meteor shower and you run out in front of a car or fall off a wall, I'm to blame.
  • If I recommend a restaurant and you go there and get food poisoning, I'm to blame.
  • If I say I liked a movie and you go to the theater to see it too and the roof caves in, I'm responsible.
Trump didn't make anyone go down there, told them to be civil, and it was the capitol police who started bombing the crowd with flash and smoke grenades.

In the final analysis, only the people who went down there and decided to attack the building, fight the cops and bust down doors and windows are responsible, and Trump has every proof that the violence was instigated by the capitol police themselves.

"Overthrowing"?

Ummm, nope.

"Keeping".
On January 6th he WAS the government. And tried to keep it that way.

His actions with the fraudulent electors, convenient blind eye to the Proud Boys and others, the dereliction of duty in not pro-actively attempting to discourage the mob attack and instead simply watching it all on the telly.

"Watching"!

The Commander in Chief watched. Didn't call the Pentagon seeking solutions, nor called any enforcement authorities. He just watched it on the telly.

Dereliction.
You know that. I know that. Everybody knows that.
Go tell the Mayor of Seattle.

Go tell the Mayor of Portland.

Your faux outrage is noted and dismissed.

Forum List

Back