Trump sends out Fake News

FBI investigation 18 days before an electionView attachment 402302

RCP has Biden up 9.4 percent with 18 days left

The polls are still trying to compensate for the evil ballot mailouts plotted to doom the incumbent's surety of winning with no blame to what voter misrepresentation the Democrats are hoping to disguise. along with propaganda's prattle. Ho hum, Tweedle dee and Tweedle dumb. Seems to worsen with each stumble bum. :spinner:

Hillary was at 5.8 nationally 4 years ago
Biden is at 8.9 and holding steady

You guys really better come up with better fake news
View attachment 402356

Your poll is wrong. Don’t know why you keep posting misinformation.

Oh yes, I forgot. You are a Trump supporter

RealClearPolitics - Live Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls
Not in battleground states
Interesting point

What it doesn’t point out is that there are additional battleground states from 2016

Arizona, Texas, Georgia......once solid red are now battlegrounds.
Democrats a fleeing shit holes to
Republican states.. I don’t blame them lol

Three solid Republican states

Texas, Georgia and Arizona

Georgia and Arizona are leaning Biden while Texas is slightly for Trump.
Republicans lose those states they will never win the White House
All Trump has to do is lose MI, WI or PA and he's done. Last time he swept all three. He won't win MI this time. Not with everyone mailing in votes. No one has an excuse not to vote this time. Trump isn't running against Hillary this time. And hell, Hillary got more votes than Trump did.

And Trump botched the pandemic.

He only had 2.3% growth in 2019. Pretty pathetic. Not the greatest economy ever like Republicans pretend.

Satire goes completely over Trumps head. Babylon Bee is now Trumps “Go To” news source

The Babylon Bee often makes fun of liberals, and has been described as a conservative version of "The Onion" with a focus on religious conservatives.
So one of the biggest liars and DemNazi shills (you) on the Internet accuses The President of Fake News?
1602857470424.png

The polls are still trying to compensate for the evil ballot mailouts plotted to doom the incumbent's surety of winning with no blame to what voter misrepresentation the Democrats are hoping to disguise. along with propaganda's prattle. Ho hum, Tweedle dee and Tweedle dumb. Seems to worsen with each stumble bum. :spinner:

View attachment 402356

Not in battleground states
Interesting point

What it doesn’t point out is that there are additional battleground states from 2016

Arizona, Texas, Georgia......once solid red are now battlegrounds.
Democrats a fleeing shit holes to
Republican states.. I don’t blame them lol

Three solid Republican states

Texas, Georgia and Arizona

Georgia and Arizona are leaning Biden while Texas is slightly for Trump.
Republicans lose those states they will never win the White House
Yes Democrats are fleeing Democrat shit holes to Republican states because we run it better.. What don’t you understand

It was a good thing Pelosi made a big deal out of the Ukraine thing. So now voters know don't listen to Trump about Hunter Biden. Trump's a liar.
The information comes from Hunter Biden is on emails and hard drive

ok winger, since you are so confident that senile old Joe will win, how about a bet?

if Biden wins I will leave this forum forever, if Trump wins you leave forever.

Put up or shut up. Deal?

It was a good thing Pelosi made a big deal out of the Ukraine thing. So now voters know don't listen to Trump about Hunter Biden. Trump's a liar.
Whatever. No one cares.

It's like all the facts we have that Trump tried to get the Ukraine to make dirt up on Biden. He was impeached for it. It's undeniable that he did it. Do you care that he did it? No. Did you remove Trump from office for all the laws he's broken? Nope.

So now Biden could stand on 5th ave and murder someone and not lose one supporter. Happy?

ok winger, since you are so confident that senile old Joe will win, how about a bet?

Put up or shut up. Deal?
You have to get yourself banned. Be such a douchbag the mods have to ban you. I'll do it. Deal? You v me?

Whatever. No one cares.

It's like all the facts we have that Trump tried to get the Ukraine to make dirt up on Biden. He was impeached for it. It's undeniable that he did it. Do you care that he did it? No. Did you remove Trump from office for all the laws he's broken? Nope.

So now Biden could stand on 5th ave and murder someone and not lose one supporter. Happy?
You guys impeach Trump every two seconds.. who cares lol

Whatever. No one cares.

Nope. Only once. Mueller didn't have the balls to release everything he had. And in the report he said if it were anyone but the President they'd be in jail for what Trump did.

Whatever. No one cares.

If Trump wins, which he won't, he will get impeached again only this time we will have the Senate.

Biden is toast, and No one should Listen to a corrupt DemNazi Shill like you.

When you meet your maker, He is going to pull out 88,866 lies you told on this forum alone and send you straight to Hell.

Whatever. No one cares.

Nope. Only once. Mueller didn't have the balls to release everything he had. And in the report he said if it were anyone but the President they'd be in jail for what Trump did.
So you don’t know what impeach means? Lol all it means is accused.. lol moron

Whatever. No one cares.

If Trump wins, which he won't, he will get impeached again only this time we will have the Senate.
Mueller should be in jail for destruction of evidence and obstruction of justice for wiping Strozk, Page, his phone, and 26 Iphones on his team when subpoenaed by The US Government.

Put up or shut up. Deal?

Been there, done that
Conservatives don’t pay up.

Fool me once.....

Whatever. No one cares.

0940D7A0-C485-418C-A1D1-CB6FCEEE172A.jpeg
You won’t win

Whatever. No one cares.

Interesting to see what charges he faces one he loses.

I doubt if he can expect Presidential immunity or a pardon

Whatever. No one cares.

Interesting to see what charges he faces one he loses.

I doubt if he can expect Presidential immunity or a pardon
If Trump loses he will campaign every day in California New York city Texas Arizona Florida Minnesota Wisconsin.. And there will be no amount of cheating can stop trump from winning

View attachment 402356

Hope. It's all they have at the moment. Check out the Senate races.

Put up or shut up. Deal?

Been there, done that
Conservatives don’t pay up.

Fool me once.....

LOL, you are scared of being run off. I understand. But rest assured, if Biden wins I will leave the forum forever. I have the same bet with Dr Love. Do you think he will honor the bet?

come on winger, you are so sure of your senile old guy winning, or are you all talk and no guts?

Forum List

Back