This time in 2016 Hillary was up 5.4 in polls, well biden..

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020
Only 4.9 lol and with the bomb shell report he was begging his crack head son for 1/2 the money he was pulling in from in a pay for play scheme .. fbi investigation eminent.
joe is about to plummet!
2B7FFBA0-BD3F-4FE4-B507-F4E8AD63CCE9.jpeg
70A9FBCD-7F88-4BB2-8AC9-D7150B4D342C.jpeg

Real Clear Politics has Biden up by 9.4 percent

More Importantly, they have him up 375- 163 in Electoral Votes

There is no enthusiasm for Biden---who the frick is actually going to go out and vote for this senile old criminal? You can't even get the dems to put out yard signs for him.

Keep telling yourself that. The same polls assured everyone that Hillary had the White House, she was the president. Any idea how that turned out?

There is no enthusiasm for Biden---who the frick is actually going to go out and vote for this senile old criminal? You can't even get the dems to put out yard signs for him.
Now that is not exactly true. I have seen two Biden yard signs. Of course I have seen something like sixty or eighty signs for Trump so it is easy to over look those few.

Biden spoke on complex issues like the environment, healthcare, COVID for an hour and a half last night without notes.

Your senile claims are falling flat

Now that is not exactly true. I have seen two Biden yard signs. Of course I have seen something like sixty or eighty signs for Trump so it is easy to over look those few.

Republicans embrace simplistic campaign tactics like signs, t shirts and MAGA hats

Dems just laugh them off

Biden spoke on complex issues like the environment, healthcare, COVID for an hour and a half last night without notes.

Issues real Americans have no interest in.....

Republicans embrace simplistic campaign tactics like signs, t shirts and MAGA hats

Dems just laugh them off
Biden is a buffoon and should have his Wealth Confiscated and Redistributed to the people of PA, then spend the rest of his life in a Orange Jump Suit. Streptocockis is a Blow Job Billie Lewinsky wanna be.
1602851289610.png

Attachments

• 1602851175859.png
    1602851175859.png
    443.2 KB · Views: 21
Considering the amount of extreme media bias it will be stunning if Trump can pull it off. The bias was never more evident in last night's town halls. ABC essentially asked Joe Biden what his favorite color was while NBC asked Trump for the 1000th time to disavow white supremacy and then wouldn't accept his answer when he disavowed. But it's OK, Trump is a fighter and will make it close. His supporters can see through the media bullshit. More importantly, Trump will have appointed a 3rd to the SCOTUS and she will be confirmed before the election.

I haven't even seen one biden sign in my area-------and I have been looking for months

And hour and a half changes nothing with a friendly interview with dem plants asking questions that we all know that Joe was informed of before hand and told how to respond and no check for wires or other devices. Joe is still a crook and still senile---- If you really really want to claim that Joe isn't senile---then remember this when he is charged with his crimes so the I don't remember can't be used as a defense.

I haven't even seen one in my area--not one. I have gotten so frustrated looking for them that I have considered going down to the dems local office and asking If I can have one assuming that they haven't closed for Covid or lack of interest at this point.

Yeah it was all memorized talking points stuff. Still he managed to stay with the subject even though he appeared to be a bit grumpy.
His speil on renewable energy was a mish mash of horse shit....but at least he got through it.

Trump wasn't too much better... He never seems to answer the question that's asked. But for what it's worth
He repeated what proved to be his most successful selling points in 2016.

If we had a competency test for the presidency niether one of these guys would pass.

I haven't even seen one in my area--not one. I have gotten so frustrated looking for them that I have considered going down to the dems local office and asking If I can have one assuming that they haven't closed for Covid or lack of interest at this point.

There is a contractor here in my area running around putting up DNC signage on the rotaries and intersections. Pretty pathetic.

Jo

Killery was detested by most of the planet.... but she didn't have this anchor around her neck:

70a9fbcd-7f88-4bb2-8ac9-d7150b4d342c-jpeg.402299

And emails stating "Pop gets half" referring to grift and shakedowns of large countries Plugs was overseeing.

Wow... the best October surprise evah!!!!

Considering the amount of extreme media bias it will be stunning if Trump can pull it off. The bias was never more evident in last night's town halls. ABC essentially asked Joe Biden what his favorite color was while NBC asked Trump for the 1000th time to disavow white supremacy and then wouldn't accept his answer when he disavowed. But it's OK, Trump is a fighter and will make it close. His supporters can see through the media bullshit. More importantly, Trump will have appointed a 3rd to the SCOTUS and she will be confirmed before the election.
Trump came off as Crazy Uncle Donnie

Forum List

Back