Trump Sends Letter To Schumer That’s An Instant Classic: ‘I Never Realized How Bad A Senator You Are’

Troll in Chief hits another home run that historians will applaud until the end of time.
View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

That's gotta be fake. There's no way in hell that brain damaged stroke victim knows what the word "hapless" means.

I would agree in that I don't believe it is real.

I do agree with the assesment of the letter.

But I would hope that Trump would not send something like that.

He isn't capable of writing it, that's for sure.

LOL..Trump...such a classy guy...
I didn't vote for class. I voted to destroy worthless leftist traitors.

If that's the case maybe we need an intelligence test to vote. Clearly some people can't handle it.
If that's the case maybe we need an intelligence test to vote.

If they had that in place in 2016, Trump would have won both the Electoral and Popular vote.

and the Popular would have been much smaller

A disgrace...

Pence was given the job cause he had nothing else to do... It is very unclear what his actual role is.

The Defence Production act is not consistent and is only been used here and there... There is a reason

That Admiral was only appointed less than two weeks ago... (22/3/20).... That is crazy, the guy could be the best in the world but he has not time prepare...

New York is unprepared because Trump spent all of February and part of March downplaying this virus even though he had a intelligence report that saidf the exact opposite. Cuomo fault is he believed the President when he said that it would be over in early March.

Trump's job is to defend the country. He is abdicating his responsibility by say it is the states job to defend this virus. The country can't defend because instead of America taking on the Virus, you have 50 competing states competing with other countries for resources.
Trump downplayed the Chinese virus thru Feb and March, despite implementing a China travel ban in January.

Your clowns Cuomo, De Blimpo, and Nazi Pelousy spent Feb telling Americans to go about their business, moron,

If that's the case maybe we need an intelligence test to vote. Clearly some people can't handle it.

If they had that in place in 2016, Trump would have won both the Electoral and Popular vote.

If they'd had that in place in 2016 a con artist being sued for fraud who had never held a job and deliberately paints his own face orange wouldn't have even been a candidate.

And if you think some klown who thinks the purpose of voting is to "destroy" other tribes, you're as hopeless as he is.

Besides which --- you've taken pains to tell us all you didn't vote for Rump yourself. So you're calling yourself stupid?

If they'd had that in place in 2016 a con artist being sued for fraud who had never held a job and deliberately paints his own face orange wouldn't have even been a candidate.

And if you think some klown who thinks the purpose of voting is to "destroy" other tribes, you're as hopeless as he is.

Besides which --- you've taken pains to tell us all you didn't vote for Rump yourself. So you're calling yourself stupid?
It's fun watching worthless leftist traitors cry.

Troll in Chief hits another home run that historians will applaud until the end of time.
View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

That's gotta be fake. There's no way in hell that brain damaged stroke victim knows what the word "hapless" means.

I gotta tell ya, when it comes to politicians and political leaders you friggin idiots have a real taste for shit. It must be connected to running around with your heads shoved up your ass all the time.

View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

I gotta tell ya, when it comes to politicians and political leaders you friggin idiots have a real taste for shit. It must be connected to running around with your heads shoved up your ass all the time.

You realize how silly that sounds when a tRumpling says it, I hope?

A disgrace...

Pence was given the job cause he had nothing else to do... It is very unclear what his actual role is.

The Defence Production act is not consistent and is only been used here and there... There is a reason

That Admiral was only appointed less than two weeks ago... (22/3/20).... That is crazy, the guy could be the best in the world but he has not time prepare...

New York is unprepared because Trump spent all of February and part of March downplaying this virus even though he had a intelligence report that saidf the exact opposite. Cuomo fault is he believed the President when he said that it would be over in early March.

Trump's job is to defend the country. He is abdicating his responsibility by say it is the states job to defend this virus. The country can't defend because instead of America taking on the Virus, you have 50 competing states competing with other countries for resources.
Trump downplayed the Chinese virus thru Feb and March, despite implementing a China travel ban in January.

Your clowns Cuomo, De Blimpo, and Nazi Pelousy spent Feb telling Americans to go about their business, moron,

You said yourself...

Trump had the intelligence reports and he told everyone there is nothing to fear. The States didn't have access to this information.

Time and Time again Trump told the States that there was nothing to fear...

The States are guilty of one thing, believing their President.

Link?

Forum List

Back