Trump Seeks To Reestablish Secure Facility At Mar-a-Lago To Review Classified Evidence

You claimed that Trump already has a SCIF.

Obviously that’s not true.

It took a while, but it’s been shown you don’t know what you’re talking about.
He did…as the motion clearly states

You mean when the Rapist and Traitor illegally removed (stole) Classified Documents from the WH and tookkthat Classifced Documents to Shit-A-Lago knowing there no secure storage?
No there was a SCIF there…did you not read the motion? It clearly states that

Unlike Xiden’s garage or his think tank office

Yes. He did.

You claimed he still does.

Do I need to explain verb tense to you or are you able to comprehend the difference?
When did i claim he still does? When did anyone claim rhe still does? Link?

Not sure, why isn't Joe asking for permission? (Because he doesn't have to)

Trump can build
Why do you ignore Biden....you couldn't be more obvious.

Mara Lago was a secure compound....wasn't it. :rolleyes-41:

No not at all secure.... contractors, vendors, cooks, waiters, maids, guests, etc.. It's a security nightmare.. there's a tunnel under the road to the beach. Lots of people use that.

Which means sports fans at the time that the Rapist and Traitor illegally removed the Classified Documents from the WH there was NOT a Secure Compatmented Information Facility at Mar-a-Lago.

He is admitting to violating the Espionage Act of 1917.
Yet Biden took classified documents as a senator, let's remove him office for that. You good with that? Or you're a hypocrite?

You spent much of this thread arguing that Trump still had a SCIF.
Haha no I didn’t…I just read all my post on this thread…nowhere did I claim one was still there.

Not sure where you pulled that other quote from or if you edited one..but it wasn’t from this thread

Haha no I didn’t…I just read all my post on this thread…nowhere did I claim one was still there.

Not sure where you pulled that other quote from or if you edited one..but it wasn’t from this thread
I already did. Here’s I’ll do it again.

yes it’s still there…that’s the point of this thread! geez

Donald Trump’s legal team is asking the government to reestablish a secure facility at Mar-a-Lago so that the former president can review classified discovery in the documents case.

The filing comes after Trump requested to review evidence in the documents case at his Florida home, something prosecutors dismissed as “extraordinary” given that it is the very location where he is charged with improperly handling some of the nation’s most closely guarded secrets.

Re-establishing the same secure area that existed during President Trump’s term as President of the United States is a secure, efficient, and cost-effective way for these conversations to take place in a fully secure environment,” his attorneys wrote in the filing Wednesday.
:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back