Ohio Doctor says the vax turns you into a magnet. - license suspended.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

COLUMBUS, Ohio – At the height of one of the most significant mass vaccination campaigns in human history, a Cleveland-area physician publicly warned state lawmakers that COVID-19 shots “interface” with cell towers and make people who receive them magnetic.

She sounds like a troubled woman. She also claimed that the hospitals liquidized dead bodies and poured them into the water supply and that vaxxed folk could put spoons on their forehead and it wouldnt fall off.

I feel robbed. I am fully vaxxed and cant do any of that.

She has been suspended after a hearing she refused ro engage with. I havent heard these whacko theories before and I dont think actual Doctors should be spreading them.

She was asked in writing for the source of her crazy but refused to respond.

People like this give responsible anti vaxxers a bad name. They should not speak for this community.

nb I cant link to the update.referring to her suspension. But you can google it.

COLUMBUS, Ohio – At the height of one of the most significant mass vaccination campaigns in human history, a Cleveland-area physician publicly warned state lawmakers that COVID-19 shots “interface” with cell towers and make people who receive them magnetic.

She sounds like a troubled woman. She also claimed that the hospitals liquidized dead bodies and poured them into the water supply and that vaxxed folk could put spoons on their forehead and it wouldnt fall off.

She has been suspended after a hearing she refused ro engage with. I havent heard these whacko theories before and I dont think actual Doctors should be spreading them.

People like this give responsible anti vaxxers a bad name. They should not speak for this community.

nb I cant link to the update.referring to her suspension. But you can google it.
No issue performing sexual change operations on toddlers though.

Spoons on a person's forehead? I have never known how people were been able to make one stick to their nose like Dustin Diamond (Screech) did during one episode of Saved By The Bell, may God rest his soul.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly
Classic show. How did he do it without being vaxxed ?

Freedom of speech????

Spoons on a person's forehead? I have never known how people were been able to make one stick to their nose like Dustin Diamond (Screech) did during one episode of Saved By The Bell, may God rest his soul.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly
Dustin had the stereotypical jewish hooknose, that's how he pulled that off. Lol

She probably took obamacare though.....

Forum List

Back