Trump Seeks To Reestablish Secure Facility At Mar-a-Lago To Review Classified Evidence

So all you really have is whataboutery. The Rapist and Traitor illegally remove Classified Material from the the WH and took thhat material to Shit-A-Lago, claiming it in fact secure. It was not. Your lame ass whataboutery is as empty and vacuous as the space between the Rapsit and Traitor's ears.

Mr. Biden cooperated with DOJ and their search of his residence in Delaware. The Rapist and Traitor went to court to block the search of Shit-A-Lago.

There was NOT a S.C.I.F. at Shit-A-Lago, the Rapist and Traitor is admitting to improper storage of Classified Material, a clear violation of the Espinoage Act of 1917.
I hadn't heard that Trump was convicted of rape, perhaps you could link your source. Now you got me curious. :eusa_whistle:
I hadn't heard that Trump was convicted of removing active classified material, perhaps you could link your source. Now you got me curious. :eusa_whistle:

Biden just had a few files that he'd forgotten about. Trump had hundreds and he made a dozen excuses... From they were planted by the FBI to he'd declassified them to they belong to him anyway. Actually he made a dozen excuses.

Mara Lago has never been secure. It wide open with a steady stream of visitors, employees, vendors etc.
With the secret service, yes, it's protected and a lot better than Joe's garage and Penn Biden Center.

By the way, Biden was never forthcoming with his hiding documents, only after they were being discovered here and there. :smoke:

Donald Trump’s legal team is asking the government to reestablish a secure facility at Mar-a-Lago so that the former president can review classified discovery in the documents case.

The filing comes after Trump requested to review evidence in the documents case at his Florida home, something prosecutors dismissed as “extraordinary” given that it is the very location where he is charged with improperly handling some of the nation’s most closely guarded secrets.

Re-establishing the same secure area that existed during President Trump’s term as President of the United States is a secure, efficient, and cost-effective way for these conversations to take place in a fully secure environment,” his attorneys wrote in the filing Wednesday.
Seems logical...

it is the very location where he is charged with improperly handling some of the nation’s most closely guarded secrets.

giggle.gif
Are we to seriously believe Trump had some of the nation's MOST CLOSELY GUARDED SECRETS in his home skiff that the government freely let him pack up and take and hold for two years?

Why not? Biden had boxes and boxes full of stuff he never should have had for DECADES and he never even had authority to take a doily.
Meanwhile, Brigadier generals are phoning China behind the CIC to warn them they will call and let them know if we plan to take any actions!

I mean, our government is so screwed up and corrupt now, they have bags of coke laying around in the White House and can't even figure out how they got there.

They asked Trump to return the documents for 18 months.
actually that's not true. May 6. 2021 was when the NA reached out about some documents they believe might not be turned over, June 2021, Trump begins reviewing the documents, in Feb 2022, over a dozen boxes are returned to the NA. Some documents have classified marks, so the Xiden DoJ uses that to get involved. It was 8 months before the Xiden regime decided to criminalize the Presidential Records Act

actually that's not true. May 6. 2021 was when the NA reached out about some documents they believe might not be turned over, June 2021, Trump begins reviewing the documents, in Feb 2022, over a dozen boxes are returned to the NA. Some documents have classified marks, so the Xiden DoJ uses that to get involved. It was 8 months before the Xiden regime decided to criminalize the Presidential Records Act
Trump had made mishandling classified documents a felony when he was threatening Hillary.

With the secret service, yes, it's protected and a lot better than Joe's garage and Penn Biden Center.

By the way, Biden was never forthcoming with his hiding documents, only after they were being discovered here and there. :smoke:
Nope. Mara Lago is a security nightmare according to the secret service.

Trump had made mishandling classified documents a felony when he was threatening Hillary.
Haha first the president can’t unilaterally make anything a felony, secondly, he wasn’t president when the Clinton investigation was going on…and the mishandling of classified documents was already a crime

So not sure the point of your idiotic post

Haha first the president can’t unilaterally make anything a felony, secondly, he wasn’t president when the Clinton investigation was going on…and the mishandling of classified documents was already a crime

So not sure the point of your idiotic post
Remember how he chanted lock her up. He changed it from a misdemeanor to a felony.

AND???
He wasn't privy to taking them as VP.

Nor was the Rapist and Traitor privy to remove Classified Docs from the WH and them to an insecure Shit-A-Lago.

The Rapist and Traitor sent his shysters to court to block the search Shit-A-Lago.

Trump’s attempts to delay Mar-a-Lago inquiry largely fail as legal woes mount.

Mr. Biden fully cooperated with the search of his Delaware Residence. Mr. Biden DID NOT BLOCK THE INVESTIGATION OF HIS HOME IN DELAWARE.

Mr. Biden cooperated with the search of home in Delaware.

WASHINGTON -- The Department of Justice searched President Joe Biden's Delaware home and took possession of more items containing classified information, his lawyers said on Saturday.

The DOJ searched Biden's residence in Wilmington on Friday and found six items consisting of documents with classification markings, some from his time in the Senate in addition to his tenure as vice president during the Obama administration.

The agents took handwritten notes from his years as vice president.

The search lasted roughly 12 hours, beginning at 9:45 a.m. and ending around 10:30 p.m., according to Biden's personal attorney Bob Bauer.

"DOJ had full access to the President's home, including personally handwritten notes, files, papers, binders, memorabilia, to-do lists, schedules, and reminders going back decades," Bauer said in a statement.

The Rapist and Traitor used legal means to prevent the search of Shit-A-Lago, Mr. Biden cooperated. Your very lame ass whataboutery is a failure.

Remember how he chanted lock her up. He changed it from a misdemeanor to a felony.
yeah, when he was RUNNING for office, not when he was PRESIDENT.

Provide me with the part of the Constiutition that allows a President to unilaterally change the law....i'll wait.

yeah, when he was RUNNING for office, not when he was PRESIDENT.

Provide me with the part of the Constiutition that allows a President to unilaterally change the law....i'll wait.

You mean when the Rapist and Traitor illegally removed (stole) Classified Documents from the WH and tookkthat Classifced Documents to Shit-A-Lago knowing there no secure storage?

Seems logical...

But and there is always a but....when the Rapist and Traitor illegally removed (stole) Classified Material from the WH and moved it to Shit-A-Lago he stated clearly he had a S.C.I.F. Clearly he did not. He is admitting that he violated the Espinoage Act of 1917.

This is a trap. His lawyers know that this request will be denied. Then Donald can leak discovery materials to every news source in the country and claim, that wouldn't have happened if I had a secure facility.

I've always been able to see right through him. It's a gift.

This is a trap. His lawyers know that this request will be denied. Then Donald can leak discovery materials to every news source in the country and claim, that wouldn't have happened if I had a secure facility.

I've always been able to see right through him. It's a gift.

But the Rapist and Traitor thinks he can get away with it, which of course he won't.

But and there is always a but....when the Rapist and Traitor illegally removed (stole) Classified Material from the WH and moved it to Shit-A-Lago he stated clearly he had a S.C.I.F. Clearly he did not. He is admitting that he violated the Espinoage Act of 1917.
Yeah there was one there. Your post is full of propaganda, short on reality

Forum List

Back