Trump screwed Up Iran Big Time. And now Iran will get a Nuke.

Of course the JCPOA was not a “Treaty.” Very few “treaties” are ever signed these days and ratified by Congress. For god sakes, it is called in its very title not a “treaty” but a “joint agreement” of major world powers!

By being endorsed by the UN Security Council it came as close to being “International law” as is generally ever possible for agreements between major powers to be.

The U.S. respects even the very “Founding Charter of the UN,” and “International Law” generally, only when it wants to. Our constantly changing administrations used to feel bound to abide by such agreements with other great powers, be they disarmament or general trade agreements. Trump trashed the JCPOA for typically immature and self-serving partisan reasons.

Even if Trump had seriously felt the agreements were not “strong” enough, his actions have only worsened the situation considerably. Iran diplomats would not even meet with him when he sought meetings at the UN, and his conduct made Iran and the rest of the world, including powerful nuclear armed competitors like China and Russia, far more hostile, more unwilling to negotiate agreements with us, since they now know the “word” of any U.S. President is worthless.

This is largely because of Trump’s infantile narcissism. Also, today most Republicans & most Democrats too treat domestic partisan issues (and the Israeli Lobby) as far more important than a rational U.S. Foreign Policy. The power of our Military Industrial Complex in D.C. and our people’s stupidity in following its war propaganda are also problems.

The world has learned all too well from Trump’s reign that U.S. foreign policy on major issues, even when worked out with great difficulty with other major parties and ratified by the UN Security Council — where all permanent members have veto power — can change on a dime.

Last edited:
Huh???

You have provided no evidence of anything.

The world verified Iran was in compliance with inspections.
Trump canceled the deal for no reason.
Iran then re-started their nuke program after Trump canceled the deal.
FACTS:

The inspections were a joke. Iran told Barry nobody could see any of their military facilities, so there is no way to know if they were in compliance.

You are a rube.

I was always told Iran never had any intent to get a nuclear weapon…how is this possible?

are you saying they lied? shocker

Trump is dumb as a stump.. That's a fact.. and he doesn't listen or read.

1634739489776.png

'Trump is a stupid poopy-head! He doesn't listen. He
doesn't read, like me. He Tweets mean things that make
me cry. Waaaaaaaaaaaa!'

1634739721043.png

Nooooooo! He beat Hillary! He is a stupid poopy-head!

1634739799140.png

I hates him, I HATES him, my precious!

Last edited:
It wasn't a treaty, just and EO by Barry Hussein.
What was the EO #?

I attempted to find any evidence that Barry's personal agreement with Iran was a law, reg, bill, treaty, EO, etc... Over and over I found articles and papers declaring it to be a 'DEAL'.

Based on THAT, it appears Barry made a PERSONAL DEAL between HIM & Iran.

John Kerry, Sect of State after failed Sect of State Hillary Clinton, declared the following about Barry's personal Iran deal:

'Secretary of State John Kerry said in congressional testimony Wednesday that the Obama administration is “not negotiating a legally binding planover the Iranian nuclear program, but rather aims for an enforceable presidential agreement.

“We are negotiating a plan that will have a capacity for enforcement,” Kerry continued, saying that the agreement would be made “executive to executive. “We don’t even have diplomatic relations with Iran right now.'

'Kerry’s remarks echo those of State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki, who told reporters Tuesday that any deal President Barack Obama strikes with the Iranian regime over its nuclear program would be “nonbinding.”

TRUMP'S RIGHT TO REJECT OBAMA'S PERSONAL DEAL WITH IRAN:

The next president will have the legal right under both domestic and international law to scrap the JCPOA and reimpose U.S. nuclear sanctions on Iran. Such an action would be inconsistent with political commitments made by the Obama administration, but it would not constitute a violation of international law, because the JCPOA is not legally binding. Nor would it constitute a violation of the new UNSCR.

BARRY'S PERSONAL DEAL WITH IRAN WAS NOTHING MORE THAN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN PREIDENT OBAMA AND THE NATION OF IRAN, ONE HE IMMEDIATELY TOOK TO THE U.N. TO HAE IT RATIFIED BY THE U.N., REFUSING TO PRESENT IT TO THE U.S. CONGRESS FOR REVIEW AND RATIFICATION.

THE 'DEAL' DID NOT BIND THE U.S. TO THE DEAL UNDER DOMESTIC OR INTERNATIONAL LAW.

EVEN THOUGHT THE U.N. RATIFIED IT, NO NATION WAS BOUND TO ADHERE TO BARRY'S DEAL.

AS POSTED EARLIER, EVEN IRAN DID NOT RATIFY THE DEAL THEY HAD MADE WITH BARRY.

The Obama Iran deal stopped Iran's uranium enrichment and nuke program. Iran was about to get a nuke and Obama stopped it.

Trump stupidly canceled the Iran deal. A deal that was working, and preventing Iran from making a nuke. Everybody in the world was in agreement that Iran was in compliance.

Iran then started enriching uranium big time and is now about to make a nuke. All because of Trump and his failure.

If Trump never canceled the Iran deal, then Iran would not be close to making a nuke. Trumpers claim Iran violated the deal, but they are lying per usual. There is no evidence at all Iran violated anything at all. Just like there is no evidence of voter fraud at all.

Trump did nothing to stop Iran from enriching uranium, which re-started under his presidency, leading to the situation we have now.

George Bush did the same thing with N Korea, and they made a nuke because of Bush's failures. Trump has pulled another Bush, and now Iran will make a nuke because of Trump. Trump and Bush, the 2 worst most failed presidents in US History.

5q1nmz.jpg

5q0qd2.jpg

The Obama Iran deal stopped Iran's uranium enrichment and nuke program. Iran was about to get a nuke and Obama stopped it.

Trump stupidly canceled the Iran deal. A deal that was working, and preventing Iran from making a nuke. Everybody in the world was in agreement that Iran was in compliance.

Iran then started enriching uranium big time and is now about to make a nuke. All because of Trump and his failure.

If Trump never canceled the Iran deal, then Iran would not be close to making a nuke. Trumpers claim Iran violated the deal, but they are lying per usual. There is no evidence at all Iran violated anything at all. Just like there is no evidence of voter fraud at all.

Trump did nothing to stop Iran from enriching uranium, which re-started under his presidency, leading to the situation we have now.

George Bush did the same thing with N Korea, and they made a nuke because of Bush's failures. Trump has pulled another Bush, and now Iran will make a nuke because of Trump. Trump and Bush, the 2 worst most failed presidents in US History.

Huh???

You have provided no evidence of anything.

Trump canceled the deal for no reason.
Iran then re-started their nuke program after Trump canceled the deal.
FACTS:

So Obama's plan to allow Iran to have nukes 10 years after his deal started stopped them. God you're stupid. You're the real thing.

The Banker: Duh, dar, Obama kept Iran from having nukes for ... 10 YEARS! That's forever!

Moron

These types of emotional, irrational hate-driven OPINION and NONSENSE are what we have to endure on this board from obsessed, butt-hurt, TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven , emotion-controlled, false narrative (lie)-flinging snowflakes.

The above is one of many of surada's spontaneous, false-narrative, tantrum-throwing outbursts, one that is expected from immature children, not so much from intelligent adults engaging in serious discussion / debate...

View attachment 554055

Oh please. You don't know anything about Iran either.. You have never been there. The objective was to get Iran to cool it and rejoin the civilized world.

You are just typing empty meaningless words on a page.

That's the problem. Show us, using links and evidence from real and reliable sources, where I am wrong.
FACTS:
You first! That's what I was trying to get out of your to start with.
You made a bunch of claims without any backing documentation.

Sound familiar?

Oh please. You don't know anything about Iran either.

1634743541045.png

"Oh YEAH, Easy...well...well...YOU're a poopy-head, too.
You...you...you don't know anything about Iran either!"

Uh-huh, after almost 2 decades of military experience specializing in the Middle East, I don't know anything about Iran, huh?!

:itsok:

TRUMP'S RIGHT TO REJECT OBAMA'S PERSONAL DEAL WITH IRAN:

The next president will have the legal right under both domestic and international law to scrap the JCPOA and reimpose U.S. nuclear sanctions on Iran. Such an action would be inconsistent with political commitments made by the Obama administration, but it would not constitute a violation of international law, because the JCPOA is not legally binding. Nor would it constitute a violation of the new UNSCR.

What a stupid “straw man” argument, which of course completely avoids all the points I made very clearly in comment #83.

By the way, dummy, we don’t need to “reimpose nuclear sanctions on Iran.” We already have them in place.

And the deal was not just “Obama’s deal with Iran,” but the policy of present President Biden and it was even supported by that warmonger and hard pro-Zionist Hillary Clinton.

It was an agreement signed by Russia and China and supported by all the great European powers, too.

But spin it as you will. Trump and Republicans for purely parochial reasons not only unilaterally and arbitrarily pulled out, they guaranteed the defeat of the “reform” wing of the Iranian leadership — which history has already demonstrated can be the focal point for rallying mass opposition and even Revolution against the reactionary Mullas and security state in Iran. He also helped the Chinese to solidify trade ties with Iran in future.

Last edited:
What a stupid “straw man” argument, which of course completely avoids all the points I made very clearly in comment #83.
It is no strawman and no argument.

Barry's personal agreement with Iran was, as i proved, was NON-BINDING,
Trump had every right - and justification - to toss such a useless ineffective, non-binding 'deal' in the scrap heap.

Forum List

Back