Trump Says Zionist Jews No Longer Control The USA. LOL

“Previous studies estimated the domestication of horses in Central Asia dating back 5,000 years.” According to Saudi Arabian antiquities officials, a Neolithic site in the southwestern Asir province has revealed the earliest evidence of horse domestication.
Saudi Archaeologists Claim Earliest Evidence of Horse ...

Ali al-Ghabban, vice-chairman of the Department of Museums and Antiquities, said a 9,000-year-old horse burial was discovered at the site of al-Maqar, along with a 3-foot-tall bust of a horse. “This discovery shows that horses were domesticated in the Arabian Peninsula for the first time more than 9,000 years ago,” said al-Ghabban. “Previous studies estimated the domestication of horses in Central Asia dating back 5,000 years.”

I have my doubts we'll see about their 9,000 year old domesticated horse

We are what jews wish they were

What would that be really?

Instead of getting purged by the Christians we built a billion strong society to protect us

And instead of 10 IQ points we're two standard deviations above the people around. Which puts us at also about 110 IQ on average. And obviosuly i'm only referring to Ashkenazi. If you count all the Jews you idiots are nothing special.
What is that 'special'?

I see two negatives in opposition.
Protective multitude and comparative intelligence.
Do you have any vision for positive and constructive goals for the future?

“Previous studies estimated the domestication of horses in Central Asia dating back 5,000 years.” According to Saudi Arabian antiquities officials, a Neolithic site in the southwestern Asir province has revealed the earliest evidence of horse domestication.
Saudi Archaeologists Claim Earliest Evidence of Horse ...

Ali al-Ghabban, vice-chairman of the Department of Museums and Antiquities, said a 9,000-year-old horse burial was discovered at the site of al-Maqar, along with a 3-foot-tall bust of a horse. “This discovery shows that horses were domesticated in the Arabian Peninsula for the first time more than 9,000 years ago,” said al-Ghabban. “Previous studies estimated the domestication of horses in Central Asia dating back 5,000 years.”

When are the Vedas dated?

What would that be really?

What is that 'special'?

I see two negatives in opposition.
Protective multitude and comparative intelligence.
Do you have any vision for positive and constructive goals for the future?

Why would i need to have goals? That implies I have control

I'm not the emperor of India.

Things don't need fixing the rest of the world stopped breeding....They will win by virtue of numbers at this rate against all comers. Even Americans if we don't start breeding again.

Why would i need to have goals? That implies I have control

I'm not the emperor of India.

Things don't need fixing the rest of the world stopped breeding....They will win by virtue of numbers at this rate against all comers. Even Americans if we don't start breeding again.

The question was not about you personally, but as a civilization,
do Brahmins have any positive goals for the future?

Is your 'special' only in opposition to something?

Ivanka isn't a real jew tho, and i'm pretty sure by their rules the kids aren't either.

Although maybe the Cohens or Kagans or whatever the fuck they call them would allow it. I know some do male line for priest caste. They have some really complciated shit going on

But generally they do their mother's line.
Ivanka converted to Orthodox Judaism and sent her kids to Jewish kids, and Trump even made pilgrimage to the Lubavich Rabbi as a sign of respect, but hey, what do I know...

Raised as a Presbyterian Christian,[187] Trump converted to Orthodox Judaism in July 2009,[188][189] after studying with Elie Weinstock from the Modern Orthodox Ramaz School.[190] Trump took the Hebrew name "Yael" (Hebrew: יָעֵל‎, lit. 'ibex').[191] She describes her conversion as an "amazing and beautiful journey" which her father supported "from day one", adding that he has "tremendous respect" for the Jewish faith.[192] She attests to keeping a kosher diet and observing the Jewish Sabbath, saying in 2015: "We're pretty observant... It's been such a great life decision for me... I really find that with Judaism, it creates an amazing blueprint for family connectivity. From Friday to Saturday we don't do anything but hang out with one another. We don't make phone calls."[193] When living in New York City, she used to send her daughter to Jewish kindergarten. She said: "It's such a blessing for me to have her come home every night and share with me the Hebrew that she's learned and sing songs for me around the holidays."[192]

Trump and her husband made a pilgrimage to the grave of the Lubavitcher Rebbe, a popular prayer site, shortly before her father's election victory.[188][194] On May 22, 2017, the couple also traveled with her father on the first official visit to Israel by his administration, when her father made the first visit to the Western Wall by a sitting U.S. president.[195] Ivanka also visited the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial in western Jerusalem and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in the Christian Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem during the trip.[196]

Do you know how many major religions on earth there are?

How many have over a billion people?

lol

Ignorant little jew, the fuck is wrong with you two? Hahaha. This is very very basic information you receive with a high school diploma.

And I'm not more anti semetic than you are anti goy you vapid ****. I just happen to be bred well enough to know how to talk down to you. And be very good at it.
And I bet you have a used car for sale, aren't a Jew hater, and have some swampland in Florida for sale.

Last edited:
So what do you think of Trump claiming Israel controlled Congress?
That wasn't Trump. Trump is probably the most popular American president the nation of Israel has ever seen.

The only people that are claiming "Israel controlled congress" are Neo Nazis and skinheads, Leftist scumbags in the Democratic Party like the Squad, some not all Arabs / Muslims, and ignorant undereducated morons. So you're in great company.

IDK who cultsmasher is

We used to have theories about this underpinned by language.

But with DNA we know this all to be 100% true. The language evidence lines up perfectly with DNA.

3,000 BC our ancestors domesticated the horse. For 2-2.5 thosuand years they expanded from khazakstan west and south (east too but there isn't much genetic evidence relative to the west). All the way to ireland and deep into INdia. Only the sand and the sea stopped them in the west and south*.

Which means from ireland all the way the fuck down to India are all the same cultural group with very recent ancestors. They were proto horse nomads, they were pastoralists who just consistently expanded. Not mongol type of horse nomad. large pastorlaists fed on milk and meat instead of grain. Fought up close and personal, not even mounted at first. And tehy annihilated every man they found for thousands of miles
And Hindus still worship cows and monkeys. So what does that tell us? Food for thought.

That wasn't Trump. Trump is probably the most popular American president the nation of Israel has ever seen.

The only people that are claiming "Israel controlled congress" are Neo Nazis and skinheads, Leftist scumbags in the Democratic Party like the Squad, some not all Arabs / Muslims, and ignorant undereducated morons. So you're in great company.

Trump made the claim.. I posted the video.. Nobody talks to Trump without a tape recorder or a video unless they are stupid.

Last edited:

Trump made the claim.. I posted the video.. Nobody talks to Trump without a tape recorder or a video unless they are stupid.
What a idiotic misrepresentation and spin. He didn’t mean it critically. There is no president who has done more for the Jewish people and the state of Israel than Trump. The point he was trying to make was that Israel enjoys strong support across both party lines, except of course for the fifth column enemy within Marxist / Islamist ignorant Leftwing morons that have infiltrated the Democratic Party. From your article:

“Israel had such power — and rightfully — over Congress,” he said without elaborating.

But you’ll notice that these remarks are all in the past tense. That’s because in Trump’s estimation the most radical change in Congress in recent years has been its shift away from Israel.

“Between AOC (Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez) and [Rep. Ilhan] Omar — these people hate Israel. They hate it with a passion — [and] they’re controlling Congress, and Israel is not a force in Congress anymore. I mean, it’s just amazing. I’ve never seen such a change,” the former president stressed. “It’s the biggest change I’ve seen in Congress… Israel was so powerful, and today it’s the complete opposite.”

What a idiotic misrepresentation and spin. He didn’t mean it critically. There is no president who has done more for the Jewish people and the state of Israel than Trump. The point he was trying to make was that Israel enjoys strong support across both party lines, except of course for the fifth column enemy within Marxist / Islamist ignorant Leftwing morons that have infiltrated the Democratic Party. From your article:

“Israel had such power — and rightfully — over Congress,” he said without elaborating.

But you’ll notice that these remarks are all in the past tense. That’s because in Trump’s estimation the most radical change in Congress in recent years has been its shift away from Israel.

“Between AOC (Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez) and [Rep. Ilhan] Omar — these people hate Israel. They hate it with a passion — [and] they’re controlling Congress, and Israel is not a force in Congress anymore. I mean, it’s just amazing. I’ve never seen such a change,” the former president stressed. “It’s the biggest change I’ve seen in Congress… Israel was so powerful, and today it’s the complete opposite.”

LOLOL.. You minions and are forever saying, "He didn't mean it.".. He's
a grown man. He should be able to communicate what he means by now.

BTW, Obama gave Israel another 38 billion.

Ivanka converted to Orthodox Judaism and sent her kids to Jewish kids, and Trump even made pilgrimage to the Lubavich Rabbi as a sign of respect, but hey, what do I know...

Raised as a Presbyterian Christian,[187] Trump converted to Orthodox Judaism in July 2009,[188][189] after studying with Elie Weinstock from the Modern Orthodox Ramaz School.[190] Trump took the Hebrew name "Yael" (Hebrew: יָעֵל‎, lit. 'ibex').[191] She describes her conversion as an "amazing and beautiful journey" which her father supported "from day one", adding that he has "tremendous respect" for the Jewish faith.[192] She attests to keeping a kosher diet and observing the Jewish Sabbath, saying in 2015: "We're pretty observant... It's been such a great life decision for me... I really find that with Judaism, it creates an amazing blueprint for family connectivity. From Friday to Saturday we don't do anything but hang out with one another. We don't make phone calls."[193] When living in New York City, she used to send her daughter to Jewish kindergarten. She said: "It's such a blessing for me to have her come home every night and share with me the Hebrew that she's learned and sing songs for me around the holidays."[192]

Trump and her husband made a pilgrimage to the grave of the Lubavitcher Rebbe, a popular prayer site, shortly before her father's election victory.[188][194] On May 22, 2017, the couple also traveled with her father on the first official visit to Israel by his administration, when her father made the first visit to the Western Wall by a sitting U.S. president.[195] Ivanka also visited the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial in western Jerusalem and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in the Christian Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem during the trip.[196]

Ehhh this sounds a lot like some reform bullshit

IDK if the Cohens and the Kagans care about Trumps pilgrimage, lol

And Hindus still worship cows and monkeys. So what does that tell us? Food for thought.

Christians literally worship an illiterate peasant of an ethnicity of ugly sand dwellers. Their noses are big because the sand is too dry. lol

Worshiping animals is normal shit when you don't live in the sand.

And teh only great semites to ever truly do it are the fucking Muslim Arabs.

I've read your books. They speak very highly of my kin the Persians. Hahaha. Always very uppity you jews. It's amusing.

The question was not about you personally, but as a civilization,
do Brahmins have any positive goals for the future?

Is your 'special' only in opposition to something?

By what right do I as an American claim the right to counsel them anymore? I wasn't even born there. It's a hugely complex place relative to any European nation or America culturally. Really any other nation period. Just imagine the mess that having 100s of "races" (castes, religions, ethnic groups) would cause. On top of having so many languages and soon to be 2 billion people.

It's an extremely stable social system in a world where people stop breeding when they get rich. Which means that relative to all our books and know from millenia of experience from before goes out the window. No one has ever dealth with collapsing birth rates with plenty of food and no plague. Through Greek, Muslim, and British invasions our genes have barely changed at all. You can barely find a mark of them. Our Muslims are almost all genetically South Asian. And there are hundreds of millions of them. It even keeps us ethnically impervious to invasion outside caste.

The most important thing to any nation is demographic growth. It underpins economic and military might. While also subsidizing old people's lives and keeping the culture from becoming too stagnant.

In that world caste is INFINITELY better looking that it was 50, 100, or 300 years ago. Although again it's one high point is it's invulnerability to outside influence. Which possibly caused us getting conquered but also protected us from most of the effects of it.

Last edited:
LOLOL.. You minions and are forever saying, "He didn't mean it.".. He's
a grown man. He should be able to communicate what he means by now.

BTW, Obama gave Israel another 38 billion.
No it’s actually nuts to think that Trump, the same guy who pulled 800 million of US funding to Palestinians that was going to Hamas terrorists and corrupt leadership, moved the US embassy to Jerusalem a historical first, structured the Abraham Accords which brought lasting peace, friendship and trade between Israel and previous Arab enemies, and recognized the Golan Heights as Israeli territory, as someone who was being critical of American support for Israel.

He said they enjoy strong support and influence “and rightly so”. It requires simple logical thought and deductive reasoning to recognize that Teump supported Israel like no other president before, but we shouldn’t expect too much from Islamonazis.

Forum List

Back