Trump Says That DeSantis Won't Run If He Does

You totally misconstrued my post. Why?

I voted for dumb Don in 2016, but I quickly soured on him. His inability to see the deep state was out to get him, proves he’s dumb. His ridiculous actions with Covid and the Summer of George, proves he’s incompetent. He had no one loyal to him because he’s a fool.
Will you knock off with the lies? Everyone knows you are just being a contrarian!

Do you really think this is the case?

I am unsure of how much Trump uses of his own stash. It is a real possibility that he thinks he should have won 2020 and may think he will win in 2024 because he is Trump. If that is the case, 2024 may be an epic disaster for the republicans. And I mean epic.
Against whom? AOC will be eligible. Who else do the Dems have that is not senile like Brandon?

I most certainly did not.

That's funny I could have sworn you did,.. even if you weren't serious about it and being sarcastic. Did you edit your post by any chance?

He is running for governor of Florida again.

Well then there's always future elections if not the next one. :)

Trump and Desantis cannot run on the same ticket. Read your Constitution regarding them being from the same state on the Electoral College.

Wrong! I think what it's saying is they can't be from the same political party, but I don't know for sure.

The Doctor's Wife
Why your best bet is to get the faulty shot
. The shot is very flawed but it’s the smarter choice

I already got the shot, but what does that have to do with this topic?

Your faggotry is very telling.

What are you talking about?

Against whom? AOC will be eligible. Who else do the Dems have that is not senile like Brandon?
Does not really matter though if they did run AOC he would have a decent chance. I do not think the Democrats are that dumb though. They have not allowed Bernie the chance, they are not going to allow AOC to fuck up a good opportunity.

That's funny I could have sworn you did,.. even if you weren't serious about it and being sarcastic. Did you edit your post by any chance?
Nope.

Thought it tells you if it was edited too but a quick test tells me it does not. either way, I know I did not edit anything like that out.

Nope.

Thought it tells you if it was edited too but a quick test tells me it does not. either way, I know I did not edit anything like that out.

Yeah I know it usually does tell you,.. I think sometimes I mix-up what other posters say. My apologies.

Forum List

Back