Trump Says That DeSantis Won't Run If He Does

Sometimes it takes an asshole to get things done. Trump is a fighter who doesn't quit, even at times when he should quit.
Fighting for what? He’s hated by all around him. He had no one loyal to him. He failed to see the deep state was actively working to undermine him.

This is the problem with you ding a lings. Liking the President has absolutely nothing to do with running the country. I don't give a damn if the President cusses all day, breaks furniture, plays golf at midnight or watches wrestling on Sunday, as long as he does the fucking job.
You totally misconstrued my post. Why?

I voted for dumb Don in 2016, but I quickly soured on him. His inability to see the deep state was out to get him, proves he’s dumb. His ridiculous actions with Covid and the Summer of George, proves he’s incompetent. He had no one loyal to him because he’s a fool.

I voted for dumb Don in 2016, but I quickly soured on him. His inability to see the deep state was out to get him, proves he’s dumb. His ridiculous actions with Covid and the Summer of George, proves he’s incompetent. He had no one loyal to him because he’s a fool.
Plus losing to an old senile swamp creature like old Joe, just further proves he’s a fool.

The only way Donald Trump will run in 2024 is if the economy tanks, and tanks badly.

That's is what Trump is hoping and praying for.

If Trump ran again and lost again, the laughter would haunt him to his grave. He needs to believe he has a chance, and the only chance he has is running against the Democrats in a really bad economy.

He knew the deep state was out to get him. Kinda hard to not see that.

The only way Donald Trump will run in 2024 is if the economy tanks, and tanks badly.

If Trump ran again and lost again, the laughter would haunt him to his grave. He needs to believe he has a chance, and the only chance he has is running against the Democrats in a really bad economy.
Who are the democrats gonna nominate in 2024?

Checkout what I said in post nineteen.
What does that have to do with the quoted statement? Seems to me that if you are correct my best case scenario is even less likely to happen. Not that I disagree, I do not see Trump being easy for the GOP to get on board with any message that is not 'Trump is the best thing since Jesus.'

That is why he has to be moving on to 'better' things. They need to find a narrative that makes Trump look better for not running and that they GOP will be sad that he is not. That is going to be a hell of a narrative to thread without fucking it up.

Do you really think this is the case?

I am unsure of how much Trump uses of his own stash. It is a real possibility that he thinks he should have won 2020 and may think he will win in 2024 because he is Trump. If that is the case, 2024 may be an epic disaster for the republicans. And I mean epic.

The media already demonizes Desantis almost as much as they do Trump. The good news is that most of the country doesn't give a flying fuck what the eunuchs at CNN and MSNBC think.
So you're triggered because two cable news networks that you rightards claim have lousy ratings don't play footsie with Orange Man & Desantis?

Amirite?

Of course Trump is no Saint. I want a strong, sharp, tough son of bitch sitting in the White House, not some limp academic bureaucratic soy boy like Obama and his crowd.
Maybe more people would support Trump if they thought he was actually sane.

Fact is, he's not playing with a full deck.

Forum List

Back