Jim Jordan uses one from my playbook…says “real America” is done with Covid…What does he mean by real America?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I often hurt the feelings of those who know they aren’t really part of “real America”, they pretend to be perplexed by the phrase, these globalist America haters want to believe that everyone standing on U.S. soil is part of real America.
So what is Jim Jordan‘s definition of ‘real Americans‘?

00SIDEWALKS1sub-superJumbo.jpg

It's these people.

Real Americans are people who believe in personal responsibility, love their country and it's history, people who believe in the constitution and bill of rights and the declaration of independence, are for immigrants that go through the system and work to be Americans and hate illegals, they want America to be strong and proud, they stand up to politicians who try and run our personal lives, they put America first and foriegn countries 2nd, and so on.

Basically most republican people are real Americans.

I often hurt the feelings of those who know they aren’t really part of “real America”, they pretend to be perplexed by the phrase, these globalist America haters want to believe that everyone standing on U.S. soil is part of real America.
Real Americans would want to see Bill and Hill fall 100 stories on solid concrete

Real Americans know what a penis is used for also. And nothing to do with a dirty ass hole

What an absurd remark. Can a cancer patient just declare he is tired of battling cancer, so he is just done with it? A diabetic? Someone with heart disease? Crazy right wingers are truly crazy.

Why would you get a vaccine for a variant that you do not die from?

In a discussion with a few MD's this is a God Send of a variant. Very mild symptoms, A zero mortality rate, evades all current vaccines/shots, highly contagious, and you gain natural immunities to include the T-Cell memory that is lasting +20 years. This makes all of the vaccines and shots irrelevant. Nature taking control and ending the pandemic...

This variant is Big Pharma Profit killer... It has the potential to stop the pandemic in its tracks, in a very short time span. That is why they are panicking.

What an absurd remark. Can a cancer patient just declare he is tired of battling cancer, so he is just done with it? A diabetic? Someone with heart disease? Crazy right wingers are truly crazy.
Yes, They Can.... It's their right to do so... What is crazy are the people who think they have all the answers and that they can mandate what will happen.... there is a word for that... Tyranny...

There is no perplexion about your idiotic phrase other than the wonder if you actually believe you are being taken seriously by others. You and Jim Jordan don’t get to assign who are real Americans and who are not. The fact that you even try to just shows the level of narcissistic ignorance in which you operate. It’s entertaining for the rest of us to watch you short bus folk pretend like you are actually doing something though. Keep up the good work buddy, you’re doing a great job!!!

Why would you get a vaccine for a variant that you do not die from?

In a discussion with a few MD's this is a God Send of a variant. Very mild symptoms, A zero mortality rate, evades all current vaccines/shots, highly contagious, and you gain natural immunities to include the T-Cell memory that is lasting +20 years. This makes all of the vaccines and shots irrelevant. Nature taking control and ending the pandemic...

This variant is Big Pharma Profit killer... It has the potential to stop the pandemic in its tracks, in a very short time span. That is why they are panicking.
This is exactly how the Spanish Flu ended. The Spanish Flu is still around. It gives a few days of sniffles and goes. All That's left is the omicron version.

Covid is over. None of the vaccines are effective against omicron. Omicron will burn through the world leaving immunity in it's wake.

I remember the image of Americans as being tough, innovative, self reliant, willing to fight for freedom and principles of justice. It was in movies, even video games made in Japan because that is how they saw you too.

To me those are the "real Americans". You get a task done, invent a few things, experience the freedoms of Vegas and the bikini laden beaches of California. A virus wouldn't stop this, you would never sacrifice one for the other.

There are some, mainly outside of the U.S I imagine; who promote a constant level of fear and reliance on the government. The bigger and more powerful a government the easier for foreign governments to bribe and tame the entire country.

There is no perplexion about your idiotic phrase other than the wonder if you actually believe you are being taken seriously by others. You and Jim Jordan don’t get to assign who are real Americans and who are not. The fact that you even try to just shows the level of narcissistic ignorance in which you operate. It’s entertaining for the rest of us to watch you short bus folk pretend like you are actually doing something though. Keep up the good work buddy, you’re doing a great job!!!
As a group, they separate out and dehumanize those who don't see the world exactly like they do. Then, via group pathology, they internalize it so that it becomes "fact" to them, as they follow one terribly damaged megalomaniac who enables their worst impulses.

Something else the world has seen, about 80 years ago.

As a group, they separate out and dehumanize those who don't see the world exactly like they do. Then, via group pathology, they internalize it so that it becomes "fact" to them, as they follow one terribly damaged megalomaniac who enables their worst impulses.

Something else the world has seen, about 80 years ago.
Believe me when I tell you fellas….if I knew I couldn’t classify myself as a “real America” I’d say the same retarded bullshit….Meanwhile, nobody legit is really confused…they know exactly what makes one a “real American”.

Believe me when I tell you fellas….if I knew I couldn’t classify myself as a “real America” I’d say the same retarded bullshit….Meanwhile, nobody legit is really confused…they know exactly what makes one a “real American”.
You can play in your fantasyland patting yourself on the back as a real American while deeming others as illegitimate but from an observer you just look like a fool.

Forum List

Back