Trump says he will negotiate third term?

Sarcasm and Mocking escapes the Op

It is said inside of the first 2 minutes............IN CONTEXT.......

Donald Trump: (02:14)
Well, I thank you very much. So I want to start by saying, ā€œHello, Nevada. How are you doing? How are you?ā€ And Iā€™m thrilled to be in Douglas County, but people are coming from all over the place. Thereā€™s a lot of people for Douglas County, isnā€™t it? We have thousands and thousands of loyal, hardworking American patriots, thatā€™s what we have. And 52 days from now, weā€™re going to win Nevada, and weā€™re going to win four more years in the White House. And then after that weā€™ll negotiate, right? ā€˜Cause weā€™re probably, based on the way we were treated, weā€™re probably entitled to another four after that.

Donald Trump: (03:15)
And it should never happen to another President. Thatā€™s just a dishonest group of people. But here we are, and weā€™re going to be here for another four years. The governor of your state-

Typical Trump troll and mockery............OP got had...............media will just quote the one line......not the next where he says 4 more years.........and the tone if they used the video........he's MOCKING YOUR ASS.

BS news from Never Trumpers and nothing more.

Is this kind of like how he was going to "negotiate down the national debt"?
BLOTUS is becoming more unhinged and alarming by the second.
God Save US

With whom, exactly, will he negotiate? Unless he has enough support for a constitutional amendment, I can't see it happening. Can someone explain the US Constitution to our President?

It was always known he will try to stay in the Presidency as long as humanly possible and after that put on of his kids in the oval office.

Tramp uses the Constitution as TP.
I would add that Trump and his supporters as well see the Constitution as no more than TP.

1*aweipXPT76CeClK1E0rDXw.png

With whom, exactly, will he negotiate? Unless he has enough support for a constitutional amendment, I can't see it happening. Can someone explain the US Constitution to our President?

It was always known he will try to stay in the Presidency as long as humanly possible and after that put one of his kids in the oval office.

President Clinton stayed in office as long as humanly possible, and then tried to install his Old Lady in office TWICE. Did you have any problem with that?
Install..LOL!!..she campaigned for the office just like everybody else.

Most constitutional amendments that passed, did so in pretty quick order. The 26th Amendment passed the Congress on 3/23/71 and was ratified by the 38th state on 1 July.

The shortest time for a constitutional amendment to be ratified was 100 days (26th amendment). The 22nd amendment, which limits the number of terms a person can be elected president, took 3 years 343 days.

There were 12 constitutional amendments ratified in the 20th century. I'll throw out the 27th, since it took 202 years and 223 days. The other 11 amendments took an average of 544 days to be ratified. The 26th amendment was faster than any other amendments to be ratified.

It was always known he will try to stay in the Presidency as long as humanly possible and after that put one of his kids in the oval office.

President Clinton stayed in office as long as humanly possible, and then tried to install his Old Lady in office TWICE. Did you have any problem with that?
No she didn't.
Who ever campaigned in empty gyms before Hillary?

It would be nice.. well deserved .. letā€™s see what the Republican dominant house does .. maybe they can extend one time for him

Most constitutional amendments that passed, did so in pretty quick order. The 26th Amendment passed the Congress on 3/23/71 and was ratified by the 38th state on 1 July.

The shortest time for a constitutional amendment to be ratified was 100 days (26th amendment). The 22nd amendment, which limits the number of terms a person can be elected president, took 3 years 343 days.

There were 12 constitutional amendments ratified in the 20th century. I'll throw out the 27th, since it took 202 years and 223 days. The other 11 amendments took an average of 544 days to be ratified. The 26th amendment was faster than any other amendments to be ratified.
So

He was being sarcastic........I showed the actual speech.........and showed the transcript...........

You have been trolled by TRUMP.

The 22nd amendment prohibits one person from being elected president more than 4 times. It does not mention spouses or relatives.

No she didn't.
Who ever campaigned in empty gyms before Hillary?
Ya, I'm pretty sure she ran for the office like everyone else..guess they do things differently in the right wing universe of alternate facts.

He certainly does have you people on a nose ring. Fascinating.

Fer' sure.... :laughing0301: .

Sarcasm and Mocking escapes the Op

It is said inside of the first 2 minutes............IN CONTEXT.......

Donald Trump: (02:14)
Well, I thank you very much. So I want to start by saying, ā€œHello, Nevada. How are you doing? How are you?ā€ And Iā€™m thrilled to be in Douglas County, but people are coming from all over the place. Thereā€™s a lot of people for Douglas County, isnā€™t it? We have thousands and thousands of loyal, hardworking American patriots, thatā€™s what we have. And 52 days from now, weā€™re going to win Nevada, and weā€™re going to win four more years in the White House. And then after that weā€™ll negotiate, right? ā€˜Cause weā€™re probably, based on the way we were treated, weā€™re probably entitled to another four after that.

Donald Trump: (03:15)
And it should never happen to another President. Thatā€™s just a dishonest group of people. But here we are, and weā€™re going to be here for another four years. The governor of your state-

Typical Trump troll and mockery............OP got had...............media will just quote the one line......not the next where he says 4 more years.........and the tone if they used the video........he's MOCKING YOUR ASS.

BS news from Never Trumpers and nothing more.

Not mocking me. But how many people on these forums are calling for Trump to be made permanent president, or to have 2 more terms because he was picked on for his first term?

He certainly does have you people on a nose ring. Fascinating.

I have to wonder whether having no sense of humor is what leads to being a leftist, or if being a leftist kills one's sense of humor.

Forum List

Back