Trump says he can only lose the election if the election is rigged. Do you agree?

This kind of stuff is doing major damage to the country.
We have a "President" who is clearly and constantly and aggressively attacking the very validity of our voting system. Again. Just like in 2016.

But far worse, we have his sycophants, who are defending and enabling him as he does it. He can't get away with this without them.

There were already too many similarities to what we have seen before in world history, and they just keep coming.

I'm still struggling to get my head around what I'm seeing. In America.

It is not Trump who is damaging the system, but the refusal of the dems to respect the peaceful transfer of power.

I addressed BOTH issues. Both issues are a problem.

Don't you support the use of violence as political speech?

your side has decided that it is prepared to use violence to achieve it's goals.

the choice the rest of us have, is to let you, or fight you.

elections? you can't have free and fair elections, when people know that the "wrong" person winning, could mean they get killed by a mob.

We have a "President" who is clearly and constantly and aggressively attacking the very validity of our voting system. Again. Just like in 2016.

But far worse, we have his sycophants, who are defending and enabling him as he does it. He can't get away with this without them.

There were already too many similarities to what we have seen before in world history, and they just keep coming.

It is not Trump who is damaging the system, but the refusal of the dems to respect the peaceful transfer of power.
I know that you believe that. That's probably what concerns me more than anything else.

As I said, we've seen this before. I just still can't believe we're seeing it again.

The fbi lied to get a warrant, so they could launch a false investigation, that ginned up bs, that the dems used to launch a political impeachment that was nothing but a soft coup attempt.

this is on you and your side.

I'm not a (D). I've said what they did was wrong. See, this is known as having principles. You might want to research the word.

I appreciate that you admit it was wrong. it still happened. And the dems are still, just as violently opposed to this government.

"NOT MY PRESIDENT".

What do you think that means?

That is a lie. Trump was impeached because of his damn conduct and actions. So spare me this bullshit. Trump is doing more to undermine this country than any president in history. Trump knows that the bigger the lie and the more he tells it, the more likely his supporter are to believe it. There is no bigger lie than the election is rigged or that Trump can only lose if the election is rigged.

I addressed BOTH issues. Both issues are a problem.

Don't you support the use of violence as political speech?

I support violence by citizens in response to violence towards them. Just like what the founders provided for and understood would have to be done.

your side has decided that it is prepared to use violence to achieve it's goals.

the choice the rest of us have, is to let you, or fight you.

elections? you can't have free and fair elections, when people know that the "wrong" person winning, could mean they get killed by a mob.

I'm not interested in your hyperbole.

I know that you believe that. That's probably what concerns me more than anything else.

As I said, we've seen this before. I just still can't believe we're seeing it again.

The fbi lied to get a warrant, so they could launch a false investigation, that ginned up bs, that the dems used to launch a political impeachment that was nothing but a soft coup attempt.

I'm not a (D). I've said what they did was wrong. See, this is known as having principles. You might want to research the word.

I appreciate that you admit it was wrong. it still happened. And the dems are still, just as violently opposed to this government.

"NOT MY PRESIDENT".

None of that has anything at all to do with anything I've said. You expect me to chase you down some rabbit hole but you avoid the damage Trump is doing.

No, they do have principles, and Trump has exposed what they are.

They're not about "conservatism" or "conservative values" or "religion" or "limited government". What they really want is a bold, aggressive, arrogant, white nationalist strongman. That's what they have, and they're going to do whatever it takes to defend and enable him.

That is a lie. Trump was impeached because of his damn conduct and actions. So spare me this bullshit. Trump is doing more to undermine this country than any president in history. Trump knows that the bigger the lie and the more he tells it, the more likely his supporter are to believe it. There is no bigger lie than the election is rigged or that Trump can only lose if the election is rigged.

The Democrats are making the same argument every time they yell "Russia"!!

"NOT MY PRESIDENT".

None of that has anything at all to do with anything I've said. You expect me to chase you down some rabbit hole but you avoid the damage Trump is doing.

it has to do with what i said. the dems are not respecting the peaceful transfer of power.

that is the system breaking down, not trump.

"NOT MY PRESIDENT".

it has to do with what i said. the dems are not respecting the peaceful transfer of power.

that is the system breaking down, not trump.

And Trump is doing further damage with his lies about voting. Nearly everything he says about our elections are a lie.

They're not about "conservatism" or "conservative values" or "religion" or "limited government". What they really want is a bold, aggressive, arrogant, white nationalist strongman. That's what they have, and they're going to do whatever it takes to defend and enable him.

We've put forward less bold and aggressive men. Your press and wace baiting machine, ate them up and spit them out.

And trump has done nothing to justify you calling him either a "white nationalist" or a "strongman".

No..far from it. The recent Senate report headed by Repubs documented the many contacts between Russia and and the Trump campaign. To insinuate Trump’s words that the entire system is rigged to Russia is interfering in our election to help Trump which was BTW just confirmed by a Republican Senate Committee , is way off base.

We've put forward less bold and aggressive men. Your press and wace baiting machine, ate them up and spit them out.

And trump has done nothing to justify you calling him either a "white nationalist" or a "strongman".

On;y someone with white supremacists sympathies would hire and defend Stephen Miller.

No..far from it. The recent Senate report headed by Repubs documented the many contacts between Russia and and the Trump campaign. To insinuate Trump’s words that the entire system is rigged to Russia is interfering in our election to help Trump which was BTW just confirmed by a Republican Senate Committee , is way off base.

How did Russia influence your vote?

Overwhelming evidence indicates Trump will lose the election. The odds are against him, so whining about a possible rigged election is a ploy and gimmick for declaring himself a "victim" and reason for him to refuse to leave office when his term is legally and officially over.

Overwhelming evidence indicates Trump will lose the election. The odds are against him, so whining about a possible rigged election is a ploy and gimmick for declaring himself a "victim" and reason for him to refuse to leave office when his term is legally and officially over.
I know I may be engaging in wishful thinking, but I do think there would be enough people around him, enough Republicans in Congress and elsewhere, who would say "enough is enough" and do something. I really do believe that.

On;y someone with white supremacists sympathies would hire and defend Stephen Miller.

so, when I say he has "done nothing" all you have is some "guilt by association"?

not one policy? not one government action?

thanks for proving my point.

How did Russia influence your vote?
Trump Won the election by an average of .05% of the vote in four states. Given that 80% of so-called conservatives on this board believe Russian propaganda or listen to RT or have stated they would vote for Putin over a Democrat, is it really so hard to believe that .05% of the population could not have been persuaded by this misinformation. My own parents believed that Pope Francis backed Trump..which by the way was Russian propaganda.

The issue is whether Russia interfered in 2016 to assist Trump. The question is undeniably yes.

so, when I say he has "done nothing" all you have is some "guilt by association"?

not one policy? not one government action?

thanks for proving my point.

He hired and defended him when his words were exposed. That is doing something, that is not just guilt by association. He didn't just know the guy. He hired and defended him.

Forum List

Back