Trump says he can only lose the election if the election is rigged. Do you agree?

President Trump on Monday further cast doubt on the U.S. election process, claiming falsely that the only way he would lose in November is if the election is “rigged.”

So the question is simple: Trump says the only way he loses the election is if it is rigged, Do you agree with him?

In other words, if he loses it is proof the election is rigged.

My opinion is that Trump is whacked and is preparing for major chaos when he does lose. Trump will not go quietly into that good night. Based on his comments, Orange Beelzebub will sow as much chaos as possible before he departs or is evicted from the White House.

Will his minions follow him into the abyss. That is the question.
We've never had a President who attacked our electoral system. And Trump did this in 2016, too, calling it "rigged".

What a dark time in this country's history. This person is a sociopath. He has no appreciation for the office he holds.
Give us a break Mac. Hillary is the one who to this day calls Trump an "Illegitimate President" because of a few Facebook ads that had zero bearing on her loss.
Which has nothing to do with our actual electoral system.

You can't compare Trump to anyone. He is a one-off, thank goodness. Trumpsters celebrate that when it suits them, and deny it when it suits them.

He is a singular embarrassment, a child.
That's a dodge. Hillary has been squealing about how the 2016 election was stolen from her for four years and you give her a pass because of your hatred of Donald Trump.

President Trump on Monday further cast doubt on the U.S. election process, claiming falsely that the only way he would lose in November is if the election is “rigged.”

So the question is simple: Trump says the only way he loses the election is if it is rigged, Do you agree with him?

My opinion is that Trump is whacked and is preparing for major chaos when he does lose. Trump will not go quietly into that good night. Based on his comments, Orange Beelzebub will sow as much chaos as possible before he departs or is evicted from the White House.

We've never had a President who attacked our electoral system. And Trump did this in 2016, too, calling it "rigged".

What a dark time in this country's history. This person is a sociopath. He has no appreciation for the office he holds.
Give us a break Mac. Hillary is the one who to this day calls Trump an "Illegitimate President" because of a few Facebook ads that had zero bearing on her loss.

You can't compare Trump to anyone. He is a one-off, thank goodness. Trumpsters celebrate that when it suits them, and deny it when it suits them.

That's a dodge. Hillary has been squealing about how the 2016 election was stolen from her for four years and you give her a pass because of your hatred of Donald Trump.
Hillary isn't President.

Okay, never mind. You're in the vacuum.

Hillary isn't President.

Okay, never mind. You're in the vacuum.
Another dodge. You are horrified about President Trump making a speculative statement about a rigged election and ignore Hillary making an accusation that her election WAS rigged.

I can’t see any sane person voting for biden over Trump....

“Trump says he can only lose the election if the election is rigged. Do you agree?”

Of course not – the notion is ridiculous.

Trump and his supporters are already getting the lame excuses ready:

“The election was ‘rigged.’”

“It’s the media’s ‘fault’ with their 24/7 pandemic coverage.”

“It’s the pandemic’s ‘fault’ because it caused the economy to crash.”

If Trump loses, he can thank his supporters for repelling the maximum number of their fellow voters. He helped but threads like this are much more effective in mobilizing the opposition than Trump ever could.

everyone knows that if trump wins, the rioters will go nuts. that is using political violence and abuse of power, to influence the election.

no, no dem victory can be legit while mobs are running rampant in the streets.
Marxists will burn down all our major cities if President Trump wins

On the one side, we see the swamp dwellers of racism and misogyny, the inhabitants of the destitute plains of anti-science with their long history of beating down facts, the belligerently ignorant and the proudly stupid, not to forget the forces of nativism and white supremacy, filling the battleground from horizon to opposite horizon.

On the other side we find a procrastinating group under the threadbare banner of "compassion", and a few more disparate groups armed with the force of the "better argument" and "reason", all constitutionally incapable of uniting behind a consensus as to what the "better argument" and "reason" would be.

Given the ardent belief, the fierce determination and the raging fire of resentments on one side, and the disorganized uncertainty on the other, not to mention the overwhelming disparity in numbers, there is no way in this universe Trump can lose this fight - unless, of course, this thing is rigged.

everyone knows that if trump wins, the rioters will go nuts. that is using political violence and abuse of power, to influence the election.

that is a completely reasonable fear, and that fear of mob violence from the left will taint any leftist victory.

this is not a free and fair election. the voters have a real reason to fear what the lefties will do, if trump wins.

On the one side, we see the swamp dwellers of racism and misogyny, the inhabitants of the destitute plains of anti-science with their long history of beating down facts, the belligerently ignorant and the proudly stupid, not to forget the forces of nativism and white supremacy, filling the battleground from horizon to opposite horizon.

On the other side we find a procrastinating group under the threadbare banner of "compassion", and a few more disparate groups armed with the force of the "better argument" and "reason", all constitutionally incapable of uniting behind a consensus as to what the "better argument" and "reason" would be.

Given the ardent belief, the fierce determination and the raging fire of resentments on one side, and the disorganized uncertainty on the other, not to mention the overwhelming disparity in numbers, there is no way in this universe Trump can lose this fight - unless, of course, this thing is rigged.

we are not wacists. that is nonsense lies spread by our vile enemies.

that is a completely reasonable fear, and that fear of mob violence from the left will taint any leftist victory.

this is not a free and fair election. the voters have a real reason to fear what the lefties will do, if trump wins.
The lefties didn't do anything in the last election or when bush jr. questionably won in 2000. They're not as violent as you've been led to believe.

...Trump is whacked and is preparing for major chaos when he does lose. Trump ... will sow as much chaos as possible before he departs or is evicted from the White House. Will his minions follow ...

Trump may be whacked, but major chaos is the agenda either way -- presuming that there is a national election. And if so, some will indeed follow.

-- Trotsky's Spectre --

This kind of stuff is doing major damage to the country. It's going to be one of the things that leads to the downfall. Trump isn't the only one that has done this but right now he is leading it.

Screaming that voting is unsafe and has been corrupt despite absolutely no evidence of that leads people to distrust the system.

The Democrats did major damage by blaming their loss on the "Russians" and Trump is now doing the same with his complete unsubstantiated B.S.

This kind of stuff is doing major damage to the country. It's going to be one of the things that leads to the downfall. Trump isn't the only one that has done this but right now he is leading it.

Screaming that voting is unsafe and has been corrupt despite absolutely no evidence of that leads people to distrust the system.

The Democrats did major damage by blaming their loss on the "Russians" and Trump is now doing the same with his complete unsubstantiated B.S.

The voters have a right to fear violence if they elect trump.

thus the election is not free or fair. Any dem victory(s) will be tainted by that.

you want elections to be respected? start respecting them. stop beating and killing people in the streets. stop burning down shit.

until then, this is the world you made.

Hell, don't you support the use of street violence for political power? What did you think would happen?

This kind of stuff is doing major damage to the country.
We have a "President" who is clearly and constantly and aggressively attacking the very validity of our voting system. Again. Just like in 2016.

But far worse, we have his sycophants, who are defending and enabling him as he does it. He can't get away with this without them.

There were already too many similarities to what we have seen before in world history, and they just keep coming.

I'm still struggling to get my head around what I'm seeing. In America.

We have a "President" who is clearly and constantly and aggressively attacking the very validity of our voting system. Again. Just like in 2016.

But far worse, we have his sycophants, who are defending and enabling him as he does it. He can't get away with this without them.

There were already too many similarities to what we have seen before in world history, and they just keep coming.

It is not Trump who is damaging the system, but the refusal of the dems to respect the peaceful transfer of power.

It is not Trump who is damaging the system, but the refusal of the dems to respect the peaceful transfer of power.
I know that you believe that. That's probably what concerns me more than anything else.

As I said, we've seen this before. I just still can't believe we're seeing it again.

I addressed BOTH issues. Both issues are a problem.

I know that you believe that. That's probably what concerns me more than anything else.

As I said, we've seen this before. I just still can't believe we're seeing it again.

The fbi lied to get a warrant, so they could launch a false investigation, that ginned up bs, that the dems used to launch a political impeachment that was nothing but a soft coup attempt.

this is on you and your side.

The fbi lied to get a warrant, so they could launch a false investigation, that ginned up bs, that the dems used to launch a political impeachment that was nothing but a soft coup attempt.

this is on you and your side.

I'm not a (D). I've said what they did was wrong. See, this is known as having principles. You might want to research the word.

Forum List

Back