Trump says Biden vowing to pick a female VP is insulting to some men

It's insulting to WOMEN. This is Biden saying special considerations have to be made for black women else black women wouldn't have a chance to EARN the VP spot solely on merit if he also considered whites and black men. Yet another slur from Biden, no surprise.
Who said she didn’t earn it on merit? There was intense vetting going on. Not a name from a hat

biden said it. when he stated that he was discriminating by sex before he even looked at qualifications.
No he want being unjust to white men. White men have always been in power. Choosing to select a woman who is pet of an oppressed group that has never had representation at that level before is not discrimination. You’re just wrong

"the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex."

that you think it "just" because of past injustices, does not change the fact that it is still "prejudicial" based on "sex" and "race".

and, your claim of "just" is very debatable.
It is just and it is not prejudicial. Biden has every right to want to run with a woman and that does not make him a sexist. That narrative is completely idiotic

1. i never claimed nor even implied that he had no right to run with a woman. that you said that, is you deflecting from the topic.

2. i never claimed nor even implied that running with a woman, made him a sexist. that you said that, is you deflecting from the topic.

3. yes, the narrative you invented, is idiotic. that is the point of strawmen. to give you something idiotic to fight, when you cannot fight your opponents actual position.

4. my point remains the same. biden deciding that he was going to have a woman vp, before he even started looking at candidates, is sexist discrimination. he discriminated against all men, by barring them from consideration for the job, before he even started looking.

5. i look forward to seeing your next choice of evasion.
Biden has been in politics for what... 40 years? Served 8 years as VP.... You don’t think he had an idea of who he wanted for the job?! You think he needed to read through some resumes first to decide that he wanted to run with a qualified woman? Come on. Wake up. You’re argument is a joke

i'm sure he knows hundreds of people that would be qualified.

but, when the time came to decide,

he started off, dismissing ever possible male candidate for the job.

that is sexist discrimination.

that you support it, and more that you cannot even see it, when it is your side,

and that your side as a whole, is right there with you,

shows that all of hte lefts talk about various discriminations,

is bullshit.
Frankly. I think that Harris is the best person for the job.

harris is not the thread topic. how biden ended up choosing her is.
Ok. Biden picked her after consulting with advisors, which is the logical thing to do.

he first though, decided that all men were barred from consideration.

and that is sexist discrimination.

then he got started actually looking at the candidates. by only the female ones.

and i doubt the white ones got a fair consideration.
Barred from consideration?! Are you joking? It’s Biden’s call to make. He decided that he wanted to run with a female. He considered it and made the decision. He held the job for 8 years he knows the deal and what is needed and how he wanted to shape his ticket. You’re argument is failing.

it is biden's call to make. and he made it, using sexist discrimination and possibly racist discrimination.

and the dems are fine with that.

the democrat part is the party of anti-male and anti-white discrimination.
The Dems are fine with his selection but it certainly wasn’t sexist or racist. That’s your petty attempt to try and attack him but your argument is not based in reason.

Did you marry a black or white person?

1. it was clearly sexist and likely racist. and the dems are fine with that. that is the point.

2. a white person. why do you ask?
1. No it wasn’t

2. I’m curious if you dated any black or Asian people in the past before getting married

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

Actually, it should be insulting to women.
Why?

Because it tells women they can't compete on a level playing field and they need a lower bar.

I mean duh.

How did you possibly not know that?
Because that’s not how I see it at all. I think women have been fighting on an uneven playing field for generations. I don’t think Biden saying he wants to run with a women is a message saying they can’t compete with men I think it’s saying that they are just as good if not better than men and they deserve representation at the highest level. Not because they need a handicap but because they have earned and deserve it

Of course it's been an uneven playing field for generations. And we have eliminated that bias. That's the goal. Reverse discrimination is still discrimination. You're institutionalizing bigotry in a fake attempt to somehow fix it
How so?

How what?
How am I institutionalizing bigotry?

You said they should pick a woman because she's a woman. I just want the candidate who does the most for my liberty. I don't give a shit what their race, gender, ethnicity, orientation or anything else is. Duh. Nothing is so obvious that a Democrat can see it for yourself, is there?
He picked a woman primarily because of her qualifications, that’s obvious. it’s also about time a woman be part of the top of our leadership. I really don’t see why you all are trying to make this a controversial issue. Don’t you think it’s time for women and minority groups to be fairly represented in our leadership?

We already discussed that. I think fair representation is you pick the best person.

You think you look at the distribution then pick the best in each group to ensure the identity outcome you want.

This is covered ground. You didn't understand that the first time we discussed it? Seriously?
Well he can’t interview everybody in the word so by your standards There about 330 million cases of discrimination to be made, is that right?

That's retarded. There aren't 330 million candidates for freaking Vice President. Maybe a couple dozen are wildly possible. Biden can't handle that, just the women, mostly the black ones?

On another subject. If Abrams doesn't vote for Biden now, she's not black, right?
A coupe dozen?! Haha by whose standard? Why don’t you or I qualify for consideration?

Stop being a dumb ass
I’m just showing you what your logic boils down too. Biden thought it time for a women to be represented in leadership. He vetted and selected the one he thought best for the ticket. It’s not complicated and it certainly isn’t sexist

I said he should pick the best candidate, not the best ... female ... candidate or the best ... black female ... candidate.

You think you showed that was what exactly? I'm not into identity politics like Democrats

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

Why?

Because it tells women they can't compete on a level playing field and they need a lower bar.

I mean duh.

Because that’s not how I see it at all. I think women have been fighting on an uneven playing field for generations. I don’t think Biden saying he wants to run with a women is a message saying they can’t compete with men I think it’s saying that they are just as good if not better than men and they deserve representation at the highest level. Not because they need a handicap but because they have earned and deserve it

Of course it's been an uneven playing field for generations. And we have eliminated that bias. That's the goal. Reverse discrimination is still discrimination. You're institutionalizing bigotry in a fake attempt to somehow fix it
How so?

How what?

You said they should pick a woman because she's a woman. I just want the candidate who does the most for my liberty. I don't give a shit what their race, gender, ethnicity, orientation or anything else is. Duh. Nothing is so obvious that a Democrat can see it for yourself, is there?
He picked a woman primarily because of her qualifications, that’s obvious. it’s also about time a woman be part of the top of our leadership. I really don’t see why you all are trying to make this a controversial issue. Don’t you think it’s time for women and minority groups to be fairly represented in our leadership?

We already discussed that. I think fair representation is you pick the best person.

You think you look at the distribution then pick the best in each group to ensure the identity outcome you want.

This is covered ground. You didn't understand that the first time we discussed it? Seriously?
Well he can’t interview everybody in the word so by your standards There about 330 million cases of discrimination to be made, is that right?

That's retarded. There aren't 330 million candidates for freaking Vice President. Maybe a couple dozen are wildly possible. Biden can't handle that, just the women, mostly the black ones?

On another subject. If Abrams doesn't vote for Biden now, she's not black, right?
A coupe dozen?! Haha by whose standard? Why don’t you or I qualify for consideration?

Stop being a dumb ass
I’m just showing you what your logic boils down too. Biden thought it time for a women to be represented in leadership. He vetted and selected the one he thought best for the ticket. It’s not complicated and it certainly isn’t sexist
How about first showing you understand logic.

Slade thinks that picking a man because he's a man is sexist, but picking a woman because she's a woman isn't sexist.

And you think that's not logical? Oh wait, you're right, it's not ...

Why?

I mean duh.

How so?

How what?

Stop being a dumb ass
How about first showing you understand logic.

Slade thinks that picking a man because he's a man is sexist, but picking a woman because she's a woman isn't sexist.

And you think that's not logical? Oh wait, you're right, it's not ...
He just parakeets the social agenda for the left ad nausauem. People like him have zero intention of being fair, just right according to the ever changing mood.

Rules you you, not them shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

It's insulting to WOMEN. This is Biden saying special considerations have to be made for black women else black women wouldn't have a chance to EARN the VP spot solely on merit if he also considered whites and black men. Yet another slur from Biden, no surprise.
Who said she didn’t earn it on merit? There was intense vetting going on. Not a name from a hat

biden said it. when he stated that he was discriminating by sex before he even looked at qualifications.
No he want being unjust to white men. White men have always been in power. Choosing to select a woman who is pet of an oppressed group that has never had representation at that level before is not discrimination. You’re just wrong

"the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex."

that you think it "just" because of past injustices, does not change the fact that it is still "prejudicial" based on "sex" and "race".

It is just and it is not prejudicial. Biden has every right to want to run with a woman and that does not make him a sexist. That narrative is completely idiotic

1. i never claimed nor even implied that he had no right to run with a woman. that you said that, is you deflecting from the topic.

2. i never claimed nor even implied that running with a woman, made him a sexist. that you said that, is you deflecting from the topic.

3. yes, the narrative you invented, is idiotic. that is the point of strawmen. to give you something idiotic to fight, when you cannot fight your opponents actual position.

4. my point remains the same. biden deciding that he was going to have a woman vp, before he even started looking at candidates, is sexist discrimination. he discriminated against all men, by barring them from consideration for the job, before he even started looking.

Biden has been in politics for what... 40 years? Served 8 years as VP.... You don’t think he had an idea of who he wanted for the job?! You think he needed to read through some resumes first to decide that he wanted to run with a qualified woman? Come on. Wake up. You’re argument is a joke

that you support it, and more that you cannot even see it, when it is your side,

is bullshit.

Ok. Biden picked her after consulting with advisors, which is the logical thing to do.

then he got started actually looking at the candidates. by only the female ones.

Barred from consideration?! Are you joking? It’s Biden’s call to make. He decided that he wanted to run with a female. He considered it and made the decision. He held the job for 8 years he knows the deal and what is needed and how he wanted to shape his ticket. You’re argument is failing.

it is biden's call to make. and he made it, using sexist discrimination and possibly racist discrimination.

The Dems are fine with his selection but it certainly wasn’t sexist or racist. That’s your petty attempt to try and attack him but your argument is not based in reason.

1. it was clearly sexist and likely racist. and the dems are fine with that. that is the point.

1. No it wasn’t

2. I’m curious if you dated any black or Asian people in the past before getting married

1. when you start out by barring certain groups from consideration for a job, it is discrimination against those group(s). your denial just shows that you people are insane.

2. a few. would you like to advance to your point now?

is bullshit.

1. No it wasn’t

1. when you start out by barring certain groups from consideration for a job, it is discrimination against those group(s). your denial just shows that you people are insane.

The reality is that you have no point. Trump would never look at a person of color as his VP and what does that say?

The reality is that you have no point. Trump would never look at a person of color as his VP and what does that say?

Say's who, you? Is that just your personal opinion? I think we all know the answer. Meanwhile Biden excluded whites and men from consideration, why to make it fair for women of color? How insulting.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Say's who, you? Is that just your personal opinion? I think we all know the answer. Meanwhile Biden excluded whites and men from consideration, why to make it fair for women of color? How insulting.
Cut the shit. Who are you kidding--"how insulting"? Trump chose Pence to lure the evangelicals, and Pence is worthless otherwise.

1. No it wasn’t

That says you're a lying jackass and you made that up. Go peddle your race whoring somewhere else, Grand Wizard

is bullshit.

1. No it wasn’t

i think that trump would certainly have looked at a "person of color" is there were any close to being qualified that were politically aligned with him.

your assumption that he would not, is based on you believing your own lies.

biden on the other hand, was clearly sexist and racist.

Cut the shit. Who are you kidding--"how insulting"? Trump chose Pence to lure the evangelicals, and Pence is worthless otherwise.

Conservatives generally. The "worthless otherwise" is pretty butt stupid to say. VP is there to solidify the ticket. You're saying other than doing what he was brought into do he's worthless otherwise. LOL

is bullshit.

1. No it wasn’t

i think that trump would certainly have looked at a "person of color" is there were any close to being qualified that were politically aligned with him.

They can't shut Biden up from his racist comments even now. You aint black. Democrats are not diverse like Hispanics. He can't stop because he is a racist

is bullshit.

1. No it wasn’t

Trump is a white racist and in no way would he look at a black person as VP. He is a divisive person, so no blacks allowed.

Unlike headboard Harris Pence served as a governor. What has your black (check box) female (check box) loser lead in her life that in any way qualifies her to be POTUS? Hell the Tan Hillary barely got 2% of the vote in your own Dem primary and with Biden's health failing she would likely become POTUS.

Conservatives generally. The "worthless otherwise" is pretty butt stupid to say. VP is there to solidify the ticket. You're saying other than doing what he was brought into do he's worthless otherwise. LOL
Exactly. You LOL

Unlike headboard Harris Pence served as a governor. What has your black (check box) female (check box) loser lead in her life that in any way qualifies her to be POTUS? Hell the Tan Hillary barely got 2% of the vote in your own Dem primary and with Biden's health failing she would likely become POTUS.
Do they allow 4-year-olds on this site?

Forget 'insulting' - try 'ILLEGAL'.

What Biden did was a publicly declared / confessed act of racial / gender descrimination.

Exactly. You LOL

I'm not seeing a Democrat exception to that. Tim Kaine, Joe Biden, John Edwards, Al Gore, So no idea what you think you're getting at. They were all worthless. So what's your point?

Trump is not a conservative, so he brought in a conservative VP. And?

Do they allow 4-year-olds on this site?

Yeah, you're safe

Forum List

Back