Trump says Biden vowing to pick a female VP is insulting to some men

It's insulting to WOMEN. This is Biden saying special considerations have to be made for black women else black women wouldn't have a chance to EARN the VP spot solely on merit if he also considered whites and black men. Yet another slur from Biden, no surprise.
Who said she didn’t earn it on merit? There was intense vetting going on. Not a name from a hat

biden said it. when he stated that he was discriminating by sex before he even looked at qualifications.
No he want being unjust to white men. White men have always been in power. Choosing to select a woman who is pet of an oppressed group that has never had representation at that level before is not discrimination. You’re just wrong

"the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex."

that you think it "just" because of past injustices, does not change the fact that it is still "prejudicial" based on "sex" and "race".

and, your claim of "just" is very debatable.
It is just and it is not prejudicial. Biden has every right to want to run with a woman and that does not make him a sexist. That narrative is completely idiotic

1. i never claimed nor even implied that he had no right to run with a woman. that you said that, is you deflecting from the topic.

2. i never claimed nor even implied that running with a woman, made him a sexist. that you said that, is you deflecting from the topic.

3. yes, the narrative you invented, is idiotic. that is the point of strawmen. to give you something idiotic to fight, when you cannot fight your opponents actual position.

4. my point remains the same. biden deciding that he was going to have a woman vp, before he even started looking at candidates, is sexist discrimination. he discriminated against all men, by barring them from consideration for the job, before he even started looking.

5. i look forward to seeing your next choice of evasion.
Biden has been in politics for what... 40 years? Served 8 years as VP.... You don’t think he had an idea of who he wanted for the job?! You think he needed to read through some resumes first to decide that he wanted to run with a qualified woman? Come on. Wake up. You’re argument is a joke

i'm sure he knows hundreds of people that would be qualified.

but, when the time came to decide,

he started off, dismissing ever possible male candidate for the job.

that is sexist discrimination.

that you support it, and more that you cannot even see it, when it is your side,

and that your side as a whole, is right there with you,

shows that all of hte lefts talk about various discriminations,

is bullshit.
Frankly. I think that Harris is the best person for the job.

harris is not the thread topic. how biden ended up choosing her is.
Ok. Biden picked her after consulting with advisors, which is the logical thing to do.

he first though, decided that all men were barred from consideration.

and that is sexist discrimination.

then he got started actually looking at the candidates. by only the female ones.

and i doubt the white ones got a fair consideration.
Barred from consideration?! Are you joking? It’s Biden’s call to make. He decided that he wanted to run with a female. He considered it and made the decision. He held the job for 8 years he knows the deal and what is needed and how he wanted to shape his ticket. You’re argument is failing.

it is biden's call to make. and he made it, using sexist discrimination and possibly racist discrimination.

and the dems are fine with that.

the democrat part is the party of anti-male and anti-white discrimination.
The Dems are fine with his selection but it certainly wasn’t sexist or racist. That’s your petty attempt to try and attack him but your argument is not based in reason.

Did you marry a black or white person?

1. it was clearly sexist and likely racist. and the dems are fine with that. that is the point.

2. a white person. why do you ask?
1. No it wasn’t

2. I’m curious if you dated any black or Asian people in the past before getting married

1. when you start out by barring certain groups from consideration for a job, it is discrimination against those group(s). your denial just shows that you people are insane.

2. a few. would you like to advance to your point now?
The reality is that you have no point. Trump would never look at a person of color as his VP and what does that say?

i think that trump would certainly have looked at a "person of color" is there were any close to being qualified that were politically aligned with him.

your assumption that he would not, is based on you believing your own lies.

biden on the other hand, was clearly sexist and racist.
Trump is a white racist and in no way would he look at a black person as VP. He is a divisive person, so no blacks allowed.

so, to support your argument that trump would do something racist,

you make the assertion that trump is racist...

are you aware enough to realize how insanely stupid you are being?

It's insulting to WOMEN. This is Biden saying special considerations have to be made for black women else black women wouldn't have a chance to EARN the VP spot solely on merit if he also considered whites and black men. Yet another slur from Biden, no surprise.
Who said she didn’t earn it on merit? There was intense vetting going on. Not a name from a hat

biden said it. when he stated that he was discriminating by sex before he even looked at qualifications.
No he want being unjust to white men. White men have always been in power. Choosing to select a woman who is pet of an oppressed group that has never had representation at that level before is not discrimination. You’re just wrong

"the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex."

that you think it "just" because of past injustices, does not change the fact that it is still "prejudicial" based on "sex" and "race".

It is just and it is not prejudicial. Biden has every right to want to run with a woman and that does not make him a sexist. That narrative is completely idiotic

1. i never claimed nor even implied that he had no right to run with a woman. that you said that, is you deflecting from the topic.

2. i never claimed nor even implied that running with a woman, made him a sexist. that you said that, is you deflecting from the topic.

3. yes, the narrative you invented, is idiotic. that is the point of strawmen. to give you something idiotic to fight, when you cannot fight your opponents actual position.

4. my point remains the same. biden deciding that he was going to have a woman vp, before he even started looking at candidates, is sexist discrimination. he discriminated against all men, by barring them from consideration for the job, before he even started looking.

Biden has been in politics for what... 40 years? Served 8 years as VP.... You don’t think he had an idea of who he wanted for the job?! You think he needed to read through some resumes first to decide that he wanted to run with a qualified woman? Come on. Wake up. You’re argument is a joke

that you support it, and more that you cannot even see it, when it is your side,

is bullshit.

Ok. Biden picked her after consulting with advisors, which is the logical thing to do.

then he got started actually looking at the candidates. by only the female ones.

Barred from consideration?! Are you joking? It’s Biden’s call to make. He decided that he wanted to run with a female. He considered it and made the decision. He held the job for 8 years he knows the deal and what is needed and how he wanted to shape his ticket. You’re argument is failing.

it is biden's call to make. and he made it, using sexist discrimination and possibly racist discrimination.

The Dems are fine with his selection but it certainly wasn’t sexist or racist. That’s your petty attempt to try and attack him but your argument is not based in reason.

1. it was clearly sexist and likely racist. and the dems are fine with that. that is the point.

1. No it wasn’t

2. I’m curious if you dated any black or Asian people in the past before getting married

1. when you start out by barring certain groups from consideration for a job, it is discrimination against those group(s). your denial just shows that you people are insane.

The reality is that you have no point. Trump would never look at a person of color as his VP and what does that say?

i think that trump would certainly have looked at a "person of color" is there were any close to being qualified that were politically aligned with him.

Trump is a white racist and in no way would he look at a black person as VP. He is a divisive person, so no blacks allowed.

You're deflecting from that when it comes to racists, you just picked the real thing. Biden is a complete bigot.

On the other hand, every supposed Trump is a racist quote is a misquote. Misquotes are lies. You have to lie, it's all you have

is bullshit.

1. No it wasn’t

Funny how Democrats only realized Trump is a racist when he ran for President as a Republican ...

It would be nice to pick someone from the other half of society after centuries of picking only white men and consciously trying to shut women out of the political process and leadership positions. We've got two witless wonders currently in the White House, who have demonstrated that white men can be totally incompetent, so why not give somebody else a shot?
Gender is a social construct. Why are you claiming the “ female” descriptor if there is no such thing?

It would be nice to pick someone from the other half of society after centuries of picking only white men and consciously trying to shut women out of the political process and leadership positions. We've got two witless wonders currently in the White House, who have demonstrated that white men can be totally incompetent, so why not give somebody else a shot?
We gave the clusterfuck Barry Hussein 8 years.

I think that you are referring to President Obama, who was a damned sight better than that ignorant, reeking piece of trash who is currently in the White House.
Not really. He set race relations back 50 years.

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

I think the OP is dumb for even questioning it. See in the past, POTUS used to select who they thought was the best available candidate for the job. Then the Democrats got weird right. To a PROG, the best POTUS for the job has dementia, and his running mate must be a "woman of color". They're doomed from start.

Trump is talking trash however, most people recognize the Democrats are pathetic, it's hard to take them seriously.
I wonder how you’ll feel when the dementia guy and the colored lady beat Trump and take the White House. The natural reaction should be shame and embarrassment and questioning your holy inaccurate sense of judgement.
Is that supposed to be a ringing endorsement of Democrats. The most important election of their lifetime and the offer up a dementia patient?

Last edited:
We've been a nation since 1776. During all of this time, we have only had one single presidential candidate who was female, and never had a vice-presidential candidate who was female until yesterday. How could this situation have arisen except for the operation of bigotry? So many comments that I have read on USMB alone display bigotry toward women, people of color, LGBTs. Jews, Muslims, and others. Some people have said that they would never vote for a woman. The candidate MUST have a penis. Why did the people criticizing Biden's desire to pick a Black woman for his vice president protest discrimination in all the decades before?
Um...we have had two other female VP candidates.

I think that you are referring to President Obama, who was a damned sight better than that ignorant, reeking piece of trash who is currently in the White House.

It was sad that Obama cared so much more about himself than what he could have done for the black community and so he decided to be decisive and stoke race hatred to his own advantage

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

No, Trump. Biden simply wants women to be represented at the highest levels of government if qualified.
Too bad Trump doesn't feel that way. Any man who is insulted is a jerk, including Trump.
Biden can’t even comprehend his surroundings. He couldn’t care less.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Biden's VP is all about checking two boxes.
Box 1: Has vagina!
Box 2: Isn't white!

Trumps VP checklist

White
Male
Christian
Anti-gay

the christian was probably true. he needed to build bridges to the religious right.

the rest, not.

and that is the way it should be.
You don’t get more anti-gay than Mike Pence
If he is anti-gay for being against gay marriage - then so is Biden fella.
He attacked gay marriage several times ON THE SENATE FLOOR.

i've generally given up thinking that liberals have any reason for the shit they say.
They only say what they think you want to hear so you will vote for them. Or rather ...what they think will dupe you into voting for them.

Let’s see.....

Democrats have picked

A black man for President
A black woman for VP
Three Catholics For President
One Jew for VP
One woman for President.

Republicans pick white, male Protestants.......and Palin
You forgot that Democrats have picked a brain damaged dementia patient. Good on you for not discriminating against the mentally ill.

he is completely right. it is sex discrimination.
Men have been fucking up our country for years. It is nice to have a woman in a leadership position, and I think she is more qualified than most men. Throughout history, women have made great leaders of their countries, and represent half of our population.
And yet the democrats picked a dementia patient over her.

is bullshit.

1. No it wasn’t

Funny how Democrats only realized Trump is a racist when he ran for President as a Republican ...

All Republicans are racist, it's on page 1 of the Dem talking points handbook.

is bullshit.

1. No it wasn’t

Yep. It's the only card in their deck

Gender is a social construct. Why are you claiming the “ female” descriptor if there is no such thing?

Gender is a social construct, but biological sex is not.

No. He didn't. Actually, most people are getting along better. He tried to get people together. It's only the white-supremacist filth
We've been a nation since 1776. During all of this time, we have only had one single presidential candidate who was female, and never had a vice-presidential candidate who was female until yesterday. How could this situation have arisen except for the operation of bigotry? So many comments that I have read on USMB alone display bigotry toward women, people of color, LGBTs. Jews, Muslims, and others. Some people have said that they would never vote for a woman. The candidate MUST have a penis. Why did the people criticizing Biden's desire to pick a Black woman for his vice president protest discrimination in all the decades before?
Um...we have had two other female VP candidates.
Sorry. I forgot about Ferraro and that dingbat from Alaska.

he is completely right. it is sex discrimination.
Men have been fucking up our country for years. It is nice to have a woman in a leadership position, and I think she is more qualified than most men. Throughout history, women have made great leaders of their countries, and represent half of our population.
And yet the democrats picked a dementia patient over her.

A "dementia patient"? I don't think that Biden is the least bit demented. So Harris didn't win the primaries. So what?

Look. trump is clearly mentally ill, along with many other things. Pigpence is just a trashy incompetent little cult queerdo who obviously has his share of mental issues. Both have proven themselves unfit for office. So why pick on Biden or Harris?

is bullshit.

1. No it wasn’t

Not all Republicans, but many Trump party supporters, yes, on this site.

is bullshit.

1. No it wasn’t

Funny how Democrats knew about his racist antics in the 1970s. Problem is that nobody cared about his divisiveness and racism until he ran for office.

is bullshit.

1. No it wasn’t

Funny how Democrats knew about his racist antics in the 1970s. Problem is that nobody cared about his divisiveness and racism until he ran for office.

Just deflecting from your own party's centuries of racist history. You're the party of slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, cross burning, lynching, the KKK. Now you have one of the most flagrant racists in history with you aint black Joe who thinks blacks are all the same and Obama cleaned up nicely for a black guy. No one has ever been responsible for locking as many non-violent blacks behind bars as Joe the racist Biden.

Today Democrats target any black who tries to leave the Democrat plantation and think for themselves because according to you negroes can't think for themselves, they will think what you do or learn that lynching has just gone online and you'll destroy them as a message to other uppity blacks. The Democrat party has never done anything good for blacks. Not in the past, not today.

It's pretty obvious why you'd want to deflect from the actual racism that oozes through the Democrat party

is bullshit.

1. No it wasn’t

Not all Republicans, but many Trump party supporters, yes, on this site.

you said wacist, like you are a retarded child.

Forum List

Back