Trump Rips Into RINO Senator Lisa Murkowski – Vows to Travel to Alaska to Campaign Against Her

I wonder if an ex-President will have that much influence... especially a wackadoodle like Trump...
Ex-president? You need to lay off the bong!

I wish I was hitting the bong...

And don't get me wrong, I may not like President Trump, but I am not on the Biden bandwagon either. Just like last time, at least for me, there is no good choice. I miss my old Republican party...

Ronald Reagan wouldn't recognize the new Trump Party.
PARTY OVER COUNTRY!!!! YAH!
KING DONALD! WHOOPEEEE!
Because he would be jealous

This is not surprising. It's time to weed out the RINOs who don't vote with the party. Worse yet are the ones like Murkowski who run their mouths.

---President Trump Rips Into RINO Senator Lisa Murkowski – Vows to Travel to Alaska to Campaign Against Her...
Murkowski praised Mattis’ attack on President Trump as “true and honest and necessary and overdue.”
Former Trump administration Secretary of Defense Gen. James Mattis blasted President Trump over his handling of the George Floyd protests---

It seems quite possible Trump does not know Murkowski isn't up for re-election until 2022. His defeat in 2020 is now in her best interest. His endorsement/disapproval doesn't mean jack shit if he loses--he will be an unpleasant memory, a subject to be avoided and all Republicans will pretend they knew he was a loser all along. What a master strategist Trump is, he proves it every day...
9vuolnacn4351.png

I wonder if an ex-President will have that much influence... especially a wackadoodle like Trump...
Ex-president? You need to lay off the bong!

I wish I was hitting the bong...

And don't get me wrong, I may not like President Trump, but I am not on the Biden bandwagon either. Just like last time, at least for me, there is no good choice. I miss my old Republican party...

Ronald Reagan wouldn't recognize the new Trump Party.
PARTY OVER COUNTRY!!!! YAH!
KING DONALD! WHOOPEEEE!
Because he would be jealous
Dumb Don is toast. He’s so bad he’s likely to lose to a senile old fool who is more right wing than him. What a mess.

Forum List

Back