The Resistance to Trump Grows

Fake news from insignificant fringefucks. Nothing to see here.

America is beyond sick of whiney Cult45. Time for a fucking purge, if you ask me.
Make it happen captain. Nobody's stopping you.

Nope. You're right.
Don't forget to post your manifesto. It's important we all know the details of what drove you to become a crazed mass murderer. If you could mention CNN, the New York Times, the Washington Post, Antifa, the Resistance, Joe Biden, AOC, impeachment, Mueller and the Russians that would be great...thanks.

“Former” military.

The current military will obey the President in protecting US citizens being attacked by domestic terrorists.

It will destroy the morale of the military
More bullshit from USMBs foremost bullshiter.

Restoring order will do nothing but bolster morale.
About a third of the military is minorities. They will oppose taking arms against people protesting police brutality
Bullshit with your inane leftest conflation.

Protestors AREN'T arsonist, looters, theives, thugs and murderers.

Troops can stop the bad actors and protect the protesters rights.

Soldiers have HONOR. A CODE. It doesn't involve burning down innocent peoples property and beating innocent people.

Please quit while you are behind...you are insulting our soldiers, minority and otherwise, and embarrassing yourself.
And it's not about attacking US citizens either.

Morality. Ever hear it? Not from Trump so I guess the answer is no.
Sorry Man...when you're defending looter, arsonist, assaulters and murderers you've lost the moral highground. Restoring order is necessary. No one is forcing these criminal elements to rob, burn, beat and kill. They can have a choice. They can continue or they can stop. If they CHOOSE to continue and they are "attacked"...I guess that is the liberal word for the consequences lawlessness...it's their own fault.

Protesting peacefully...that is your right.

CIVIL disobedience...there are some consequences...maybe a night in jail...I get it.

Arson, rioting, beating innocent people, looting, killing? Expect to get "attacked". Deservedly.
Wrong. Not active military.
Make your case Brother. You know the National Guard and the Reserves train on the same posts in the same units for the same amount of time altogether with the Regular Army.

I started out as a National Guardsman. Went to Basic and AIT with the Regular Army. Would have done all the advanced training with them too...there is esentially no difference.

But I'm willing to hear you out...convince me.

Unfortunately "this is the talking point of the day from my leftest propaganda overlords" isn't going to cut it.
"A law called the Posse Comitatus Act prohibits the domestic use of military for law enforcement purposes without specific congressional authorization, said Stephen Vladeck, a professor at the University of Texas Law School. But a different law, the Insurrection Act, provides the president authorization to do so under certain circumstances, he said."

If they train together or not makes no difference.

Soldier's Oath...sworn upon enlistment...

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Emphasis added.

You think the people who have had there homes and businesses burned have had their Constitutional Rights violated?

You think the people fearful to leave their homes and fearful to stay in them have had their Constitutional Rights violated?

The very fabric of our society is under attack by arsonist and thugs.

Sometimes you need a big stick to restore order...and lucky for us we have one.

If the police are the problem...everyone should be happy to take them out of the loop and let the military handle it.

We know it is legal...it's been sone before...for rioting no less.

Ao you'll have to do better than that.
I guess you didn't hear what Milley said:

“As members of the Joint Forces — comprised of all races, colors and creeds — you embody the values of our Constitution. Please remind all of our troops and leaders that we will uphold the values of our nation, and operate consistent with national laws and our own high standards of conduct at all times,” Milley wrote."

Milley’s unclassified memo also told Joint Forces soldiers that the National Guard was operating under the authority of state governors, not the president, to “protect lives and property, preserve peace, and ensure public safety.”

America is beyond sick of whiney Cult45. Time for a fucking purge, if you ask me.

Nope. You're right.
Don't forget to post your manifesto. It's important we all know the details of what drove you to become a crazed mass murderer. If you could mention CNN, the New York Times, the Washington Post, Antifa, the Resistance, Joe Biden, AOC, impeachment, Mueller and the Russians that would be great...thanks.

Got it. No problem. I'll leak it to Fox and OAN so you fucking crybabies feel justified.

Nope. You're right.
You should have heard General Honare (?) He said Trump should get some manners and quit talking smack about U.S. citizens. Why the warrior attitude, dude?

Nope. You're right.

Got it. No problem. I'll leak it to Fox and OAN so you fucking crybabies feel justified.

Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Your continuing contribution to Trump's reelection will be remembered always.

Nope. You're right.

Best of luck.

Nope. You're right.

Best of luck.

You too.

Forum List

Back