Sarah Palin on Trump: "He Was the Only One to Have the Balls to Take on the Fake Media… and Hillary Clinton”

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
And she's absolutely right. Can't wait to see her as Speaker of the House. What a fantastic rally tonight in Alaska.

Last edited:
And she's absolutely right. Can't wait to see her as Speaker of the House. What a fantastic rally tonight in Alaska.

I like Sarah a lot but I am not optimistic she will ever be Speaker. The Speaker has to have almost a photographic memory of the legislation in the pipeline, has to be a master negotiator to bring disagreeing parties together, and has to be a master fund raiser to know just how to twist arms legally, and sometimes a bit more questionably, to bring in the money to the RNC, super pacs, and targeted campaigns. She is a Patriot with solid instincts and values, but I don't see her as having major skills in any of those areas.

The right's way of doing things.
Create the boogeyman, then spend your whole time tackling the problem of the boogeyman.

Sarah was effective tonight though. More relaxed and back to her wry humor:

“We have been mocked and ridiculed and falsely accused and told to sit down and shut up,” she said. “The stuff that you’ve heard about me — it’s a lie. I’m way worse than what you’ve heard.”

Trump calls the Alaska police officers great looking. "They look like Tom Cruise, only better."

Wonderful, the retards want to see dumb and dumber leading our country. You do know that Trump lost to an old man with dementia who lives in a basement, right?? And Palin was perhaps the worst VP nom in history who sank mcCains campaign. Don’t think you could find two bigger losers to idolize

Wonderful, the retards want to see dumb and dumber leading our country. You do know that Trump lost to an old man with dementia who lives in a basement, right?? And Palin was perhaps the worst VP nom in history who sank mcCains campaign. Don’t think you could find two bigger losers to idolize
Your post is completely false.

No. Trump has lost the presidency more times than any other candidate. There are no bigger losers.

Kind of like Democrats creating the entire Russian collusion hoax. I can hear the pot calling the kettle black right now.

No kettle pot black because I'm not a democrat. I agree with you, the dems and reps are both up to dirty tricks. That's why I support Proportional Representation.

Wonderful, the retards want to see dumb and dumber leading our country. You do know that Trump lost to an old man with dementia who lives in a basement, right?? And Palin was perhaps the worst VP nom in history who sank McCain's campaign. Don’t think you could find two bigger losers to idolize
Two bigger losers? That would be Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit, here's a partial list:
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe
1657449140105.png
Time for a shower sweetheart...

Forum List

Back