President Trump should bring this candidate into his regular campaign appearnces, and run her ad nationally, she knows how to fight.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This candidate from Baltimore knows the truth about democrats...but more importantly, she knows how to present the truth about the democrat party...

President Trump should bring this candidate with him on his campaign and give her a prominent position at his rallies..........she is Trump 2.0

This is the biggest thing the democrats have to fear....Trump 2.0....conservatives who are more polished than Trump.....but have learned how to fight like Trump and who learned from Trump that the democrat party controlled media can be taken on and beaten.......

On Monday, Republican strategist and congressional GOP candidate Kimberly Klacik released an ad slamming Democrats for their apparently fake concern for black lives, highlighting the devastation in Democrat-run cities, particularly Baltimore.

Klacik is the Republican nominee running for the seat of late Congressman Elijah Cummings in Maryland’s ninth district.

“Democrats don’t want you to see this,” Klacik captioned the ad, which was viewed over 700,000 times in three hours. “They’re scared that I’m exposing what life is like in Democrat-run cities. That’s why I’m running for Congress. Because All Black Lives Matter. Baltimore Matters. And black people don’t have to vote Democrat.”

The brutal ad features Klacik walking through the streets of Baltimore, where there are broken windows, destroyed buildings, and abandoned homes.

“Do you care about black lives? The people who run Baltimore don’t. I can prove it, walk with me. They don’t want you to see this,” Klacik says in the ad, before strolling through the devastated city.

Walking by boarded up and rundown buildings, the congressional hopeful continues, “This is the reality for black people every single day: crumbling infrastructure, abandoned homes, poverty, and crime.”

“Baltimore has been run by the Democrat Party for 53 years,” she says. “What is the result of their decades of leadership? Baltimore is one of the top five most dangerous cities in America. The murder rate in Baltimore is ten times the U.S. average. The Baltimore poverty rate is over 20%. Homicide, drug, and alcohol deaths are skyrocketing in our city.”

“Do you believe black lives matter? I do. The vast majority of crime in Baltimore is perpetrated against black people, who make up 60% of the population. So why don’t we care about our communities?” she asks.

Lol! Nobody listens to sellouts but white racists.

Forum List

Back