Trump Rips Into RINO Senator Lisa Murkowski – Vows to Travel to Alaska to Campaign Against Her

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
This is not surprising. It's time to weed out the RINOs who don't vote with the party. Worse yet are the ones like Murkowski who run their mouths.

---President Trump Rips Into RINO Senator Lisa Murkowski – Vows to Travel to Alaska to Campaign Against Her...
Murkowski praised Mattis’ attack on President Trump as “true and honest and necessary and overdue.”
Former Trump administration Secretary of Defense Gen. James Mattis blasted President Trump over his handling of the George Floyd protests---

This is not surprising. It's time to weed out the RINOs who don't vote with the party. Worse yet are the ones like Murkowski who run their mouths.

---President Trump Rips Into RINO Senator Lisa Murkowski – Vows to Travel to Alaska to Campaign Against Her...
Murkowski praised Mattis’ attack on President Trump as “true and honest and necessary and overdue.”
Former Trump administration Secretary of Defense Gen. James Mattis blasted President Trump over his handling of the George Floyd protests---

So he thinks he will get re-elected, the republicans will cheat so he does.

So he thinks he will get re-elected, the republicans will cheat so he does.

Cheating in elections is apparently a Democrat's specialty.

I wonder if an ex-President will have that much influence... especially a wackadoodle like Trump...
Ex-president? You need to lay off the bong!

I wish I was hitting the bong...

And don't get me wrong, I may not like President Trump, but I am not on the Biden bandwagon either. Just like last time, at least for me, there is no good choice. I miss my old Republican party...

Murkowski, commonly called "Lease-A" by Alaskans represents American Royalty. Her daddy was senator before her then got elected governor and run a sham series of "auditions" before anointing his little girl. The elder Murky thought of himself as royalty and it was therefore his divine right to pass his throne to his little princess.

Last time out she was primaried and lost big but ran as an "independent" backed by the Alaska Federation of Natives with their big-bucks from the land claims settlements. In her mind she's Queen but one step out of line with her owners demands she's dog meat.

Why buy a politician when it's so much cheaper to lease a Murkowski!

She is not and never was a Republican. Strong chance she'll be primaried again when her term is up and President Trump could do a lot to see her defeated again at that level. But without a super-star candidate her inevitable second attempt at runing "independent" will keep her on her daddy's throne.

Oh, silence that bitch! How DARE she finally say enough is enough.
As has General Mattis.
As has General Kelly, too.
ALL FUCKING RINOS!
LMAO!

Murkowski, commonly called "Lease-A" by Alaskans represents American Royalty. Her daddy was senator before her then got elected governor and run a sham series of "auditions" before anointing his little girl. The elder Murky thought of himself as royalty and it was therefore his divine right to pass his throne to his little princess.

Last time out she was primaried and lost big but ran as an "independent" backed by the Alaska Federation of Natives with their big-bucks from the land claims settlements. In her mind she's Queen but one step out of line with her owners demands she's dog meat.

Why buy a politician when it's so much cheaper to lease a Murkowski!

She is not and never was a Republican. Strong chance she'll be primaried again when her term is up and President Trump could do a lot to see her defeated again at that level. But without a super-star candidate her inevitable second attempt at runing "independent" will keep her on her daddy's throne.

Yeah, yeah....
Lisa Murkowski will vote to acquit Trump

Your Trump balloon is running out of hot air and whizzing around in circles.

Oh, silence that bitch! How DARE she finally say enough is enough.
As has General Mattis.
As has General Kelly, too.
ALL FUCKING RINOS!
LMAO!
All have some thing in common,, NO RESULTS! Trump fired the bums.. now are getting soros money

Yeah, she always been a moderate Republican.
She's an oil-industry labor-union politician. Big labor took over big oil. That's all we get, whether they call themselves Democrat or Republican. There's a work crew. Get your apprenticeship hours and labor-union certification papers in order by sex birth or you're out. They hash #AlaskaBornAndRaised on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, everywhere.

GCI and Alaska Airlines are the worst offenders. It's labor-union only, or they put you on the no-fly list, and guns are banned for the rest of your life.

I wonder if an ex-President will have that much influence... especially a wackadoodle like Trump...
Ex-president? You need to lay off the bong!

I wish I was hitting the bong...

And don't get me wrong, I may not like President Trump, but I am not on the Biden bandwagon either. Just like last time, at least for me, there is no good choice. I miss my old Republican party...

Ronald Reagan wouldn't recognize the new Trump Party.
PARTY OVER COUNTRY!!!! YAH!
KING DONALD! WHOOPEEEE!

Forum List

Back