Trump right again they have come for the suburbs

That one of the many way to combat homelessness and make housing cheaper.

Of course it is. Move in lowlifes who could never before live in these areas. They rob people on the street, rob stores until they close down, destroy the schools with their lowlife kids, gunfire becoming a nightly thing, and property value will fall to less than half.

This is the Democrat way of solving problems.

Once again Trump has been proven correct as California criminalizes single family homes. Now comes the army of inspectors to condemn homes and force their sale. This has been going on in a small scale for years. Now is the time to abolish neighborhoods.

This could backfire. Instead of affordable housing it might be luxury condos with rooftop pools.

Your link is a paywall, but I know what you're talking about because I posted these plans of his on USMB before the election.

What are we going to do when the US population is 500 million or more.
----------------------------------

China is around the same size as United States.​

United States is approximately 9,833,517 sq km, while China is approximately 9,596,960 sq km, making China 97.59% the size of United States. Meanwhile, the population of United States is ~332.6 million people (1.1 billion more people live in China). We have positioned the outline of United States near the middle of China.
-------------------
The US is bigger than China.
population control by vaccine.

it also in many instances just creates another shitty neighborhood....

I worked hard for my home. It isn't luxurious or anything super fancy but I have a good house in a good neighborhood. I don't want people coming in or near to fuck it all up.

My home is my sanctuary and I worked hard and paying for it.

I worked hard for my home. It isn't luxurious or anything super fancy but I have a good house in a good neighborhood. I don't want people coming in or near to fuck it all up.

My home is my sanctuary and I worked hard and paying for it.

And trust me from experience, nothing more frustrating than half of what you paid into your property disappearing when these lowlifes move in.

Once again Trump has been proven correct as California criminalizes single family homes. Now comes the army of inspectors to condemn homes and force their sale. This has been going on in a small scale for years. Now is the time to abolish neighborhoods.

This could backfire. Instead of affordable housing it might be luxury condos with rooftop pools.
Newsome is a Neolithic c**t, mimicking the theologians of that era. Badger will personally pay attention to this ongoing pathology of the real estate Gestapo, directing the prisoners either to the left or to the right.

Yup. They also use regulations and legislation to improve their own property values while degrading others. In Twin Falls county, Idaho they did this when they put limits on people wanted to subdivide larger parcels of land. That was after they had already filed on theirs as being subdivided of course. That was many moons ago and I am certain it has gotten worse since then.
And trust me from experience, nothing more frustrating than half of what you paid into your property disappearing when these lowlifes move in.
That’s why home ownership, a profoundly American idea, has to prevail over this sewage slime that debauches property.

What does CA. know about combating homelessness? They kept it a secret until now?
The value at the point of exchange is undeterminable when the rent pimp gets confounded with the home owner. To keep them separate is the medicine for the disease.

Either way somebody's greasing his palm. Gee I wonder if his neighborhood adopts this new rule?

Forum List

Back