What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One of Biden's abandon Americans makes it home alive!

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score

This 25 year old woman who was pregnant shows us that Biden lied when he said all Americans had the chance to leave. This story shows otherwise as she did was the State Department told her to do, but was thwarted by the Taliban, and almost killed as she was kicked in the stomach by them, trying to get her to miscarry. Then she went into hiding as she depended on friends to bring her food and water, and then later made a daring escape.

As more like her come forward, it will become Biden's worst nightmare.

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score
Wow...what a heroic story....very brave, glad she was able to make it home...sad she was left by Xiden, and the Dembots....hopefully she has a chance to tell her story
The media will black her out......they only work for dems....unless it helps the commies, it doesn't exist

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She is very fortunate to have gotten out alive.

How many more Americans are left behind by this regime and will suffer a worse fate?

OP
Votto

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wow...what a heroic story....very brave, glad she was able to make it home...sad she was left by Xiden, and the Dembots....hopefully she has a chance to tell her story
Being from California, I wonder if she will still vote "D".

Can she overcome the cult she was trained in and that tried to kill her?

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score

True.......the Stockholm syndrome lefties have is very strong

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I certainly hope she's actually woke up to the cult, and will.

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
She has an Afghan husband. Why didn't they leave sooner?
why? Xiden was telling everyone things were fine, he even pressured the Afghan President to push that narrative.

Then left in the middle of the night, without warning....leaving them all behind.

Why would anyone want to simply uproot their lives if they thought everything was fine?

Xiden lied, people died

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score
She has an Afghan husband. Why didn't they leave sooner?
I wouldn't be there at all, but Biden said he was getting everyone out and he was in control......he's just full of shit

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden really knows how to treat women

OP
Votto

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score
Yes, but Orange man bad.

Besides, January 6th.
They just repeat talking points....at some point you would think they would use their brain

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Reaction score

This 25 year old woman who was pregnant shows us that Biden lied when he said all Americans had the chance to leave. This story shows otherwise as she did was the State Department told her to do, but was thwarted by the Taliban, and almost killed as she was kicked in the stomach by them, trying to get her to miscarry. Then she went into hiding as she depended on friends to bring her food and water, and then later made a daring escape.

As more like her come forward, it will become Biden's worst nightmare.

We Americans said we were leaving 60 days before we left. That's plenty of notice.

Why did these people wait until the last moment to leave?

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score
why? Xiden was telling everyone things were fine, he even pressured the Afghan President to push that narrative.

Then left in the middle of the night, without warning....leaving them all behind.

Why would anyone want to simply uproot their lives if they thought everything was fine?

Xiden lied, people died

Trump signed the agreement to leave early in 2020. Why didn't they leave then or as soon as she knew she was pregnant?

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trump signed the agreement to leave early in 2020. Why didn't they leave then or as soon as she knew she was pregnant?
Trunks agreement as you are aware was based on conditions being meet…that weren’t

why would they leave simply because she was pregnant? before xiden let the taliban take over a woman could walk down the street there without fear of being attacked

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trunks agreement as you are aware was based on conditions being meet…that weren’t

why would they leave simply because she was pregnant? before xiden let the taliban take over a woman could walk down the street there without fear of being attacked

You should probably read Trump's 3 page agreement with the Taliban.. There are NO conditions.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List