Trump removed from Colorado ballot

Sad that today's youth can have their minds so easily molded by someone like Taylor Swift...

What is wrong with Taylor Swift expressing support for the Democrats who represent her interests to have control over her own body.

Taylor Swift @taylorswift13 I’m absolutely terrified that this is where we are - that after so many decades of people fighting for women’s rights to their own bodies, today’s decision has stripped us of that.​

Please. Left been taking a dump on the Constitution forever. Demand we compromise while they never do. Screw them
The lawsuit was brought by Republicans.

The CO Supreme Court tiebreaker vote was cast by a republican appointee.

AM radio has rotted your brain.

No. I call you out for being violent biotches

eagle1462010 in #31 said: “I believe in God the Father Almighty Maker of the Heavens and the Earth.” I believe Jesus Christ died for our sins and is the son of God. vvglvnn.14.06.21-#31

eagle1462010 in #31 said: “Anyone that doesn't believe that may quite frankly Go to Hell” vvglvnn.14.06.21-#31

Good for you. Chauvin was violent. Biden didn’t ask Chauvin to murder a black man while people were telling him to stop and recording a ten minute murder.

Maine’s Secretary of State describes what your Son of Jesus told his cult to do;

Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows said: "The record establishes that Mr. Trump, over the course of several months and culminating on January 6, 2021, used a false narrative of election fraud to inflame his supporters and direct them to the Capitol to prevent certification of the 2020 election and the peaceful transfer of power. I likewise conclude that Mr. Trump was aware of the likelihood for violence and at least initially supported its use given he both encouraged it with incendiary rhetoric and took no timely action to stop it."

So Ashley Babbitt obeyed her cult master, stormed the Capitol to fight for Trump and now she is dead.

And Saint Eagle1462010 is a hate-filled Christian going around wishing eternal agony in Hell go anyone who dies not believe Just the same as Saint Eagle believes.

I am no Christian, but I know the message of Jesus was about love not hate. MAGA Christians pretty much suck as human beings living in a secular society and they think their shit don’t stink.

Saint Eagle is taking normal Christians down with him.

nf.23.12.28 #973
to vvglvnn.23.12.28 #971

Last edited:
eagle1462010 in #31 said: “I believe in God the Father Almighty Maker of the Heavens and the Earth.” I believe Jesus Christ died for our sins and is the son of God. vvglvnn.14.06.21-#31

eagle1462010 in #31 said: “Anyone that doesn't believe that may quite frankly Go to Hell” vvglvnn.14.06.21-#31

Good for you. Chauvin was violent. Biden didn’t ask Chauvin to murder a black man while people were telling him to stop and recording a ten minute murder.

Maine’s Secretary of State describes what your Son of Jesus told his cult to do;

Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows said: "The record establishes that Mr. Trump, over the course of several months and culminating on January 6, 2021, used a false narrative of election fraud to inflame his supporters and direct them to the Capitol to prevent certification of the 2020 election and the peaceful transfer of power. I likewise conclude that Mr. Trump was aware of the likelihood for violence and at least initially supported its use given he both encouraged it with incendiary rhetoric and took no timely action to stop it."

So Ashley Babbitt obeyed her cult master, stormed the Capitol to fight for Trump and now she is dead.

And Saint Eagle1462010 is a hate-filled Christian going around wishing eternal agony in Hell go anyone who dies not believe Just the same as Saint Eagle believes.

I am no Christian, but I know the message of Jesus was about love not hate. MAGA Christians pretty much suck as human beings living in a secular society and they think their shit don’t stink.

nf.23.12.28 #973
to vvglvnn.23.12.28 #971
Add Go to Hell to your BS Karen.

nf.23.12.28 #973
to vvglvnn.23.12.28 #971
Sounds like the liberal in Maine is blaming the poor behavior of some on someone else - who specifically said to be peaceful. People are responsible for their own actions.

Sorry, but you can’t have ONE Democrat individual declare her opinion that the Republican candidate the Republicans of Maine want as the nominee is guilty of a crime he was never even charged with - and rob them of their vote.

THIS is what the Democrat Party has turned into.

Lisa558 in #976 23.12.29 said: “Sounds like the liberal in Maine is blaming the poor behavior of some on someone else - who specifically said to be peaceful. People are responsible for their own actions.” •¥• lvsvnnn.23.12.29 #976 to nf.23.12.28 #973

Please read what Shenna Bellows actually said:
Shenna Bellows said: "The record establishes that Mr. Trump, over the course of several months and culminating on January 6, 2021, used a false narrative of election fraud to inflame his supporters and direct them to the Capitol to prevent certification of the 2020 election and the peaceful transfer of power.

Do you think Saint Lisa558, that Ashley Babbitt was “inflamed” by DJT and Ashley Babbitt was “directed” by DJT to “fight like hell” to “prevent certification of the 2020 election” so DJT could stay in power beyond the point that the Constitution and we the people permitted him to stay?

nf.23.12.29 #977
to lvsvnnn.23.12.29 #976

Last edited:
What is wrong with Taylor Swift expressing support for the Democrats who represent her interests to have control over her own body.

Taylor Swift @taylorswift13 I’m absolutely terrified that this is where we are - that after so many decades of people fighting for women’s rights to their own bodies, today’s decision has stripped us of that.​

Its the states who are screwing up reproductive rights.
I disagree with the SCOTUS, but just barely.

Forum List

Back