Trump removed from Colorado ballot

Why? I mean, apart from giving you a vengeful hard-on - do you think that will be good for the country?
Why not? I like cutting regs. I like attempting to secure our border. I like less taxes. I like challenging unfair trade. I like the SCOTUS. Imagine Hillairy picks..

Calling out NATO...I liked. About time.

Not firing the branch Covidians I didnt like. I would have dropped kicked Fauci out. Said we aint shutting down. Would have fired some FDA management not allowing docs to try proven meds that worked.

Why not? I like cutting regs. I like attempting to secure our border. I like less taxes. I like challenging unfair trade. I like the SCOTUS. Imagine Hillairy picks..

Calling out NATO...I liked. About time.

Not firing the branch Covidians I didnt like. I would have dropped kicked Fauci out. Said we aint shutting down. Would have fired some FDA management not allowing docs to try proven meds that worked.
I'm taking specifically about: "We're not that much longer until the year where all liberals cry." - "Hope so."

It's not just you. That seems to be the overriding goal of partisans on both sides. They actually want more division and distress. They're so caught up in the two-party revenge cycle that they've forgotten the point of government in the first place. It's not there so you can get revenge on people you don't like.

I'm taking specifically about: "We're not that much longer until the year where all liberals cry." - "Hope so."

It's not just you. That seems to be the overriding goal of partisans on both sides. They actually want more division and distress. They're so caught up in the two-party revenge cycle that they've forgotten the point of government in the first place. It's not there so you can get revenge on people you don't like.
Lol Ive never forgotten how broken it is now.

But revenge. Yup. I cant stand the left. Trump did good on many issues. Revenge is just a bonus...

They are attempting to remove a candidate via bs insurrection bs. Its utter BS and you are whing to me.

They lose ill take a salt shower in their corrupt tears

Lol Ive never forgotten how broken it is now.

But revenge. Yup. I cant stand the left. Trump did good on many issues. Revenge is just a bonus...

They are attempting to remove a candidate via bs insurrection bs. Its utter BS and you are whing to me.

They lose ill take a salt shower in their corrupt tears
Great. :rolleyes:

All Liberals need to do is wear red MAGA caps every where we go and you should not be shooting at us. But in desperation some pure MAGA might start shooting black and brown folk assuming they are mostly DEMS.

Is it in your plan St. Beautress if Trump goes to prison?
No.

Great. Inspirational even. Merry Christmas. May they rot in hell.
Given how they treat us and use government agencies as weapons. Yeah screw them on xmas.

We supposed to play nice with these tyrannical fcks?

Given how they treat us and use government agencies as weapons. Yeah screw them on xmas.

We supposed to play nice with these tyrannical fcks?
It's not about playing nice. It's about giving a fuck about your country. You shouldn't shit where you sleep.

It's not about playing nice. It's about giving a fuck about your country. You shouldn't shit where you sleep.
Please. Left been taking a dump on the Constitution forever. Demand we compromise while they never do. Screw them

Forum List

Back