Trump releases his tax returns.

I guess FoxNews did not carry this story.

1. That is an employee who didn't report perks as income on his personal tax returns. Has nothing to do with Trump, which is why he wasn't charged, Simp.

2. And how did they get away with it if this clown was charged? :cuckoo:

he pays the fines after stalling for years with appeals and god knows what duh. He also destroyed every tape and every piece of paper and document he ever touched, which is illegal for president to do so we'll see about that lol OMG WTF. Let him run for crying out loud he's gonna get absolutely killed in a national election. The jig is up. This is why a lot of people saw it as he didn't really want to win lol in 2016...
What a load of stinking bullcrap.^^^^^^^^^

1. That is an employee who didn't report perks as income on his personal tax returns. Has nothing to do with Trump, which is why he wasn't charged, Simp.

2. And how did they get away with it if this clown was charged? :cuckoo:

1. Which is why I said "Trump Organization"

2. They got away with it for 16 years.

Like I said, let him run at this point he is totally poison except for the brainwashed. I don't see anyone trying to put him in jail, super duper.
Again, we see an alt-lefties accusing others of what they themselves are doing. Right out of 'Rules For Radicals.'

1. Which is why I said "Trump Organization"

2. They got away with it for 16 years.
One guy isn't the "Trump organization", Simp.

And HE didn't get away with it as your link proves. Grow a brain.

I am shocked I tells you! Shocked that Nostra would post yet another lie in his thread title.

Who would have thought it possible?
Are you claiming Trump doesn't send his taxes to the IRS?

Gotta link, Simp?

Like I said, let him run at this point he is totally poison except for the brainwashed. I don't see anyone trying to put him in jail, super duper.
There's nothing wrong with Trump.
You assholes will do the same fucking shit to anyone who runs for President.
This is Grade A 100% Government Sponsored Horse Shit misinformation......and you silly fucks on the left fall for it every single God Damned time.

There's nothing wrong with Trump.
You assholes will do the same fucking shit to anyone who runs for President.
This is Grade A 100% Government Sponsored Horse Shit misinformation......and you silly fucks on the left fall for it every single God Damned time.
Yes yes everyone in the world all the respected journalists in the world the FBI DOJ courts everywhere, all the GOP election officials are lying. and every other modern country, everyone who doesn't listen to Fox News etcetera all the time lol think you're absolutely nuts. They are all wrong, only confessed lying propagandists Tucker and Sean and Internet conspiracy nuts know the truth, right? You're absolutely out of your tiny little minds. Murdoch and trump and the GOP are scumbags who have been telling you crap for 35 years now. All garbage get it? Poor America.

Yes yes everyone in the world all the respected journalists in the world the FBI DOJ courts everywhere, all the GOP election officials are lying. and every other modern country, everyone who doesn't listen to Fox News etcetera all the time lol think you're absolutely nuts. They are all wrong, only confessed lying propagandists Tucker and Sean and Internet conspiracy nuts know the truth, right? You're absolutely out of your tiny little minds. Murdoch and trump and the GOP are scumbags who have been telling you crap for 35 years now. All garbage get it? Poor America.
You're so stupid that you cannot figure out that Fox News is part of the same media conglomerate as MSNBC and CNN.
MURDOCH is a fucking European UK born Libtard asshole.

The only people being fooled is you leftist hemorrhoids.

He did for 16 years, and it was not even the IRS that caught him

Seems the IRS are not gods after all
Never claimed they were gods, Dumbass.

And this thread is about Trump, not the guy you are deflecting to.

To the IRS. Every year.

They are the govt agency tasked with compliance with our tax laws. If Trump cheated on his taxes, why have they not ever tried to throw him in jail?
Nicely played

You're so stupid that you cannot figure out that Fox News is part of the same media conglomerate as MSNBC and CNN.
MURDOCH is a fucking European UK born Libtard asshole.

The only people being fooled is you leftist hemorrhoids.
Murdock is originally from Australia and was basically thrown out of everywhere but here at this point. Because he's a lying scumbag that only idiot ignoramuses listen to. Just like your conspiracy nuts on the Internet. Murdoch and his son appear to love money more than truth or service or anything else. They have a captive audience and idiots like you ooops. What the hell do you listen to you're even worse omg.... Try the BBC they are the most respected people on the planet and they agree along with France 24 and Indian TV and German TV and every other TV and newspaper except for possibly the Russians. Jesus you're dumb oops brainwashed functionally dumb politically....

Forum List

Back