Trump releases his tax returns.

To the IRS. Every year.

They are the govt agency tasked with compliance with our tax laws. If Trump cheated on his taxes, why have they not ever tried to throw him in jail?
I am sure if he did the IRS would not be made public and neither would Trump...Yet, the Trump Enterprises former CFO plead guilty to tax fraud and will spill the beans on untaxed benefits Trump gave..

I am sure if he did the IRS would not be made public and neither would Trump...Yet, the Trump Enterprises former CFO plead guilty to tax fraud and will spill the beans on untaxed benefits Trump gave..
Explain how the IRS would lock Trump up without the public knowing, Troll?

He will only testify against the company and not Trump himself.

An examination of how the deal took shape, based on interviews with a half-dozen people knowledgeable about the plea negotiations, underscores Mr. Weisselberg’s bottom line: He would not betray Mr. Trump. For now at least, that unflinching loyalty to a family he has served for nearly a half-century has helped stymie the larger effort to indict the former president.

OMG NO....NOT UNTAXED BENEFITS TRUMP GAVE....LIKE THE EVIL BASTARD THAT HE IS!!!!!

Any benefits Trump gave to someone is supposed to be entered on their own personal returns.....IT'S NOT UP TO TRUMP TO MAKE THEM DO IT!!!

OMG NO....NOT UNTAXED BENEFITS TRUMP GAVE....LIKE THE EVIL BASTARD THAT HE IS!!!!!

Any benefits Trump gave to someone is supposed to be entered on their own personal returns.....IT'S NOT UP TO TRUMP TO MAKE THEM DO IT!!!
I never said Trump did not pay taxes on benefits he gave out, get a grip.

Explain how the IRS would lock Trump up without the public knowing, Troll?
he pays the fines after stalling for years with appeals and god knows what duh. He also destroyed every tape and every piece of paper and document he ever touched, which is illegal for president to do so we'll see about that lol OMG WTF. Let him run for crying out loud he's gonna get absolutely killed in a national election. The jig is up. This is why a lot of people saw it as he didn't really want to win lol in 2016...

he pays the fines after stalling for years with appeals and god knows what duh. He also destroyed every tape and every piece of paper and document he ever touched, which is illegal for president to do so we'll see about that lol OMG WTF. Let him run for crying out loud he's gonna get absolutely killed in a national election. The jig is up. This is why a lot of people saw it as he didn't really want to win lol in 2016...
FZzsoRNVQAEs0p_.jpg
FZsfEXHXgAAPpRe.jpg

Nice incoherent, unhinged rant.

Anything on topic, Simp?

Yet somehow they missed the Trump Organization cheating on its taxes for the past 16 years.
It might just be possible that Trump did not cheat on his tis returns.

You can bet your ass the IRS wanted to find problems with Trump’s tax returns in the years he was President just like the FBI hoped to find evidence that Trump colluded with Putin.

Forum List

Back