Trump refused to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan. Biden just announced he will

Every one of the right wing presidents had one thing in common.
Corporate tax cuts.

Specifically, who provides every dollar a corporation pays in taxes?
Trump was sending mixed messages and it was Republicans that got us there in the first place, with lies, of course.

i-kPFwKrn-M.jpg

If they want us to leave they'll hide until we are gone. They won't give us a reason to stay. If they don't want us to come back they won't fuck with us in the future here or elsewhere. We also need to pull out of Germany, Japan, France, etc. we are not the worlds police.

Who better be the police of the world?

Specifically, who would fill the vacuum if we were to do as you suggest? China? Iran?

Russia has already backed down Biden and Russia has blockaded two ports in Ukraine.
Not our problem, if China or Iran wants to be the world police let them waste their resources on it.

Corporate tax cuts.

Trump was sending mixed messages and it was Republicans that got us there in the first place, with lies, of course.

i-kPFwKrn-M.jpg

Newsmax?

Biden approval rating 56%

Trump's highest approval rating, 49%.
polls created by liberals for liberals. Conservatives don't answer their phones to people they don't know and thus aren't polled.

I'm glad that now we have a president taking anti-war stances, instead of Donald Trump who refused to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan.
So why did the Senate vote 68 to 23 to block Trump's withdrawal plan from Afghanistan in 2019??
How mnay died since then just so the Dems could poke Trump in the eye?
View attachment 479964

January 31 2019

The Senate voted on Thursday to back Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's challenge to President Donald Trump's plans to withdraw U.S. troops from Afghanistan and Syria.

The chamber, in a 68-23 vote, advanced a nonbinding amendment proposed by McConnell, R-Ky. The amendment, which would be attached to a bill on broader U.S. policy in the Middle East, warns that a precipitous withdrawal of U.S. forces from the two countries "could allow terrorists to regroup, destabilize critical regions, and create vacuums that could be filled by Iran or Russia, to the detriment of the United States interests and those of our allies."
www.nbcnews.com › politics › congress

Republicans don't need a democrat to poke them in the eye, they do it themselves.

Trump as much as a pain he was, I agreed with his attempts to get us out of the Middle East. Republicans and Democrats are warmongers and beholding to corporate America. We need to end the two corrupt parties.

Interesting.

Trump wanted to be paid to leave Iraq.

January 10 2020

President Trump told Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle" in an exclusive interview Friday that he believes Iraq should pay back the United States for its investments in the country over the past several years or the American military will "stay there."

"I said, 'If we leave, you got to pay us,'" Trump told host Laura Ingraham. "'If we leave ... you have to pay us for the money we put in.'"
www.foxnews.com › media › trump-tells-ingraham-iraq

The same lies the Clinton, Kerry, Gore and other Dems told.

I don’t give a damn what Trump said, we didn’t go to war to win and because of that, we needed to leave. Bush, Obama, and Trump kept us there and let’s hope Biden gets us out of there. I don’t have much faith as he already is delaying. We need all our troops all over the world home and we need to bring them home now. It’s time for other nations to step up and become the world police and Americans build America back up instead of the rest of the world.
So typical of the Trump cult "I don’t give a damn what Trump said".

That's been obvious for 5 years.

Republican's blamed Obama for Bush's SOFA agreement, when BOTH tried to get the US out of Iraq.

The U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: "Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq") was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008.
U.S. President George W. Bush hailed the passing of the agreement between the two countries. "The Security Agreement addresses our presence, activities, and withdrawal from Iraq", Bush said. He continued that "two years ago, this day seemed unlikely - but the success of the surge and the courage of the Iraqi people set the conditions for these two agreements to be negotiated and approved by the Iraqi parliament".
military.wikia.org › wiki › U

First off, I didn’t vote or support Trump, he was a bull in a China shop, and was part of a corrupt two party system. You can play all the games you want and be a partisan hack. I didn’t like Trump, Obama and voted for Bush the first time, but he disappointed me when we fought a politically correct war, And cost many American lives. If you need to go to war, you go to win, not look compassionate.

If President Biden actually pulls the troops out of Afghanistan, he deserves credit for doing so.

Until then, it’s gasconade for a media talking point...

I'm glad that now we have a president taking anti-war stances, instead of Donald Trump who refused to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan.
So why did the Senate vote 68 to 23 to block Trump's withdrawal plan from Afghanistan in 2019??
View attachment 479964

January 31 2019

The Senate voted on Thursday to back Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's challenge to President Donald Trump's plans to withdraw U.S. troops from Afghanistan and Syria.

The chamber, in a 68-23 vote, advanced a nonbinding amendment proposed by McConnell, R-Ky. The amendment, which would be attached to a bill on broader U.S. policy in the Middle East, warns that a precipitous withdrawal of U.S. forces from the two countries "could allow terrorists to regroup, destabilize critical regions, and create vacuums that could be filled by Iran or Russia, to the detriment of the United States interests and those of our allies."

Republicans don't need a democrat to poke them in the eye, they do it themselves.

Trump as much as a pain he was, I agreed with his attempts to get us out of the Middle East. Republicans and Democrats are warmongers and beholding to corporate America. We need to end the two corrupt parties.

Interesting.

January 10 2020

President Trump told Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle" in an exclusive interview Friday that he believes Iraq should pay back the United States for its investments in the country over the past several years or the American military will "stay there."

"I said, 'If we leave, you got to pay us,'" Trump told host Laura Ingraham. "'If we leave ... you have to pay us for the money we put in.'"

I don’t give a damn what Trump said, we didn’t go to war to win and because of that, we needed to leave. Bush, Obama, and Trump kept us there and let’s hope Biden gets us out of there. I don’t have much faith as he already is delaying. We need all our troops all over the world home and we need to bring them home now. It’s time for other nations to step up and become the world police and Americans build America back up instead of the rest of the world.
So under your plan can we also reduce military spending?

Damn well better, by about 25% along with every other government department. We are 20 plus trillion in debt and this year alone we have spent 1.9 trillion and another 2 trillion when the damn bill passes. It will take Biden less than a year to spend more money than Trump did in four.

Right wingers only care about the debt and deficit at election time or when a democrat is in office.

You have all the Dem talking points down, don’t you? I was against stupid spending for decades and I don’t give a crap who is president. You can play all the partisan BS you want, I don’t really care, I know that both parties are corrupt and if you believe both aren’t, you are a stupid fool.

View attachment 479964

January 31 2019

Interesting.

January 10 2020

So under your plan can we also reduce military spending?

Damn well better, by about 25% along with every other government department. We are 20 plus trillion in debt and this year alone we have spent 1.9 trillion and another 2 trillion when the damn bill passes. It will take Biden less than a year to spend more money than Trump did in four.

Right wingers only care about the debt and deficit at election time or when a democrat is in office.
When do Left wingers care about it?

Essentially, all the time, after they, fix the right wing blunders.

"(President Ronald) Reagan took the deficit from 70 billion to 175 billion." This is more or less accurate. The federal deficit went from about $78.9 billion at the beginning of Reagan’s presidency to $152.6 billion at the end of it. At points between 1983 and 1986, the deficit was actually more than $175 billion.

"(George H.W.) Bush 41 took it to 300 billion." Close, but not exactly. The number was around $255 billion at the end of Bush’s term. The deficit spiked at around $290.3 billion the year before he left office.

"(Bill) Clinton got it to zero." This is true. During his presidency, Clinton managed to zero out the deficit and end his term with a $128.2 billion surplus.

"(George W.) Bush 43 took it from 0 to 1.2 trillion." This is in the ballpark. Ignoring the fact that he actually started his presidency with a surplus, Bush left office in 2009 with a federal deficit of roughly $1.41 trillion.

"(Barack) Obama halved it to 600 billion." This is essentially accurate. Obama left the presidency with a deficit of approximately $584.6 billion, which is more than halving $1.41 trillion. The deficit was even lower in 2015 at around $441.9 billion.
www.politifact.com › factchecks › 2019

January 16 2021
The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump's time in office. That's nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country.

The growth in the annual deficit under Trump ranks as the third-biggest increase, relative to the size of the economy, of any U.S. presidential administration, according to a calculation by a leading Washington budget maven, Eugene Steuerle, co-founder of the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center. And unlike George W. Bush and Abraham Lincoln, who oversaw the larger relative increases in deficits, Trump did not launch two foreign conflicts or have to pay for a civil war.
www.salon.com › 2021/01/16 › trump-built-a-national

Salon as a source? Lol! You are a brainwashed lemming.

where did you get trump refused to do it?? he tried and the dems did everything they could to stop him,,,
Lol oh really? Democrats stopped the commander in chief from withdrawing troops? Either Trump was an ineffectual moron or you are full of shit. Which is it?

View attachment 479964

January 31 2019

Interesting.

January 10 2020

He set the deadline to get out of Afghanistan by May 1. Biden extends it to a symbolic date, which is four months out.

We need to get smart and get out of all foreign countries, quit playing the world police and bring our boys home. See Trump is a Republican and wanted his name glorified, Biden is moving the date to be symbolic and wants his name glorified. You getting the picture yet? Biden is risking us for another four months for his name.

where did you get trump refused to do it?? he tried and the dems did everything they could to stop him,,,
Lol oh really? Democrats stopped the commander in chief from withdrawing troops? Either Trump was an ineffectual moron or you are full of shit. Which is it?
he had it scheduled for may 1st now joe has extended that,,

you should really keep up with the issues before talking about them,,

Lol what? That’s non sense. Why didn’t he pull them out within 4 years? That’s just stupid.

Lol what? That’s non sense. Why didn’t he pull them out within 4 years? That’s just stupid.
why didnt obama do it?? or even talk about it,, at least trump set it up, not to mention all the other peace deals he made to stop all the wars,,,

why didnt obama do it?? or even talk about it,, at least trump set it up, not to mention all the other peace deals he made to stop all the wars,,,
But...but....OBAMA!!!

Yeah Obama should have done it. Lol Trump didn’t set up shit. It’s so pitiful how you come up with these stupid excuses. He had 4 years to do it and didn’t. Be an adult about this.

But...but....OBAMA!!!

Yeah Obama should have done it. Lol Trump didn’t set up shit. It’s so pitiful how you come up with these stupid excuses. He had 4 years to do it and didn’t. Be an adult about this.
it must be really hard for you discussing things when you dont know whats going on,,

But...but....OBAMA!!!

it must be really hard for you discussing things when you dont know whats going on,,
Nah you just can’t be an adult about this. You notice how I didn’t make excuses for Obama after you deflected to him? That’s being objective.

Biden needs the troops in Afghanistan to send into Syria to keep escalating BARRY'S WAR!

Corporate tax cuts.

i-kPFwKrn-M.jpg

Newsmax?

Biden approval rating 56%

Trump's highest approval rating, 49%.

Do you know or care about what Democrats said about going into Iraq?

As for the approval of President Harris/Biden, plunging fast.

2021-04-16%20Several-XL.jpg

Forum List

Back