What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump refused to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan. Biden just announced he will

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
I'm glad that now we have a president taking anti-war stances, instead of Donald Trump who refused to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan.
where did you get trump refused to do it?? he tried and the dems did everything they could to stop him,,,
giphy.gif

ESDRAELON

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm glad that now we have a president taking anti-war stances, instead of Donald Trump who refused to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan.
Are you trolling, or just stupid? He's the only president in a couple of decades who refused to start a new conflict. He was such a pacifist that his Pentagon weenies had to LIE to him so he would stop demanding the troops come home. The establishment has become EVIL.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
Nice try loser.

President Trump had announced a withdraw that would had been done in a couple of weeks. Your Establishment Goon stopped and pushed the date way back. I doubt it will happen, the warlords in the Defense Contract industry and the Pentagon will concoct something, are you spineless, prepaid Josef will do whatever they ask for.

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Reaction score
Nice try loser.

President Trump had announced a withdraw that would had been done in a couple of weeks. Your Establishment Goon stopped and pushed the date way back. I doubt it will happen, the warlords in the Defense Contract industry and the Pentagon will concoct something, are you spineless, prepaid Josef will do whatever they ask for.
I think setting it for 9/11 as perfect. Additionally, what will leaving them there do for us, not like we'd actually allow them to kill the bad guys indiscriminintly. Our soldiers can't do their jobs over there so bring them home. Also lets get them out of Germany, France, and England also. Let those governments defend their own damn borders.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Taliban said they will attack US troops if we are not gone by the negotiated deadline of May 1 prior to the Biden Regime. Biden is a Goddamn piece of shit.

Last edited:

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

progressive hunter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So why did the Senate vote 68 to 23 to block Trump's withdrawal plan from Afghanistan in 2019??
How mnay died since then just so the Dems could poke Trump in the eye?
1618449592687.png

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We'll see. Trump wanted to, but had to backpedal, iirc. It's a long way to September.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We'll see. Trump wanted to, but had to backpedal, iirc. It's a long way to September.
Why are the yokels laughing at my post?

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why lie? The negotiated date with the Taliban was May 1.

OP, please suck a small bag of huge dicks.
Was the Taliban upholding its end of the deal to cut its ties with alQaeda and stop attacking US troops? Not arguing, just asking. Also, how do our NATO alliances factor into this? They still have 7,000 troops there as well.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$400.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List