Trump refused to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan. Biden just announced he will

I'm glad that now we have a president taking anti-war stances, instead of Donald Trump who refused to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan.
We'll see. Trump wanted to, but had to backpedal, iirc. It's a long way to September.
Why are the yokels laughing at my post?
It’s hilarious
Why?
Cause it was spot on. You’re a dem admitting dems really don’t want it! It’s hilarious

If they want us to leave they'll hide until we are gone. They won't give us a reason to stay. If they don't want us to come back they won't fuck with us in the future here or elsewhere. We also need to pull out of Germany, Japan, France, etc. we are not the worlds police.

I'm glad that now we have a president taking anti-war stances, instead of Donald Trump who refused to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan.
You should be a reporter for cnn. You have about the same integrity.
What was Trump policy on troops in Germany vs Bidens.

We only have a few thousand there in an all volunteer military. Its really not that bad, considering deaths are now extremely minimal. Once we pull out, most likely retribution will begin against the civilian population. Our guys in there now are actually helping the Kabul government achieve stability.

It will also make it more likely that some future generation will once again have to go in with greater force.

We'll see. Trump wanted to, but had to backpedal, iirc. It's a long way to September.

Maybe he ended up listening to some military advisors. Sometimes that happens and plans need to be altered slightly.

Read post #9. Actually read the article.
I have now. It doesn't give me any explanation for the delay. Wouldn't you think he would give the Taliban some reason for not leaving on the agreed upon date? I feel there's a lot here I don't know.

where did you get trump refused to do it?? he tried and the dems did everything they could to stop him,,,
You lied about 'dems did everything they could to stop him,"

Are you trolling, or just stupid? He's the only president in a couple of decades who refused to start a new conflict. He was such a pacifist that his Pentagon weenies had to LIE to him so he would stop demanding the troops come home. The establishment has become EVIL.
Wrong thread. Afghanistan is about ending an old conflict. You're changing the subject to "new wars" because you can't defend Trump on Afghanistan.

Nice try loser.

President Trump had announced a withdraw that would had been done in a couple of weeks. Your Establishment Goon stopped and pushed the date way back. I doubt it will happen, the warlords in the Defense Contract industry and the Pentagon will concoct something, are you spineless, prepaid Josef will do whatever they ask for.
You lied about Trump announcing a full withdrawal.

It is obvious that Biden wasn’t up to the challenge of withdrawing troops by May 1st., so he had to extend the date by over four months. Seems Biden got in over his head and is trying to use a symbolic date and risk more American lives because of his failure.

Are you trolling, or just stupid? He's the only president in a couple of decades who refused to start a new conflict. He was such a pacifist that his Pentagon weenies had to LIE to him so he would stop demanding the troops come home. The establishment has become EVIL.
Under thr US was still actively in wars directly or indirectly in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen and so much more.

So why did the Senate vote 68 to 23 to block Trump's withdrawal plan from Afghanistan in 2019??
How mnay died since then just so the Dems could poke Trump in the eye?
View attachment 479964

January 31 2019

The Senate voted on Thursday to back Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's challenge to President Donald Trump's plans to withdraw U.S. troops from Afghanistan and Syria.

The chamber, in a 68-23 vote, advanced a nonbinding amendment proposed by McConnell, R-Ky. The amendment, which would be attached to a bill on broader U.S. policy in the Middle East, warns that a precipitous withdrawal of U.S. forces from the two countries "could allow terrorists to regroup, destabilize critical regions, and create vacuums that could be filled by Iran or Russia, to the detriment of the United States interests and those of our allies."
www.nbcnews.com › politics › congress

Republicans don't need a democrat to poke them in the eye, they do it themselves.

Under thr US was still actively in wars directly or indirectly in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen and so much more.

Under Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton and now we have Biden delaying for another four months. They are all the same.

We need to bring all U.S. troops back to the United States, the sooner the better. We are not the world police, we need to let the world take care of themselves, we are not the world police and we need to butt out. If the Middle East want to kill themselves, more power to them. Let other nations lead the way if they want, we need to stay out of conflicts that don’t concern us.

So why did the Senate vote 68 to 23 to block Trump's withdrawal plan from Afghanistan in 2019??
View attachment 479964

January 31 2019

The Senate voted on Thursday to back Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's challenge to President Donald Trump's plans to withdraw U.S. troops from Afghanistan and Syria.

The chamber, in a 68-23 vote, advanced a nonbinding amendment proposed by McConnell, R-Ky. The amendment, which would be attached to a bill on broader U.S. policy in the Middle East, warns that a precipitous withdrawal of U.S. forces from the two countries "could allow terrorists to regroup, destabilize critical regions, and create vacuums that could be filled by Iran or Russia, to the detriment of the United States interests and those of our allies."

Republicans don't need a democrat to poke them in the eye, they do it themselves.

Trump as much as a pain he was, I agreed with his attempts to get us out of the Middle East. Republicans and Democrats are warmongers and beholding to corporate America. We need to end the two corrupt parties.

where did you get trump refused to do it?? he tried and the dems did everything they could to stop him,,,

Yup. I remember it well. The Dems were screaming like stuck pigs. If it was the Trump administrations idea, which I agree with 100%, then its bad.

Now that its the stuttering fucks idea its a great idea.

Personally I'd love it if all of our troops were pulled out of the ME. Let the sharia law mutants kill themselves. No great loss to the world.

View attachment 479964

January 31 2019

Trump as much as a pain he was, I agreed with his attempts to get us out of the Middle East. Republicans and Democrats are warmongers and beholding to corporate America. We need to end the two corrupt parties.

Interesting.

Trump wanted to be paid to leave Iraq.

January 10 2020

President Trump told Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle" in an exclusive interview Friday that he believes Iraq should pay back the United States for its investments in the country over the past several years or the American military will "stay there."

"I said, 'If we leave, you got to pay us,'" Trump told host Laura Ingraham. "'If we leave ... you have to pay us for the money we put in.'"
www.foxnews.com › media › trump-tells-ingraham-iraq

Trump was sending mixed messages and it was Republicans that got us there in the first place, with lies, of course.

View attachment 479964

January 31 2019

Interesting.

Trump wanted to be paid to leave Iraq.

January 10 2020

President Trump told Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle" in an exclusive interview Friday that he believes Iraq should pay back the United States for its investments in the country over the past several years or the American military will "stay there."

"I said, 'If we leave, you got to pay us,'" Trump told host Laura Ingraham. "'If we leave ... you have to pay us for the money we put in.'"
www.foxnews.com › media › trump-tells-ingraham-iraq

Trump was sending mixed messages and it was Republicans that got us there in the first place, with lies, of course.

The same lies the Clinton, Kerry, Gore and other Dems told.

I don’t give a damn what Trump said, we didn’t go to war to win and because of that, we needed to leave. Bush, Obama, and Trump kept us there and let’s hope Biden gets us out of there. I don’t have much faith as he already is delaying. We need all our troops all over the world home and we need to bring them home now. It’s time for other nations to step up and become the world police and Americans build America back up instead of the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back