Trump Received Millions From Foreign Governments While In Office, Most Of It From China

Before I evened opened this thread I said to myself, "they'll just claim it's fake news," and sure as shit, I wasn't disappointed.

View attachment 883309

Cult 45 doing what it's been programmed to do. No thought, no analysis required. Just empty vessels.

2l7469.jpg

Well, let's face it- at this point in time fake news is just about the only thing folks can reliably count on out of the democrats.

Well, let's face it- at this point in time fake news is just about the only thing folks can reliably count on out of the republicans. deannalw is just being naughty.

Donald J. Trump’s businesses received at least $7.8 million from 20 foreign governments during his presidency, according to new documents released by House Democrats on Thursday that show how much he received from overseas transactions while he was in the White House, most of it from China.

The transactions, detailed in a 156-page report called “White House For Sale” that was produced by Democrats on the House Oversight Committee, offer concrete evidence that the former president engaged in the kind of conduct that House Republicans have labored, so far unsuccessfully, to prove that President Biden did as they work to build an impeachment case against him.

I'm sure Comer will be looking to seek those documents asap.

Well, at least the Democrats now have solid evidence to talk about, during any further hearings the Republicans hold on impeachment inquiries.

When they win back the House in November, the subpoeanas come for those documents.

They rented rooms in his buildings when he wasnt running the businesses, his kids wereand all the money was donated to the federal governmemt...

Donald J. Trump’s businesses received at least $7.8 million from 20 foreign governments during his presidency, according to new documents released by House Democrats on Thursday that show how much he received from overseas transactions while he was in the White House, most of it from China.

The transactions, detailed in a 156-page report called “White House For Sale” that was produced by Democrats on the House Oversight Committee, offer concrete evidence that the former president engaged in the kind of conduct that House Republicans have labored, so far unsuccessfully, to prove that President Biden did as they work to build an impeachment case against him.

Well, at least the Democrats now have solid evidence to talk about, during any further hearings the Republicans hold on impeachment inquiries.

When they win back the House in November, the subpoeanas come for those documents.
^ Misleading

Pales in comparison to what the Bidens got.

Forum List

Back