Trump Received Millions From Foreign Governments While In Office, Most Of It From China

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Donald J. Trump’s businesses received at least $7.8 million from 20 foreign governments during his presidency, according to new documents released by House Democrats on Thursday that show how much he received from overseas transactions while he was in the White House, most of it from China.

The transactions, detailed in a 156-page report called “White House For Sale” that was produced by Democrats on the House Oversight Committee, offer concrete evidence that the former president engaged in the kind of conduct that House Republicans have labored, so far unsuccessfully, to prove that President Biden did as they work to build an impeachment case against him.

I'm sure Comer will be looking to seek those documents asap.

Well, at least the Democrats now have solid evidence to talk about, during any further hearings the Republicans hold on impeachment inquiries.

When they win back the House in November, the subpoeanas come for those documents.

del-griffith-oh-sure-sure.gif

Donald J. Trump’s businesses received at least $7.8 million from 20 foreign governments during his presidency, according to new documents released by House Democrats on Thursday that show how much he received from overseas transactions while he was in the White House, most of it from China.

The transactions, detailed in a 156-page report called “White House For Sale” that was produced by Democrats on the House Oversight Committee, offer concrete evidence that the former president engaged in the kind of conduct that House Republicans have labored, so far unsuccessfully, to prove that President Biden did as they work to build an impeachment case against him.

Biden accepting money from .....?

Raskin is

Well, at least the Democrats now have solid evidence to talk about, during any further hearings the Republicans hold on impeachment inquiries.

When they win back the House in November, the subpoeanas come for those documents.
The first 3 words of your post "Donald Trump's businesses' blow up your lame attempt to equate Joe Biden's Crime Syndicate to Trumps 50 year history as an extremely successful real estate developer and entrepreneur. MASSIVE FAIL.

This sounds really nefarious on Trump's behalf. I think you have him now Skewed. :rolleyes-41:

Why do you dems always have the weakest angles when defending the Bidens? :cuckoo:

Before I evened opened this thread I said to myself, "they'll just claim it's fake news," and sure as shit, I wasn't disappointed.

View attachment 883309

Cult 45 doing what it's been programmed to do. No thought, no analysis required. Just empty vessels.

2l7469.jpg
Does Trump's international businesses count as "doing business with 20 foreign governments"? I mean...he probably
had to pay taxes and fees with each one....right?

Before I evened opened this thread I said to myself, "they'll just claim it's fake news," and sure as shit, I wasn't disappointed.

View attachment 883309

Cult 45 doing what it's been programmed to do. No thought, no analysis required. Just empty vessels.

2l7469.jpg
Why wouldnt they claim its "fake news"? The OP is insuating that because Trump made money overseas in places like China, that means he is being bribed.

Does Trump's international businesses count as "doing business with 20 foreign governments"? I mean...he probably
had to pay taxes and fees with each one....right?

He may very well have. I never said the money he received was through illegal means.

Forum List

Back