Trump Received Millions From Foreign Governments While In Office, Most Of It From China

Yes, how dare an international business make money internationally.

It is illegal for a sitting President to accept any emoluments from a foreign government.

His being a businessman is irrelevant.

You turds are weak sauce.

But lets not lose sight of the fact that he profited from China while in office.

This is just now coming out because he has fought in court to keep it out.

Now the Chinese chickens come home to roost.

Spoken like a true cultist. We speak about Trump and his crimes and you think we are defending Biden? :itsok:
Wait, you are claiming that this ISNT related to payments that Biden received from China? No connection there whatsoever? Its odd that the OP would bring up Comer if this wasnt connected to Biden, dont you think? :laugh:

Wait, you are claiming that this ISNT related to payments that Biden received from China? No connection there whatsoever? Its odd that the OP would bring up Comer if this wasnt connected to Biden, dont you think? :laugh:
Proving once again... just when I think retards can't get any more dumber, you pop up.

Comer is leading an investigation into Biden's corruption. Pretty much the same charges that have now come up against Trump.

So, if Comer was serious about politicians accepting bribes from foreigners, he would also look into these allegations against Trump. So, nothing re: Biden. Everything re: Trump

Get that now? No? Read it a few times and when you are done, read it a few more times. You will eventually get it. Good luck. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Comer is leading an investigation into Biden's corruption. Pretty much the same charges that have now come up against Trump.
Ah, ok, so I WAS right after all. This IS connected to Biden in the exact way i thought. Im glad we both agree now.

Proving once again... just when I think retards can't get any more dumber, you pop up.

So, if Comer was serious about politicians accepting bribes from foreigners, he would also look into these allegations against Trump. So, nothing re: Biden. Everything re: Trump

Get that now? No? Read it a few times and when you are done, read it a few more times. You will eventually get it. Good luck. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
Trump isn't accused of bribery. Are you hearing voices?

Before I evened opened this thread I said to myself, "they'll just claim it's fake news," and sure as shit, I wasn't disappointed.

View attachment 883309

Cult 45 doing what it's been programmed to do. No thought, no analysis required. Just empty vessels.

2l7469.jpg
That's because it's fake news.

It is illegal for a sitting President to accept any emoluments from a foreign government.

His being a businessman is irrelevant.

You turds are weak sauce.

But lets not lose sight of the fact that he profited from China while in office.

This is just now coming out because he has fought in court to keep it out.

Now the Chinese chickens come home to roost.
Its not irrelevant skrewey. Trumo's businesses don't shut down when he becomes president, and at least his are legitimate and not shell companies for grift like Poopeypants.
Commie through and through right skrewey?

There is no evidence of Biden family crimes.

Even the Republicans admitted it.

Keep dancing monkey.
Why even post nonsense like that, Skews? There is literally a mountain of evidence that the Biden family has been engaged in influence peddling and have been doing so for decades. They're not even good at hiding what they've been doing. It's what you get when the dumbest man in the Senate teams up with a crack addict to try and launder money. "The Big Guy" and the rest of the Bidens are guilty as sin.

Forum List

Back