Now That It Has Been Proven Biden & His Family Took Millions From The CCP & Joe Is Compromised / Criminal...

Keep your head up your ass,, Rumpy. That’s where your leaders want it.

Incompetent rebuttal, no refutation offered.

epicfail.jpg

Here's my answer:

Ask Comer, he's conducting the investigation.

David Weiss, US ATTY (appointed by Bill Barr) who has been investigating Hunter Biden for almost four years, has yet to indict.

so, what is your argument?
So you, and nobody else, can show what legitimate business the Biden Crime Family Syndicate and their two dozen shell LLLCs conducted for their millions they got from foreign countries.

But hey, nothing to see here, right Simp?

Here's my answer:

Ask Comer, he's conducting the investigation.

David Weiss, US ATTY (appointed by Bill Barr) who has been investigating Hunter Biden for almost four years, has yet to indict.

so, what is your argument?
1686696341586.jpeg

So you, and nobody else, can show what legitimate business the Biden Crime Family Syndicate and their two dozen shell LLLCs conducted for their millions they got from foreign countries.

What proof do you have of this beyond orange sycophant wet dreams.

I’ll wait

What proof do you have of this beyond orange sycophant wet dreams.

I’ll wait
So you are ignorant.

You don’t know of the two dozen LLCs the Bidens created to launder money thru?

You don’t know of the millions funneled thru those shell LLCs to a dozen Biden family members, including grandkids?

Perhaps it is time you get an education in the topic, Simp.

Don't ask for my help, you are on your own. All of this is well documented and widely reported.

Hmmm, well, see, that's now how it works.

You make an accusation, you prove it.

I'll be waiting for your 'proof'. But, of course, you have squat.

So you are ignorant.

You don’t know of the two dozen LLCs the Bidens created to launder money thru?
LLCs are legal entities and not prima facie evidence of illegal activity.
You'll need to prove there was money laundering. But, to prove that, you'll need to prove
what the illegal profit was, and how the money was laundered.
You don’t know of the millions funneled thru those shell LLCs to a dozen Biden family members, including grandkids?
Again, there are a whole host of legitimate reasons for Shell corps, Trump has hundreds of them.
You'll need to provide evidence that the shells were used for illegal purposes.
Perhaps it is time you get an education in the topic, Simp.
Patronizing tone, aside, the one that needs an education is you.
Don't ask for my help, you are on your own. All of this is well documented and widely reported.
Then show it. You accuse, you prove. Others do not do YOUR work, for you.

LLCs are legal entities and not prima facie evidence of illegal activity.
You'll need to prove there was money laundering. But, to prove that, you'll need to prove
what the illegal profit was, and how the money was laundered.

Again, there are a whole host of legitimate reasons for Shell corps, Trump has hundreds of them.
You'll need to provide evidence that the shells were used for illegal purposes.

Patronizing tone, aside, the one that needs an education is you.

Then show it. You accuse, you prove. Others do not do YOUR work, for you.
Stay stupid. It’s what you do best, Rumphole.

Why are Democrats, the MSM, and snowflakes still defending him?

The Department of the Treasury and The CCP Bank both released Biden Family financial records proving the Bidens took millions / were paid millions from the CCP and did so for years.

There is no denying these documents were released and what they show.

The fact that Joe Biden is a COMPROMISED President after having received over $1 million dollars from the CCP is not even questionable any longer.

The fact that Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, and 2 other Bidens received MILLIONS of dollars from the CCP is not even up for debate anymore.

The FACT that Joe Biden and his family engaged in Influence Peddling, potential classified Information peddling, Espionage, Conspiracy, Russian Money Laundering, negotiating and conducting foreign business deals illegally without being registered as a foreign agent, committing Perjury is undeniable without ignoring proven, reported, recorded, documented fact, irrefutable evidence, and reality ... despite the fact that the Democrats, MSM, and the US governmet's own corrupt criminally partisan Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of (In)Justice has and continues to protect the Bidens from indictment and prosrcution.

At this point everyone on the planet, even the most die-hard Biden defender and apologist, knows the Biden family has been for decades and continues to be corrupt, self-servimg / enriching, criminals and traitors.

So WHY, despite all of the undeniable proof, do snowflakes still so adamantly defend him and lie for him?

To make matters worse, Joe Biden is a dementia-ravaged, pathologically lying, embarrassing disgrace on the world stage. He, like Diane Feinstein, is literally incapable of carryong out his duties as President, even if he weren't the most comproised, criminal Presidrnt in the History of the United States.
This is ridiculous.

You're just ignorant like you are about UraniumOne and the Clinton Foundation.

Who did that? Russia?
when was Russia ever considered one of our oldest allies? I mean maybe they have been to the Demafascsist party, but not the United States.

Parliament holds Joe Biden in contempt over Afghanistan​

MPs and peers unite to condemn ‘dishonour’ of US president’s withdrawal and his criticism of Afghan troops left behind to face Taliban

Forum List

Back