Jake Tapper: ‘Trump Was Right … Biden Was Wrong’ About Hunter’s Foreign Business Deals

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Jake Tapper:

‘Trump Was Right … Biden Was Wrong’ About Hunter’s Foreign Business Deals

18 Aug 2023 ~~ By Zach Jewell

CNN’s Jake Tapper admitted Friday afternoon that Donald Trump was correct and Joe Biden was wrong about Hunter Biden’s foreign business deals when the two addressed the issue during a 2020 presidential debate.
Tapper made the comment during a roundtable discussion on the current scandal embroiling the president and his administration as Congressional Republicans dig further into Hunter’s foreign business dealings and his father’s alleged influence in securing over $20 million since he took office as vice president in 2009. Tapper started the segment by citing a Washington Post article that stated, “Hunter Biden reported nearly $2.4 million in income in 2017 and $2.2 million in income in 2018 — most of which came from Chinese or Ukrainian interests.”
“And this directly goes against what Joe Biden said in the debate in 2020 with Donald Trump,” Tapper said before playing a clip of Biden denying that Hunter made money from Chinese business dealings while Trump berated Biden, saying that his son “made a fortune in Ukraine, in China, in Moscow.”
“Trump was right,” Tapper added. “I mean, [Hunter] did make a fortune from China, and Joe Biden was wrong. I don’t know that he was lying about it. He might not have been told by Hunter, but this blind spot is a problem.”

Commentary:
The Quisling Media especially those talking heads know that Biden and is Merry Maoist Democrats have continuously lied to the public.
What I find strangely odd is that Jake Tapper would openly admit that Biden is lying about is son`s involvement with China, the Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan.
Will Tapper with permission of CNN, soon admit that Hunter violated FARA laws in the least of his criminal activities?
See More:

Joey Biden`s one way out of this is to claim advanced Alzheimer's dementia all this time and not responsible for is actions.

Jake Tapper:

CNN’s Jake Tapper admitted Friday afternoon that Donald Trump was correct and Joe Biden was wrong about Hunter Biden’s foreign business deals when the two addressed the issue during a 2020 presidential debate.
Tapper made the comment during a roundtable discussion on the current scandal embroiling the president and his administration as Congressional Republicans dig further into Hunter’s foreign business dealings and his father’s alleged influence in securing over $20 million since he took office as vice president in 2009. Tapper started the segment by citing a Washington Post article that stated, “Hunter Biden reported nearly $2.4 million in income in 2017 and $2.2 million in income in 2018 — most of which came from Chinese or Ukrainian interests.”
“And this directly goes against what Joe Biden said in the debate in 2020 with Donald Trump,” Tapper said before playing a clip of Biden denying that Hunter made money from Chinese business dealings while Trump berated Biden, saying that his son “made a fortune in Ukraine, in China, in Moscow.”
“Trump was right,” Tapper added. “I mean, [Hunter] did make a fortune from China, and Joe Biden was wrong. I don’t know that he was lying about it. He might not have been told by Hunter, but this blind spot is a problem.”

Commentary:
The Quisling Media especially those talking heads know that Biden and is Merry Maoist Democrats have continuously lied to the public.
What I find strangely odd is that Jake Tapper would openly admit that Biden is lying about is son`s involvement with China, the Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan.
Will Tapper with permission of CNN, soon admit that Hunter violated FARA laws in the least of his criminal activities?
See More:

Joey Biden`s one way out of this is to claim advanced Alzheimer's dementia all this time and not responsible for is actions.

That one duffus Democrat was right at the end. Democrat voters don't care about Joe or Hunter making a fortune bribing and extorting money from the Ukraine, China or Russian Oligarchs. They only care about transitioning their own children, calling themselves white racists and how they can kill more innocent unborn babies. He's right. They don't care that Joe Biden is being extorted now because of the money he got illegally.

Trump doesn't need validation from that irrelevant shitstain.

tapper.jpg

Jake Tapper:

Commentary:
See More:

And if there truely is proof in texts that Hunter was paying his father's bills for years... how can that happen without Joe Biden ever ONCE asking Hunter about ANY of his business dealings... as he claimed more than once?

It seems it would be obvious money laundering so that it could not be traced.

Nothing very surprising to me about this. I said from the beginning Biden was wrong to allow his son to travel with him on foreign trips when he was V.P. It is one of the reasons I said he should not have been chosen as the Dem. Candidate in the first place.

If Hunter did not pay taxes on all his overseas income, he will be fined or prosecuted. It is not clear to me if there is any new payments involved that were not already reported to the IRS, These “soft” earnings, and the ones by Trump’s family too, are just the way things are done in D.C. at all levels today. Unfortunately they are not illegal in any way, and it would be difficult to make it illegal. “There ought to be a law” — but there isn’t and probably never will be.

Biden probably didn’t know — didn’t want to know — any of the details of Hunter’s businesses. Biden has been around a long time and he’s not a complete fool about these things. Given his age and his position, his long history of not especially enriching himself & staying out of this kind of trouble, Joe Biden actually taking a bribe through his son for any quid pro quo … would be completely out of character.

Last edited:
Nothing very surprising to me about this. I said from the beginning Biden was wrong to allow his son to travel with him on foreign trips when he was V.P. It is one of the reasons I said he should not have been chosen as the Dem. Candidate in the first place.

If Hunter did not pay taxes on all his overseas income, he will be fined or prosecuted. It is not clear to me if there is any new payments involved that were not already reported to the IRS, These “soft” earnings, and the ones by Trump’s family too, are just the way things are done in D.C. at all levels today. Unfortunately they are not illegal in any way, and it would be difficult to make it illegal. “There ought to be a law” — but there isn’t and probably never will be.

Biden probably didn’t know — didn’t want to know — any of the details of Hunter’s businesses. Biden has been around a long time and he’s not a complete fool about these things. Given his age and his position, his long history of not especially enriching himself & staying out of this kind of trouble, Joe Biden actually taking a bribe through his son for any quid pro quo … would be completely out of character.
Come on. Joe would have stopped anything as to be related to his way of employment from his corrupted son if he was an honest man. Joe is corrupted and protected from the elites, fellow politicians, and the media/entertainment complex.

Forum List

Back