Comer Says About to Expose More Biden Payments: 'Millions and Millions of Dollars' From 'Adversaries All Over the World'

Show where the messages, bank records, and money transfers are fake moron. You can’t and you won’t because you’re just a blithering idiot. Shitting out every orifice as your heroes the Bidens are getting shown to be traitors and criminals.
I agree, show where the records are linking Joe Biden, not Hunter Biden. Until then its blathering. Since its been awhile, I guess its just blathering.

Scruffy defines his own truth.
You can say that again boy.

Lets take a trip down memory lane...
But I'm in the music business, and I'll tell you point blank the rap crowd gets ZERO play with me.
Yet...
Yesterday I was in the music studio with Dr Dre's horn section.
LOL...

But wait...theres more...

I'm an expert with darts. Big ones, small ones, tiny little feathered ones fired out of a Bic pen and bigass poison ones fired from a drone.

I'm also an electronics expert

I'm also a security expert
Sure you are. Bless your heart.

Done yet? Nope.

and I have a medical degree

I so enjoy our chats. You?

The absurdity in the WH won't talk about one million dead Americans. RFK Jr.'s book, The Wuhan Cover-Up, is due out on 1 Aug. Comer's been busy:

Actually Biden said he didn't know his business partners or what Hunter did. Now we know he was a part of it. He should be executed for letting China fly a spy balloon over the United States collecting any information they wanted.

Now you know nothing. Because you weren’t there snd you saw and heard none of it.

Trump let 4 Chinese spy balloons fly over the USA when he was President and did nothing. Should he be executed too?

Now you know nothing. Because you weren’t there snd you saw and heard none of it.

Trump let 4 Chinese spy balloons fly over the USA when he was President and did nothing. Should he be executed too?
I don't remember that if it did happen the media would've crucified Trump over it.

Forum List

Back