Trump rebuked for sharing video showing Biden hog-tied on pickup truck

Wrong as always, hater dupe. Sorry but I need voice to text, typing sucks. Plus it's true and the biggest, worst thing ever. My phone remembers, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job arrghhhhhhh..... poor America
Please point to the substance of this post ^^^.

Trump is a jokester. He has a sense of humor, but he could blow his nose and the lefties would make a big deal of it.

Trumpers are low info drones. Basically an underclass.
Underclass is true compared to the elites. They are the great unwashed underclass who finally found someone who cares about them and not the elites, which is why the elites want to take him out. It's peaceful class warfare in a sense for now but 1/6 showed it doesn't have to be peaceful.

President Trump didn't make the video, he just watched and shared it, got a chuckle.

Notice how much you libs shared the video of President Trump being decapitated by Kathy Griffin. You guys weren't offended.
For starters Katy Griffin was critised by Democrats for what she did ...

I can also tell if ran for President this would disqualify her immediately in the Democrats..

Let's get real Trump is running for President and he posted this... Difference is if Biden did it (which would never, he has run in many races and never behaved even close to like this)...

Has Katy Griffin been even invited to a Democrat fundraiser?

You are an old guy with glasses, if they didn't tell you what to look for, that the guy was Biden and hog tied, would you be able to see or notice that if they didn't zoom in and feature it and tell you what it was? Well ypu say Trump is old, did he notice before it was pointed out?

Lastly: you are saying Hillary who shared a pic of the Orlando
Gay Night Club killer's father in her speech audience is responsible for her poor taste & "What sort of mentality is at work here ?"
Which you would be stating for Pelosi and her punch Trump in the face comment & Biden for his take him out back and fight him comment.
Democrat's only answer to anything is violence as they have so generously demonstrated. Trump, no new wars and a negotiated withdrawal from Afghanistan that Biden and the democrats disregarded and made a fiasco along with a war in Ukraine, Israel and WWIII threatening in the Red Sea.

For starters Katy Griffin was critised by Democrats for what she did ...

I can also tell if ran for President this would disqualify her immediately in the Democrats..

Let's get real Trump is running for President and he posted this... Difference is if Biden did it (which would never, he has run in many races and never behaved even close to like this)...

Has Katy Griffin been even invited to a Democrat fundraiser?
Bbbut, Bbbbbut, Bbbbut, LOL, Try again.

Forum List

Back