Trump Rally

I know you wish Trump could somehow be censored.
God bless the USA!

What, are you crazy? That would kill his entertainment value. I got my twitter account just to read his tweets, and have not used it since the day they kicked him off

Trump is Reagan-class greatness for America. Fuck this bunch of sorry-ass losers sullying up the White House and Congress. I will enjoy the hell out seeing their sorry asses kicked to the curb.

I listened to most of it.

Some take aways:

• Pardons for those arrested over the January 6th events.
  • Boycotts called for on: Direct TV; AT&T; Comcast; and Infinity.
  • If the GOP takes the White House in 2024 the border wall will be completed......in three weeks; and today's "TV Generals" will be fired.
  • 22 Afghans fell off a plane (at 2,000ft) in the scramble to leave Afghanistan.
  • There were a lot of numbers he offered signalling how great things were....or how bad things now are. I didn't write 'em down. But surely by tomorrow the fact-checkers will have combed through them. And they'll compare 'em as much as they can to measures like these:
It was, in my opinion, a campaign speech. With the usual bombast, grievances, and poor-me complaints of being a victim of:
  • vote fraud;
  • vicious, evil, racist prosecutors; ('racist'? yeah, I didn't get that one either);
  • and the 'enemy of the people', the corrupt press;
  • and "Hilary Clinton's law firm".

MAGA?

You don't see that level of excitement at a biden..... rally. If you can call it that. Lolol

Oh, I quite agree.
But then Joe Biden has seemingly disavowed holding big rallies that can serve as 'super-spreader' events.
Note: When the camera offered a wider view of the audience I could not observe one single person wearing a mask.

Besides the saving grace of attempting to reduce the risk of Covid infections what the Joe Biden campaign back in 2020 did well, was......well, it encouraged and motivated Americans to go vote. He got 7,060,347 more voters to vote for him than Don Trump got, despite all those big rallies.
And once those millions of votes got filtered through America's matrix of state-specific election laws to determine the qualifying Electoral College ballots, well, Joe Biden ended up with 306 to Don Trump's 232, which per Don Trump's own definition was "a landslide!"

So there is that.

chilicothe said:
Oh, I quite agree.
But then Joe Biden has seemingly disavowed holding big rallies that can serve as 'super-spreader' events.
..........................................illions of votes got filtered through America's matrix of state-specific election laws to determine the qualifying Electoral College ballots, well, Joe Biden ended up with 306 to Don Trump's 232, which per Don Trump's own definition was "a landslide!"

but did that little speech make you feel better? psst....we all know that election was stolen. ALL Of us...even democrats. super spreader, heh. that is getting so tired and worn out i'm even laughing at it this early in the morning. Piti. ful. just. Pitiful.

There has to be something in the constitution that allows Trump is rightfully throne as president of the United States of America

That is so weird i gotta think this is a leftist psyops. LOLOL Y'all pull this crap all the time to make the right look bad. Good thing is she is not looting, burning down businesses and phyically attacking peole.

" psst....we all know that election was stolen."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I for one, do not know it was stolen.
To be sure I've seen an awful lot of claims (on this venue and others) that it WAS stolen, but, after 15 months and dozens and dozens of court cases and lawsuits, and a mountain of debunking......well, it ain't been proven.

And, as the perceptive USMB poster Schmidlap has pointed out previously....to steal a national election for President would take thousands of co-conspirators to effect. But notably, so far none of those thousands has been fingered. Who did it? None have been fingered by the LEO's, or a pissed-off spouse, co-worker, brother-in-law, or neighbor. After 15 months none of these alleged 'co-conspirators' has gotten drunk, remorseful, found Jesus, went into debt sold his story........and spilled the beans.

Which, kinda sorta leads me to suspect the "we-all-know-it-was-stolen" is a wished-for fantagasm. Made, in my opinion, by some less-than-responsible Americans who WANT it to have been stolen. They WANT for our defining democratic electoral process to have been corrupted.
I personally do not consider that loyal, patriotic, or responsible. To continue with their fantagasm has now become anti-American.

IMHO

Last edited:
There's a reason it hasn't been proven IN SPITE Of the evidence ON VIDEO, plus witnesses. And you know it. Corrupt activist leftist judges who refuse to listen to the case or are blackmailed into submission to ignore this injustice. You close your eyes to it. I remember how the left behaved when you lost in 2016. I also remember how the behaved when Bush beat Gore. It was only natural that the left came up with a way to get around elections. They always do go that route.

Forum List

Back