Donald Trump Rally Tomorrow In SC

You'll be fine, child. The rising economy will lift all boats, even your debris-raft.
Where the fuck have you been? The economy has risen. And I for one do not want to place this economy in the hands of a man who declared bankruptcy a have a dozen times and is about to be convicted of fraud.

BTW, you can take that condescending attitude and shove it up your ass!

Where the fuck have you been? The economy has risen. And I for one do not want to place this economy in the hands of a man who declared bankruptcy a have a dozen times and is about to be convicted of fraud.

BTW, you can take that condescending attitude and shove it up your ass!
Say what? You ain't excited about tariffs on everything we import?

on MAGAtelevision we are in a major depression and inflationary death spiral.

The numbers are all off you dorks, but I don't expect Democrats to understand any of it. The stock market has done well, but that doesn't help the average person who has 2% lower REAL wages since Biden took office. The inverted yield curve is a real thing. It is still indicative of an upcoming recession. Maybe Biden can hold it of until he leaves office and then blame it all on the Trump. Democrats would believe it all. They are that stupid.

It is. I wonder where Trump got the idea that tariffs would be good for our economy?

I don't know, where do Democrats get the idea that raising corporate taxes is good for the economy?

They post record profits

So does China. What does that have to do with anything? According to Dimwits,. China will just pass along the costs of the tariffs to consumers. Don't corporations do the same when taxes are increased on them?

The numbers are all off you dorks, but I don't expect Democrats to understand any of it. The stock market has done well, but that doesn't help the average person who has 2% lower REAL wages since Biden took office. The inverted yield curve is a real thing. It is still indicative of an upcoming recession. Maybe Biden can hold it of until he leaves office and then blame it all on the Trump. Democrats would believe it all. They are that stupid.

Unemployment is 3.7%. At Trump's best it was 3.6%.

So does China. What does that have to do with anything? According to Dimwits,. China will just pass along the costs of the tariffs to consumers. Don't corporations do the same when taxes are increased on them?
We will find out. I know one thing for sure - they didn't lower prices when Trump gave corporations a massive tax cut

We will find out. I know one thing for sure - they didn't lower prices when Trump gave corporations a massive tax cut

Maybe you should do some research on our corporate tax rate as compared to the world. We are actually kind of high. Keeping companies in the US is the goal of cutting corporate taxes, not necessarily lowering the cost of their products. Raising corporate taxes either a) drives them to other lower tax countries and/or b) they raise the price of their products. Both are a lose/lose.

Maybe you should do some research on our corporate tax rate as compared to the world. We are actually kind of high. Keeping companies in the US is the goal of cutting corporate taxes, not necessarily lowering the cost of their products. Raising corporate taxes either a) drives them to other lower tax countries and/or b) they raise the price of their products. Both are a lose/lose.
They move overseas for cheaper labor, not lower taxes. And we will never be able to compete with third world wages.

They move overseas for cheaper labor, not lower taxes. And we will never be able to compete with third world wages.

You don't think the corporate tax rate plays a role? Of course it does.

Forum List

Back