Trump Rally Tomorrow (And A Message For All Democrats)

Okay, before all of you start yelling that it's been proven that Biden won,.. they didn't prove diddly squat! First of all I keep googling it and all I keep seeing is a draft that Biden won, if they're so sure of that why don't they just finish up counting and make it official? It seems like they're doing this deliberately and hiding something just like I figured they would. Second of all, even if he did really win, that's just one state,.. why not audit all of the states in question?

Dream on baby. Friday will come and go without a joyous sigh from a Republican.
Get out your tissues girls and boys.the tears will be similar to the great flood

Who are you to tell us what we "need"?

No, we don't. Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh, all these control freaks.

I suppose you're a vaccine/mask control freak too. Some conservative. As if.
Actually, anti-vaxxers are now suggesting that other anti-vaxxers stay away from hospitals....pull their family members out of the ICU. I can agree with them on that one.

I stopped reading when it said the official results will be announced as in they haven't even been announced yet.
Reading half of a sentence will often leave the reader lacking incomplete information as in your case. The full sentence read, "The official results are set to be presented to the Senate at 1 p.m. Friday. "

Now being a resident of Maricopa County, AZ, I happened to avail myself of the local TV news this morning, which enabled me to get details that the local news agencies were disseminating and weren't waiting for the AZ State Senate to convene. So obviously, you condemned yourself to ignorance rather than edifying yourself and reading the full article!

Yeah, but right now there's still currently no official evidence that it wasn't. And until I hear the official results for every single state then I'm sticking to that.
vu16pbr0mhp71.jpg

Okay, before all of you start yelling that it's been proven that Biden won,.. they didn't prove diddly squat! First of all I keep googling it and all I keep seeing is a draft that Biden won, if they're so sure of that why don't they just finish up counting and make it official? It seems like they're doing this deliberately and hiding something just like I figured they would. Second of all, even if he did really win, that's just one state,.. why not audit all of the states in question?

Oh please, just stop. Nothing will appease you stupid neanderthals. Go fucking drag your knuckles somewhere else, like Parler.
I'm sure you were like "YEAH! Audit Arizona! Trump won!" when you heard about this silly kabuki dance. And now that they come up empty, you still won't accept the truth. Fucking idiot.

Ya gotta love this place.

These idiots are 24/7 OAN and NewsMax when they're not here on this board. In the cars they're listening to right wing radio.
They don't read a book or newspaper. They're just suckers for anything radicalized towards Donald Trump. Might as well take that empty space behind their eyes and rent it out for storage space.

These idiots are 24/7 OAN and NewsMax when they're not here on this board. In the cars they're listening to right wing radio.
They don't read a book or newspaper. They're just suckers for anything radicalized towards Donald Trump. Might as well take that empty space behind their eyes and rent it out for storage space.
It's an entirely separate, self-contained, fully insulated ecosystem now.

Oh please, just stop. Nothing will appease you stupid neanderthals. Go fucking drag your knuckles somewhere else, like Parler.
I'm sure you were like "YEAH! Audit Arizona! Trump won!" when you heard about this silly kabuki dance. And now that they come up empty, you still won't accept the truth. Fucking idiot.
yup.
She is pathetic trash

Trump supporters are a total joke, and they look so stupid.

Forum List

Back