Biden down 21 points in 2 months

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Pew Research Center reports: “Fewer than half of U.S. adults (44%) now approve of the way Biden is handling his job as president, while 53% disapprove. This marks a reversal in Biden’s job ratings since July, when a 55% majority approved of his job performance and 43% disapproved.”

WE TOLD YOU FUCKING IDIOTS THE EMPEROR HAD NO CLOTHES.

tenor.gif

This tells you all you need to know about this buffoon.

Lefties, explain to everyone...IS THIS THE PROPER WAY TO WEAR A MASK?

You remove it and cough into your hand?

WHERE DO THE DROPLETS GO?

I don’t think this is very consequential at this point. The next POTUS election is more than 2 years away and who has the GOP offered as an alternative at this point? Trump? No thank you. I’ll toss my ballot in the trash before I vote for either of those 2. Full disclosure, I live in Colorado which is decidedly blue, so tossing my ballot really is insignificant if I am voting for a Republic president.

What a blithering idiot.
tenor.gif

What I find hysterical is how lefties try to pretend this didnt happen.....THEY JUST IGNORE IT.

By not addressing it, they PROVE they are hypocritical.

They cannot even say...."YES, BIDEN IS A RETARDED SENILE OLD BAG OF SHIT....BUT AT LEAST HE IS NOT TRUMP!"

They lie and try to PRETEND Joe is not mentally compromised.

NOW......consider how the left would behave if it was TRUMP removing the mask to cough in his hand....we all know how that would turn out, don't we?

Last edited:
tenor.gif

"Gee, I wish our President led by EXAMPLE and used his mask PROPERLY"

-What no left wing communist cuck faggot asshole will ever say because they are brainwashed.

I think you will find Biden only knows one direction, and that is down

Pew Research Center reports: “Fewer than half of U.S. adults (44%) now approve of the way Biden is handling his job as president, while 53% disapprove. This marks a reversal in Biden’s job ratings since July, when a 55% majority approved of his job performance and 43% disapproved.”

WE TOLD YOU FUCKING IDIOTS THE EMPEROR HAD NO CLOTHES.

tenor.gif

This tells you all you need to know about this buffoon.

Lefties, explain to everyone...IS THIS THE PROPER WAY TO WEAR A MASK?

You remove it and cough into your hand?

WHERE DO THE DROPLETS GO?
40% in Rasmussen 50% disapprove

Once Joe Biden finishes building his "Wellness Camps" and puts UNVACCINATED KIDS in cages, his numbers will drop to single digits.

tenor.gif

You see, you lefties PROVE that you are lying sacks of crap when you ignore this obvious fuck up by Biden.

If you were to actually call him out, you would not look like the liars you are.

tenor.gif

Lefties CANNOT even admit this is IMPROPER USE OF A MASK......WHY IS THAT?

Forum List

Back