Trump Rally Tomorrow (And A Message For All Democrats)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Okay, before all of you start yelling that it's been proven that Biden won,.. they didn't prove diddly squat! First of all I keep googling it and all I keep seeing is a draft that Biden won, if they're so sure of that why don't they just finish up counting and make it official? It seems like they're doing this deliberately and hiding something just like I figured they would. Second of all, even if he did really win, that's just one state,.. why not audit all of the states in question?

Okay, before all of you start yelling that it's been proven that Biden won,.. they didn't prove diddly squat! First of all I keep googling it and all I keep seeing is a draft that Biden won, if they're so sure of that why don't they just finish up counting and make it official? It seems like they're doing this deliberately and hiding something just like I figured they would. Second of all, even if he did really win, that's just one state,.. why not audit all of the states in question?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You trash are so weak and pathetic.

Trump lost the election and nobody ever in the entire world has been able to find any factual evidence of fraud at all.

Trump just made it up, and you trash retards believed it, like gullible fools. There was no fraud, and there never ever was any evidence of fraud.

You pathetic trash need to put your bug boy pants on, man the fuck up, and admit Trump lost.

You people are a total joke and a total disgrace.

the GOP is pure trash, and all the major problems in America are a result of GOP policy mistakes.

If you can't even admit you lost the election, you have no credibility at all. Trump is unelectable and will never be president again because he is too weak and pathetic to even admit he lost the election.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You trash are so weak and pathetic.

Trump lost the election and nobody ever in the entire world has been able to find any factual evidence of fraud at all.

Trump just made it up, and you trash retards believed it, like gullible fools. There was no fraud, and there never ever was any evidence of fraud.

You pathetic trash need to put your bug boy pants on, man the fuck up, and admit Trump lost.

You people are a total joke and a total disgrace.

the GOP is pure trash, and all the major problems in America are a result of GOP policy mistakes.

If you can't even admit you lost the election, you have no credibility at all. Trump is unelectable and will never be president again because he is too weak and pathetic to even admit he lost the election.
Dont pussyfoot man, give it to her straight.

Everytime these trash Republicans lose an election now, this is the pathetic Bull Shit they are going to pull.

The GOP has become a total disgrace and embarrassment.

This is why the GOP has been such a failure, they can't take personal responsibility for anything in life. They blame everything on somebody else, never taking responsibility for anything.

This is a perfect example. Total trash and weaklings.

Everything hinged on Arizona. And the fraud claims just went up in smoke.

All that's left is the whining of the BDS crowd.

I'm not a Trump fan but he was 10 times better than what we have now.

I keep hoping someone will emerge from the shadows
Actually I agree. He should have won re-election easily based on his record, but he is such an incredible douche bag that people didn’t want him around anymore. and IMO they won’t want him back in 3 years in spite of SlowJoe being incompetent.

Actually I agree. He should have won re-election easily based on his record, but he is such an incredible douche bag that people didn’t want him around anymore. and IMO they won’t want him back in 3 years in spite of SlowJoe being incompetent.
Every establishment Republican from Reagan and on has been great for the 1%.

Forum List

Back