Trump Rally Tomorrow (And A Message For All Democrats)

Okay, before all of you start yelling that it's been proven that Biden won,.. they didn't prove diddly squat! First of all I keep googling it and all I keep seeing is a draft that Biden won, if they're so sure of that why don't they just finish up counting and make it official? It seems like they're doing this deliberately and hiding something just like I figured they would. Second of all, even if he did really win, that's just one state,.. why not audit all of the states in question?

Okay, before all of you start yelling that it's been proven that Biden won,.. they didn't prove diddly squat! First of all I keep googling it and all I keep seeing is a draft that Biden won, if they're so sure of that why don't they just finish up counting and make it official? It seems like they're doing this deliberately and hiding something just like I figured they would. Second of all, even if he did really win, that's just one state,.. why not audit all of the states in question?

Biden won last November. The election was certified in all 50 states.

There is nothing codified in law, or in the Constitution, that allows for the audit of a certified election.

Nobody gives a rats ass what you think.

You are what the real world calls fucking stupid.

Worth noting: A draft report obtained by The Washington Post and published earlier on Thursday actually gave Biden a slight edge over the official results.

• Fann later said that the leaked report was not entirely correct.
Reality check: The Arizona recount "was pilloried by election experts who warned that the methods used by the firm hired to run the review were sloppy and biased," the Post notes.

You really have become our queen of da Nile haven't you!

Second of all, even if he did really win,

Dohhhhh! Then you go and jump right in your river with the crocs!

If you support him and voted for him, you are a trumpster. I can understand why that might embarrass you, but that's the way it works.

The magats are in full blown distraction mode.

It won't save the head magat from whats coming to him.

Actually, anti-vaxxers are now suggesting that other anti-vaxxers stay away from hospitals....pull their family members out of the ICU. I can agree with them on that one.
I agree, too. Too many people rush for the hospital when anything happens. And then they put them on respirators and the respirators kill them. I don't think they even TRY to cure people in these hospitals! They just let them die, to "show us," I suppose.

I sure hope I can keep well away from hospitals and doctors until all this is over ---- and the rest of my life, too.

Okay guys so come and checkout the new thread that Eagle posted. Read it and weep.

There is reason the Dems don't do recounts; they starrted one in Michigan when Hillary lost, then suddenly stopped dead when they got to Detroit, when it became obvious Detroit had 3 times as many Democrat voters as it had residents in many Democrat run precincts. lol lol lol they certainly aren't going to run recounts in LA or the Bay Area, and they don't want a real Census count, which would exclude criminal illegal aliens, either. They would lose Congressional seats.

Everytime these trash Republicans lose an election now, this is the pathetic Bull Shit they are going to pull.

The GOP has become a total disgrace and embarrassment.

This is why the GOP has been such a failure, they can't take personal responsibility for anything in life. They blame everything on somebody else, never taking responsibility for anything.

This is a perfect example. Total trash and weaklings.
Yeah, those dingbat "Russian collusion" theories were much more legit>LOL

As a lifelong conservative (not a Republican!), I can tell you that the Trump wing of the GOP is hurting the conservative movement politically. You people need to let the giant orange clown go away.

There is no 'Conservative Movement' in the GOP, never has been.

There is reason the Dems don't do recounts; they starrted one in Michigan when Hillary lost, then suddenly stopped dead when they got to Detroit, when it became obvious Detroit had 3 times as many Democrat voters as it had residents in many Democrat run precincts. lol lol lol they certainly aren't going to run recounts in LA or the Bay Area, and they don't want a real Census count, which would exclude criminal illegal aliens, either. They would lose Congressional seats.

If they did an audit in Wayne County as they did in Maricopa I can guarantee you it would show the very same thing. Now, consider all the urban areas in these states like GA, PA, etc.

Right. We knew this.

This nation is done. I knew this too.

Forum List

Back